meaning of white feathers.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
whiteindian
New Friend

meaning of white feathers.

Post by whiteindian »

Hi,
Id like to ask if anyone knows what the meaning of white feathers mean please.
On saturday I found a white feather,sunday the same & today I found another 1.Later on I went out again & I saw 3 more,but not all together,in a space of maybe3 metres.I did not pick up any of the 3 I saw.On my return I saw 3 more & picked up the 2nd last 1.
Any replies greatly received.
Thank You.

whiteindian[/i] :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi whiteindian,

I have had that happen to me on several occasions. Two white feathers appeared in a direct response to my prayers to the angels to make it happen. I prayed out loud that my angels show that they were listening to me by leaving white feathers in my path. This did not happen for two weeks.

Two weeks after I made the request, I was at my computer. I noticed a small white feather on the keyboard. I picked it up and examined it. I said: "Hmmm, No, it can't be! I just threw the feather away. Several hours later I went to pick up a couple of pizzas for my family. As I approached my car I felt a swirl of wind surround me. Out of the swirling wind I saw a white feather float down and land on top of the pizza box. I just picked up the white feather and I said: "That was cool!"

So, a white feather is a way for your angels to tell you that they hear you and that they are available to help you. It could be other small objects as well, such as a penny. If you ask them they will manifest certain objects as a way to let you know that they are around. You can also make contact with them if you go into the stillness. George has a meditation CD if you are interested. It helps you get into the alpha stage so that you can achieve celestial contact.

Love,
Paul
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

[quote="Paul"]Hi whiteindian,

I have had that happen to me on several occasions. Two white feathers appeared in a direct response to my prayers to the angels to make it happen. I prayed out loud that my angels show that they were listening to me by leaving white feathers in my path. This did not happen for two weeks.

Two weeks after I made the request, I was at my computer. I noticed a small white feather on the keyboard. I picked it up and examined it. I said: "Hmmm, No, it can't be! I just threw the feather away. Several hours later I went to pick up a couple of pizzas for my family. As I approached my car I felt a swirl of wind surround me. Out of the swirling wind I saw a white feather float down and land on top of the pizza box. I just picked up the white feather and I said: "That was cool!"

So, a white feather is a way for your angels to tell you that they hear you and that they are available to help you. It could be other small objects as well, such as a penny. If you ask them they will manifest certain objects as a way to let you know that they are around. You can also make contact with them if you go into the stillness. George has a meditation CD if you are interested. It helps you get into the alpha stage so that you can achieve celestial contact.

Love,
Paul[/quote] :cheers:

Liz
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome WhiteIndian...

It's another kind of prompt, to say "hello"...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello whiteindian,
Welcome to our message board.
love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :D

My own personal version of a white feather is a ladybird. I have a special feeling for them.. when i see one, i am overjoyed.

Love always
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello whiteindian and welcome to the message board. :hithere
We live along a lake filled with sea gulls and many other white birds so most of the time I do not pay particular attention to the white feathers but a couple of times they showed up in most unusual ways and at a time I really needed a hug. In those moments I truly felt like I had received a hug from my angels.
Love,
Sandy
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hello Whiteindian!

Welcome to the Board which is full of loving people :hithere

I think it is great that you get white feathers as prompts from your angels! Really it is very special...i think :)

Dear Paul, your story is just soo amazing and sweet, i could almost feel the love of the angels surrounding me.

I hope i too get sometime feathers as a sign...not that i would be unsatisfied with my hourly prompts though.HIHI

Love & light for you all!

:loves
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Whiteindian and **welcome** !!

I would love to receive white feathers, that would be an awesome sign. You are very blessed.

Many blessings,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I work on the 17th floor of an office building. I was asking my angels for a sign during my lunch hour. When I got back to my desk, a small white feather was right at the foot of my desk! There is NO WAY that is a "coincidence"!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: meaning of white feathers.

Post by Geoff »

Dear WhiteIndian,

Welcome.
whiteindian wrote:Hi,
Id like to ask if anyone knows what the meaning of white feathers mean please.
As you have been told, its the angels saying hi.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
FeatherBe11e
New Friend

Post by FeatherBe11e »

Wow, for years I have been experiencing white feather sightings at odd times in odd places. Tonight I decided to google the meaning of it all, and found this site.

I also am an '11', and notice 11:11 on the clock on a regular basis.

And it often happens, that I will be standing under a street light, either on my feet or in my car, and the street light will dim. There used to be one near my home that dimmed every time I drove by it--without fail for months.

It is fascinating to find people like me on this site, so I just had to join you!

Be11e
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Be11e,

Welcome. Sounds like you will find a home here.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi be11e
the past two days i've been getting blue jay feathers
i wonder if street lights going out or turning on have anything to do with energy or thoughts
there's a light next to my apt that is already weak but interesting to note- it flickers more so when my friends or i are walking by it
also last night i'd been outside reflecting and prioritizing and as if to confirm certain belief- the street light would go out just after having a prominent thought
it's all very interesting.
sometimes i wonder if seeing the 1111 means you're in tune with a certain frequency. able to project/receive and understand what's going on with the bigger picture.
the reason i say this is because my roommates and i tell each other when it's 1111- last night when someone asked what time it was i thought 1111 and sure enough it was! it felt like i was tuned in with a specific frequency and like i was not alone.

well welcome to the forum! :hithere i look forward to sharing with you :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Belle,

Welcome to our friendly group! :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Belle! I get white feathers a lot, too. The most amazing one was one day I was meditating on my lunch hour. When I got back to my office (17th floor of an office building), there was a white feather at the foot of my desk chair. I just KNEW it was a "hello"!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Dear Belle welcome!

:hithere same here. found a semi-large white feather in an alley yesterday. took it with me. :flower:
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

During a particular heartbreaking time last year I bought some fresh peonies to cheer me and my place up. I think they are so beautiful and I love how after they open, they just seem to explode and drop all their petals. I always thought their petals looked like feathers, especially the white or mainly white ones. These particllar peonies were mostly white with a little red/magenta. When their petals dropped I noticed they were all shaped as perfect hearts. I'm sure it was the angels sending their love to me. :D
aquarianunicorn
New Friend

Post by aquarianunicorn »

about feathers....i've had it happened where my son all of a sudden finds a feather here and there...i've always chalked it up to where the birds hang out in the pipes of the garage....it's one of those underground garages.

but yesterday, when i came to pick up my son from his summer program, i walked around the car to check the tires....there was nothing.....then half hour later when i was walking back to my side of the car after strapping my daughter in her car seat......there it was a feather.

a small gray feather....but, it's only half....the left side is completely gone...i can only see the right side of the feather...i shouldve taken a pic....so now my question is....is seeing a feather full or not a good sign?....is that like a warning since i didnt get a full feather?

sorry for the questions...it's just that i've seen feathers appear out of nowhere since i was about 9 years old but never knew that they were from angels.

heidi
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi guys :hithere
Today I received my first white feather......I was busy preparing my husband and son's favourite meals....one reason being my son coming to visit me from university and the other for my husbands benefit.....well, we've not been getting along lately......anyway i was slaving away in the kitchen for hours then went to sit down for a little break, when re-entering the kitchen my attention was drawn to the floor.....now I thought I must have dropped some onions or something and went to pick it up but right in the centre of my kitchen floor was a single and most beautiful white feather. I found this quite strange because you dont see many birds with white feathers were I live, the odd seagul perhaps but this feather was sooooooo white.
Anyway.....10 mins later my son and husband arrive......my son says mum I'm not eating I'm, going out with friends tonight.......I smile politely teeth clenched and my husband, well he just went out and still hasnt come back even as I am speaking to you guys and it's 12.45am.............needless to say....their dinner is now in the dog,,,, thats if I had one.....instead its in the bin :cry:
I'm sat here lookin at my little white feather a wondering if it was sent as some kind of prompt or as a comfort because it new I was going to end up in a crappy mood today.......it makes me smile anyway..........and I need that after the day I've had ;)

Love from
A happy but exhausted Tiggy :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Tiggy, I'm sorry your day turned out the way it did. I hope you at least sat down and enjoyed the results of all your hard work. It's painful sometimes not being able to control what ever others say and do isn't it?. Maybe the key is in not allowing other's behavior to effect us personally...(I have trouble with that one! :roll: )... by sort of looking at them impersonally and understanding why they are reacting the way they are. We all have sense and "feel mechanisms" that are at work often below our own radar helping protect, insulate and bolster our own sense of self. Unfortunately, sometimes in this self protective mode, we can injure someone else with our clumsy movements. Oh dear, I'm not sure really what I'm trying to say here but I hope as the hours have passed that the beautiful white feather and the caring beings it represents have provided you a sense of peace comfort and encouragement. You are much loved you know. :kiss:

I believe it is your husband and son's loss and they missed out on a terrific meal ! ((((HUGS))))
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Yes Sandy I totally understand what you are trying to say.... :kiss: :kiss: Sometimes our best laid plans just go to waste despite all our good intentions...what we have to remember is that our intentions are what count. We cant control other peoples actions but we have control over how we react to what they have done. I could have lashed out at both of them....'oh you ungrateful....so and so's' but that would have proved fruitless. I might have felt temporarily relieved having got some frustration out of my system but it still would not have changed their behaviour......Some of us bend over backwards to make others happy, especially our families, we give until there is very little left to give.........thats where I am right now......now it's time to redirect some of my good intentions into other persuits that are for ME.....that give me satisfaction and let those who don't always value me......fend for themselves for a while ;).......Receiving that feather yesterday was quite a comfort.....it reminded me that it doesn't matter if all my good intentions might go to waste in this worldly life.....there is a much Greater Power Source out there that is noting every effort I made and that all those little efforts done out of love and compassion............. will not go to waste..........it serves us well to sometimes......look at the bigger picture.....and my little white feather has reminded me to do just that.

Sandy every time I take a glance at this feather.....which I will now carry with me everyday, I will think of you ......because I see in you too as a woman who is very much loved.........who has made lots of personal sacrafices........all in the cause of..........the bigger picture. I pray with all my heart and soul that our Creator keeps us in His Circle of Love and gives each and everyone of us the wisdom to understand that our good intentions are what lead us ever closer to His Mercy.....His Vision.

Love to all
Tiggy :loves
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

now it's time to redirect some of my good intentions into other persuits that are for ME.
Yes! Oh, Tiggy, the feather was perfect! I usually get those kind of prompts when I'm either upset or about to be...I really do think it's their way of saying that we're loved and to hang in there.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Ohhhhh yes Clare :kiss: .........the more I think of it that feather turned up at preciesly the right moment.....perfect timing.......and a perfect reminder that the signs of love can come from the most simplest of things. :sunflower:

Love Tiggy :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tiggy,
I pray with all my heart and soul that our Creator keeps us in His Circle of Love and gives each and everyone of us the wisdom to understand that our good intentions are what lead us ever closer to His Mercy.....His Vision.
I thank you with all my heart for your words of encouragement and love. I am deeply moved by the depth of your soul felt words, "Our good intentions" You have know idea how those simple words reverberate in my heart today bringing understanding ... Thanks sis! :kiss:

{{{{{{{Big HUGS}}}}}}}}
:loves
Sandy