Two in a row. How do they do it?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nestsman
Busy Bee

Two in a row. How do they do it?

Post by nestsman »

So I was driving down the freeway and this car speeds past me. I happened to notice the license plate of 111. It made me smile and I decided to glance at the clock in my car and there was 11:11 Amazing! How do they coordinate it all?

There was also the mailbox I noticed the other night of 1111. Who has addresses like that?

LOL
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nestman,

I used to think they must co-ordinate these things, but I am not so sure now. But one does come across combinations that look so rare, you wonder.

love,
geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

I wanna know how they make my shopping come to 11's...

I have been saving my 'pennies from heaven' in a jar for over a year... so last week i decided to cash them in at a counting machine and use for shopping.. (i have a recuring prompt number of 626 always have) there were 6.26 coins.. i used them at the till and got 44 pence change.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Two in a row. How do they do it?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

nestsman wrote:So I was driving down the freeway and this car speeds past me. I happened to notice the license plate of 111. It made me smile and I decided to glance at the clock in my car and there was 11:11 Amazing! How do they coordinate it all?

There was also the mailbox I noticed the other night of 1111. Who has addresses like that?

LOL
you got a double whammy :D that's great!

my house number is actually 11

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi nestsman,
It's wild when you get those "differing" kinds of prompts at the same time... or like the one Sarah just shared with the 6.26 heavenly pennies which is a personal prompt. How'd they get her to stop and cash them in? I haven't a clue how they pull these things off. :shock: 8) :D
Love,
Sandy
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

A few years ago, I installed carpeting in a recroom of a home here in N. Vancouver. The address was 1111.
The owner's young Son, who kept me company while I did the job had the same name as me and they had important ties in a smallish town that we had recently moved from. Small world.
A few years later, we bought a house (the only one we could afford in all of N. Van.) and he is one of our neighbours. We then had all the locks changed in our new house by a company that our new neighbour turned out to own the franchise to. Even smaller world! LOL!!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Brian,
Well isn't that amazing! When I read your post I remembered a book a read years ago...The Celestine Prohecy. It was the first time I was encouraged to think of these seeming coincedences or random chance meetings as more than what they appear.... :scratch: Hmmm... I am wondering if maybe there is a reason you keep bumping into these people...perhaps something important down the road for either one or both of you... 8)
Love,
Sandy
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Here is a great one. I just got done reading this thread and went into my next thread where I saw that Petra had changed her picture. I decided it was time to change mine so when I got into my photobucket and created the new picture to use when I resized it to fit better on this site the resize became exactly 111 x 177. When I saved a copy of it, the file was named img.3111-1. Pretty cool synchronicity!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother