Take a lookie here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Take a lookie here

Post by jfarris »

I was helping my Mom with the fuel taxes report that we have to file quarterly. So I was doodling along, punching in state mileages and info from fuel receipts while thinking about Tallahassee, FL and an exchange that George and I had earlier today. Well, the very next receipt that I came to was this one:

OK, so I don't know how to post a picture here. So I'll just tell you about the picture. It is a scan of a portion of a fuel receipt from a Pilot truckstop in Midway, FL (very near Tallahassee, like 2 miles). And the physical address of this place? 33333 Blue Star Highway, Midway, FL!

Now is it just me, or is there something fishy going on here? 33333
for an address, in the town of Midway? Think of where you would hypothetically be from if you were known as a Midwayer.

Now I know that they are actually from some other planet/dimension, not a town in Florida. But still, I thought this was pretty cool.Much Love,

Jody
Last edited by jfarris on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody,
I love the new avatar pic! And I love the humorous gentle spirit of yours that always touches me when I read your posts. So many times all we need is a smile to change the course of our day! (((hugs)))

Even without the picture :wink: it is evident those midwayers were having a go with you! :D Thanks for telling us about it in your own fabulous way.
Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Jody, love the prompt description, i showed ya how to post pics ages ago.... :P ... here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... ht=#129770

(if you can't work it out the next time, you will be penalised...:lol: )
Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Jody, cool! I had something similar happen to me. 1111 on the speedo, then a bus overtook me with the word Midway blazoned over it, hehe!

Love to All, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Jody............(Smiler :wink: ) .....great place name 'Midway' and to get the number prompts too........cool 8)

I was just doing some business converting US dollars into pounds, the total was 5555.55 English pounds...............I can't escape those elusive number 5's.......there everywhere.

Bye!!!!
Tiggy
Earth Angel
Busy Bee

Post by Earth Angel »

Ooohh! Here's a good one.

I was driving the interstate to pick up my son. The traffic was slow and so I ended up behind a semi, license plate 55755. He was passing a car with a trailer with 3's on the plate. As he went around the car, he was passing another semi with 7's. I had all three in my view at once but no CAMERA! I was just in awe! Happens all the time on the highways for me. They like to travel with me for some reason. probably keeping me safe as I'm not the slowest driver, if you know what I mean. :D
Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Great story Jody :D ,

I have a town called "Midway" not too far from where I live.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

how cool Jody :!: :D :D

and....
was helping my Mom with the fuel taxes report
UGH !! talk about :bomb .....LOL

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Sarah :hithere :love
i showed ya how to post pics ages ago....
That you did, my dear. I promise I will do it. However, my innner procrastinator just piped up and said 'not riiiiight nooowww!' 8)

BTW, in reference to
if you can't work it out the next time, you will be penalised.
what is the penalty for this infraction? :roll: :scratch: Sounds like it could get interesting, no? :pirat:

(My God, I'm such a :pig: ) (Long sigh) Oh well.......

Much Love to you

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

... all the best Jody... :)

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All, Great Day... :)

Sarah, can you explain please how to get an image, already uploaded to ImageShack, to post here? I see no way to get it from there to here. :?
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:D .... gooday Twinstars.....

If you have registered with Imageshack, you should have received a toolbar at the top of your computer screen. It says "upload" click on this and it will automatically take you to a window pane on your PC, from there you can select what file you want to load a picture from, for example your picture album with saved photos in. You can then select a picture from your album by double clicking it and a new window pane will appear from Imageshack with some codes on, click on number 1 for forums and it will appear in blue, right click it and select "copy" from the list (also un-tick that box next to it, otherwise everyone gets access to any private photos) after clicking copy, go back to your post you are preparing on this forum and right click on the page and select "paste" the code will be displayed on the post, (go to preview to see if it fits or has worked) the picture should be displayed.

If you have a very large pic that is too big for the forum page or a selection of pics you can choose the code at the top called "direct link to photo".

If you want to post a picture or animated image that is not stored in your pc for example, on the net, you can simply go to that image, right click it and a box will appear with Imageshack and various other pc functions. Select "Upload to Imageshack" the codes will appear again for you to copy and that image can be pasted the same way as above, or if you see an animation that you like right click on it and select "transload image" same rule applies as above, copy the code number one and paste onto your post....

wow that was long.. hope you understood... :roll: :lol:

Lots of love

Sarah

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Wow, thank you so much Sarah. That's just what I needed. I'll give that a try. And if for some reason I don't get it, maybe I can find some way to blame it on Jody. Because he's already in trouble anyway. :wink: :lol:

Love,
John :D
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:shock: who? me?? :o

Thanks, Ihn! 8) :twisted:

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

You're welcome Brother... :happy :lol:

Hey all, check out this pic I took last week. I followed that little Hummingbird for half an hour, then sat waiting patiently for it to stop flitting around so that I could get a shot of it. Imagine my surprise when it landed on it's nest!!! Doesn't it look just like it is posing?

Enjoy,
Love, John
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey what happened to my pic? I'll try it again...
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I dont know Twin stars, perhaps you did not open the picture fully from the file i am not sure...? You can always right click on the picture too and it will give you an option to upload, then select "Hot links for forums number 1" it will be further down the page.

love

Sarah

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my goodness! That is a rare shot, John! Hope you will be able to get some pics of the little ones when they hatch. :D Love those little birds!

Thanks for posting it! and thanks for the "tech support" making it possible! :wink: :P
Hugs,
Sandy
InHisSmile
New Friend

Post by InHisSmile »

...And the physical address of this place? 33333 Blue Star Highway, Midway, FL!
Jody...Oh my stars, that's amazing!
I definitely think the Midwayers were giving you fuel as well!

Pet, Tiggy and Angel...thank you for sharing your prompt stories!

John...I love your Hummingbird pic...it was well worth the time it took to get it!
It would be beautiful matted and framed!

Love & Peace,
Rose

"Let Your Light Within Glow!" :sunny:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone!

John that pic you shot was truly thrilling for me to see!! My dad has oft tried to catch a hummingbird on camera too! He has caught a couple, unfortunately one is not clear...

A couple of months ago, we were camping and one landed in the tree right next to us and stayed for us to see for about 5 minutes of so! That was awesome!

The little creature holds special significance to me John, ty so much for sharing, I am blessed :loves

God Bless Everyone! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

The MIDWAY liquor store is on my drive home from work and in giant letters on the front of the building they advertise 3 Kaliks 3 Heinekins or 3 Guiness for only $5! I doubt the Midwayers drink but it gets my attention.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: got a chuckle out of your "attention getting prompt" Barb!... A good one! 8)
XXXSandy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi all,

Great prompt stories...does a body gooood.

Tannis, and anyone else who might like a copy for personal use, just send a pm with an email address and I'll be happy to send a jpeg of that pic. We had such a terrible storm here yesterday, I was worried the Hummingbird's nest might not make it through, but, it's still there today.
Great suggestion Sandy, been trying to figure a way of doing that, get a shot of the little ones after they've hatched. Maybe pack a lunch and climb a nearby telephone pole... :idea: Matted, eh? Thanks Rose, I'm going to do just that.

Blessings, John :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John and all you hummingbird lovers!

I have a humming bird story. Would you like to hear it? It was quite a few years ago. We had left the garage door opened, not sure why but one of the tiny hummingbirds inadvertently found himself in a terrible predicament. I have no idea what prompted him to stick his long thin beak in the tiniest of holes in the rough wood siding but there he was stuck and getting weaker by the moment. My son, found him and we quickly rescued him but he was too weak to fly and we were terrified that he may have done some damage to himself as he struggled for release. We placed him in a bed of grass in and open box and moved away from him for awhile figuring our "benevolent" presence was probably scaring the daylights out of him. Just as I was fearing the worst, and as we said a little prayer, God, who loves all creatures in his vast universe, answered swiftly. The little fella rose into the air and with a quick pause to scan his rescuers, he was off! I will never forget the elation of seeing this tiny creature back where he belonged in the world!

Okay, I know I put you all to sleep...but just felt like a betime story. :wink:
I'll be pmimg you soon, John for that jpeg. Thanks for the generous offer!
Hugs,
Sandy
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Sandy :hithere

Nope!...............I'm still awake , Love the story Sandy. I caught my daughter the other day trying to rescue a butterfly who had a bent wing. The poor thing had been caught in a heavy down pouring of rain and was rather bedraggled. We lifted it to shelter under some bushes and within an hour we watched it fly away...........my daughter was so concerned..........I was rather more concerned for the poor butterfly when I caught her trying to force feed it grass.....bless :shock:

Love
Tiggy