Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
InHisSmile
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by InHisSmile »

Hello! :D

My name is Rose and I am extremely happy and "relieved" to have finally found information on the 11:11 phenomena! I am especially happy to have found a forum in which to ask questions, express my thoughts and to read what others have posted as well. It is indeed a relief to know that I am not a loon!...although, I do think that Loons are beautiful birds with their laugh-like cries...don't you? lol!

Over the years while searching for the reason of existence upon this earth, I began to have a paradigm shift of my religious ideology. Theology in a box was not enough, so I began to think outside the box. I decided that God, the great Architect and Teacher would decide what I needed to learn. Since that decision, my newfound teachings and faith have led me to paths of wonderful discovery! I believe that is why I am here on this forum today...to learn.

I have been seeing the time prompts for many years, but never knew why. As I grew in years, so did the prompts. I see them at least three to seven times a day. I usually see 11:11 four or five times a week. Other time prompts that I see often are 12:12, 2:22, and 12:22. I've had a relationship with numbers since childhood. As a child, I started having a recurring dream about a gigantic ball made up of numbers. As the giant ball would roll down the hill and gain speed, the numbers would begin to come unraveled, and the calling of the numbers would increase in volume. I had this unsettling dream for many years, and then it just stopped.

After the dream stopped, I started having Tinnitus in both ears. The doctors said they really didn't know why it started, and that there was no cure, unless I went so far as to have surgery, which they advised against. Reading about the ringing in the ears on this forum has helped me to understand so much more!

I also tend to favor odd numbers...for some reason. I always set my alarm clock at 7:07 am, never 7:00 am. Also in my many collections, whether it be my beautiful Nemadji vases, my miniature pottery, or even my collection of purses, I have to have an odd number of the items being collected, never an even one. I notice telephone numbers, addresses, dates, etc., and the sequence of numbers in them. I thought for a bit that I may have OCD, but the symptoms didn't fit. My so-called obsession with numbers doesn't take up large amounts of time, only seconds here and there, and it certainly doesn't cause me emotional distress..in fact, the perfect number or time prompt gives me a more positive attitude.

I have to tell you all that this is the first time that I have ever shared this information with anyone other than a Native American friend of mine who seemed to understand my thoughts, and suggested that I open my mind and spirit, and listen more closely.

Thank you for allowing me to have a place to post my innermost thoughts, and to read, share and grow with those who understand.

Peace,
Rose
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Rose! :hithere I'm glad that you have joined us. I can tell by reading your post that it really means a lot to have finally found this group. I remember how it first felt for me here. :loves And the best part is that it just keeps getting better!! Hard to believe, I know, bu t its true.

So welcome and enjoy the kindered spirits who post here. :D

Much Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Newbie

Post by Geoff »

InHisSmile wrote: I decided that God, the great Architect and Teacher would decide what I needed to learn. Since that decision, my newfound teachings and faith have led me to paths of wonderful discovery! I believe that is why I am here on this forum today...to learn.
Dear Rose,

Welcome.

Yup I did the very same. Took a leap of faith and waited to see what He would teach me. What a journey it has been.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Rose,
Welcome aboard this wonderful site. Lovely to meet you.
lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Welcome, Rose.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello from me too Rose! It is a pleasure to meet you!

You wrote:
I have to tell you all that this is the first time that I have ever shared this information with anyone other than a Native American friend of mine who seemed to understand my thoughts, and suggested that I open my mind and spirit, and listen more closely.
That is a very wise friend! ...listening... The wonders of the Universe are ours as we learn to listen with our hearts. :D
Welcome.
Love,
Sandy
InHisSmile
New Friend

Post by InHisSmile »

Thank you so much for your lovely welcome! :sunny:
I'm very happy to be here! :colors:
There is so much wonderful information to be read on this message board and the sister websites...I thank you all for your time and input! :study:
I've ordered "The Search for 11:11" and the "Akashic Construct CD"...I can hardly wait for their arrival! :bike:
I'm also having way too much fun with your cute little smilie emoticons! lol! :hithere

May Your Days Be Filled With Love, Peace And Happiness! :sunflower:
Luv Ya! :loves
Rose
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

This is a great site! I too have only recently found my way here but they are stuck with me now! I look forward to you posts.
InHisSmile
New Friend

Post by InHisSmile »

They're stuck with me too Hmm!
I agree, this is a great site...there is a wealth of information to be read!
I look forward to your future posts as well!
Love & Peace,
Rose

"Let Your Light Within Glow!" :sunny:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad we're "stuck" with both of You! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Rose!!

Welcome to the site! I am sooo happy you found us! :bounce: I look forward to future sharing, eh!!

Jodi, thanks too for helping me to remember when I first joined as well! That is something quite unforgetable! :lol: and every step thereafter! woooohooooo God is Good! :sunny:

May He Bless You all Now :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Well Well Rose!

LOL I forgot to mention that your 1st post chimed in at 1:11 my time!! :loves hmm thats 1111! Welcome Rose, truly and deeply

God Bless :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and a warm welcome from me too, Rose.

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:pr: :sunny: :pl:

:cheers: :love :roll

Much Love to each and everyone of you!!!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
InHisSmile
New Friend

Post by InHisSmile »

Sandy, you are one gracious lady...thank you for your continuous heartfelt words!
Tannis said..."I forgot to mention that your 1st post chimed in at 1:11 my time!! hmm thats 1111!"
Tannis, my being here with you all is definitely not a coincidence...I am surely being guided in the right direction.
Thank you for your kind welcome, I am looking forward to sharing with you as well!

Petra, thank you for your warm welcome to this wonderful forum!

Jody, By your words I can feel that you are a kind and gentle soul...thank you for spreading the love!

I am truly blessed and honored to be here among my kindred spirits.
I can feel your welcome as well as your love.

Love & Peace,
Rose

"Let Your Light Within Glow!" :sunny: