The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Hi everyone :hithere . Thank you for your kind words and loving support!
But where did we put the envy, jealousy and strife?? Nope, i've looked everywhere that I can think of, here, and no sign of it. A W E S O M E!!

You know that my parents (whom I see like 3-4 times per week, at least) have said absolutely nothing about my appearance of late! But then they have both been what is clinically know as 'morbidly obese' for much of their (and my) life. As have I been, even as a young child.

By contrast, Petra, you are an absolute jewel. Not because of your compliment, but because you are capable of genuinely being happy for another human being. It is obvious that you operate from a consciousness of abundance instead of a consciousness of scarcity. Translation: You show that you know that feelings of happiness for other do not diminish the number available for yourself. If you were here, I'd try to kiss you!! :love . Since your not, I'll do it anyway :kiss:

Much Love People!!!!!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello all you lovely people!

Love you guys to bits... and it warms my heart whenever I think of the vibrant connection we all share that overcomes simple geography. Just within this thread alone we have seen over and over again proof our oneness as we share something that is beyond explanation and words. It is felt at the care of our being. :happy

Gypsie...Thanks for the book name...and the carrot...wink ...As you know, our dear Beaver stayed with George and I for a few months and one of the great benefits was learning a little more about the benefits of eating fresh fruits and veggies among many of the other wholesome food that Aquadeb already mentioned. A little of it has rubbed off on us and I am happy to report that tonight we enjoyed (well I did... not so sure how enjoyable it was for George! :P ) a raw broccoli soup which was packed with lots of good things like avacado and zucchini (It was supposed to be cucumber but I didn't have one so I thought well... "Zucchini is green... should be fine... right?":roll: ) It came out very pretty, a bright green color. Not bad. I was amazed how fun a raw diet could actually be...Of course I have slid back a bit...love my pizza and sweets... Anyway dear gypsie we will talk about a meet up. I haven't forgotten! :love

Aqua Deb, I am so happy to hear that your online art business is growing. I smile when I remember you contemplating, on the Secret thread,(many pages back now) getting back into art and joining the art group in your area. I am so glad you stepped out in faith and your success is a wonderful positive incentive to the rest of us to not let our inhibitions or fears prevent us from reaching for the stars! :cheers: (I'm wagging my finger at myself right now! wink)

Jody! You are a ray of sunshine, Bro! :D I feel your light and love and it is having a very positive effect on me...everyone. I had a bit of an "off color day", hasn't happend in awhile, but your posts helped me. Thanks :sunny:

Well, I'm off to find a piece of chocolate...( :lol: Rome wasn't built in a day! :wink: )
{{{HUGS}}}
Sandy
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello Hello Hello
To my beautiful friends it's been to long and I want EVERYONE to know I think and talk about you constantly :kiss: I will forever be so so grateful for the hard work everyone put into my health crisis and I can tell you beautiful HEALERS all my blood tests have come back normal finally :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :cheers: :bounce: :sunny: Thank you Thank you!!!!!

I have been away with my sister, went to my nephews wedding and had such a wonderous time in the rainforest... Life is good and even better to be back here in our Secret Coffee Shop!!! Read Doreene Virtue Earth Angels and loved it Laura at the moment I am reading Same Soul many Bodies has anyone read it? Have I missed the Sydney meet up? I am hopeless with time but the prompts are getting stronger everyday :cheers: Sandy thought I might drive down this week for a cuppa?? Are you about love to each and all

Hugs Gypsie Debs :kiss: :bike:
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gypsie darlin

so nice to see you again,,,,and to hear your tests are coming back normal

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I still haven't completely learned what I can and cannot do yet....Allan came home last week and I thought I'd just vacume the walkway,,,you know,,,skip the edges.... shoulda just skipped the vacume....that was last Thursday,,,,Friday I drove an hr to the airport to pick up Allan,,,Friday night I went to a healing ceremony ,,,, and Sat I was 'toast'....but I'm feeling alot better today....so in retrospect,,,I must be getting better only being really down for 1 day instead of 3 or 4 ...

things are improving....

Congratulations Jody,,,,that's a tough battle you're winning also...and it's nice to have a guy in the cofffee house....

Sandy ,, the only food I've had different lately is green fried tomatoes, my neighbour cooked up some one night for dinner,,,,he pan fried them in pancake flour in place of flour,,,,,incredible,,,,not so sure the pan fry is the best method,,,but boy were they scrummy....

Well official FALL is tomorrow,,,,for us westerners....and AU has just slipped into it....

so HAPPY FALL everyone,,,,

love and blessings to everyone...

pp

xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everybody! Good to see the coffee house open again! :hithere

dearest Gypsie... George and I would love to see you whenever you feel like arriving on our doorstep. I will talk to you in a few minutes in a pm. and we'll begin to iron out the details... :thumright:

I just love being in a rainforest. As you know, we have Minnemarra (please excuse my yankee spelling) forest here which is a little bit of the rainforest which once occupied a large portion of the region. It is a magical place and I never want to leave it, although I am sure the park officials would have something to say about that... :lol: Been thinking about volunteering to help fight the invasive Lantana bush that is threatening areas of the park where a couple giant Eucalypts have fallen and sunlight has poured through the break in the canopy.

Heya Lynn :D ...I just realized I never wrote you back a few weeks ago so, like gypsie, you too will get something to put you to sleep in the next couple days... :lol: By the way..thank you for your clear explanations in your last pm. They made so much sense and helped me to form an understanding. :wink:
Hope you continue to improve, sis. Sometimes we must be very patient while our bodies heal... the rest is often a blessing in other ways too, but I know, sometimes that ole dust is hard to ignore! :(

I am anxious to hear from Star as this was the first day of her new job. Been thinking of her off and on throughout the day... I thought I may have connected with her earlier. I felt a strong "umph" when I was sending her love..but it was in the middle of my face where I usually feel the connection with Midwayer Mathew. Since I have been seeing many of his prompts today it may have been him taking the opportunity, while I was quiet, for a few moments to make his presence felt...Anyway...our Star is such a beauty inside and out I just know she will do well...

Okay better go...

Love you all, :loves
Sandy
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I know Sandy I can't wait to hug you and George :cheers: I am so excited my sister personofthelight (long name sis) is now on the board YIPEE they finally got her :lol: Everyone she is on the Phenomen forum 'Greetings from Finch hatton Australia' I am excited arn't I :oops:

I have not told her about the coffee shop yet but she knows about The Secret thread so drop her a line family and bring her in for a cuppa!!!

Much love a very excited and healthy Gypsie :kiss: :bike: YEEHAA
Light1
Family

I found the coffee shop hooray !!

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all,

I was working through the threads systematicaly... first thread...first post...boy is there some great information here. My welcomes have been incedible and this mysterious coffe shop was mentioned by Gypsy so I jumped forward to find myself amongst you all just chatting about all sorts of things. I figure this may be a good place to start as I can be rather intense once I get started on anything Metaphysical and I dont want to scare any of you away.

I remember one night where I had a light bulb moment regarding my quantum theory on time :idea: I regularly have Jungian experiences, lucky I live alone so my Maltese Terriors have to deal with it...any way I rang Gypsy and said I had to come over straight away to talk...

I sat at her kitchen table with her hubby present and proceeded to put my thoery to them :? God it was brilliant...but I wish you could all see the expressions on both their faces as I wrapped up my hypothesis :lol:

Gypsy just looked at me with a blank expression...there was a long pregnant pause then I said to her hubbly, well ??? did you follow me and do you understand ???another pause and Gypsy just said...sis I dont know what the hell you you just told us but I think it was brilliant...hubby replied leave me with it...I think I might of got the last sentence. We then all burst into such belly laughter that we all had tears running down our faces. It really was a magical moment and we often wonder about what I had told them that night. I did not write it down and I still at times think I had come up with a formula that explained time.

In our Romany culture we all have a story teller in our families, we pass down through oral traditions the stories that weave us together. I am a story-teller if you have not already guessed. My 9 yr old grand-son Jordon is shaping up to be my prodege'.

At the reception of my son Jason's wedding he came up to Gypsy and said to her with the cutest serious face...Aunty did you know that I come from the planet X...we all overheard this and my daughter Melinda, Jordies mum sat there mortified...he constantly shocks his poor parents with these kinds of statements. Gypsy is sooo cool 8) , is it nice there Jordy? "he said" it is aunty but I dont know where it is and I am worried I wont be able to find my way back".

Everyone listening felt for him so we all had a group discussion on planet X and reassured him that we will help him find it, he felt so much better then wandered off to the next table to probably shock the other side of the family with his deep knowingness.

I think maybe there are many of these star kids amongst us who are here to teach...I have come across a few of them of late and they are amazing children...it is like being in the presence of wise old souls. Do any of you have any similar stories of encounters with extraordinary children :?: I would love to hear about them, I am writing at this time about the wave of enlightened human beings coming down and it would be fantastic fodder for my next book.

Again thank you for inviting me to the coffe shop, it has been fun writing and I look forward to reading about your lives.

In love light and truth

Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family! :hithere

....and a huge welcome to the coffee house, Light... :D
I have so enjoyed your posts and this one is no exception. I definitely can see you are a master story teller as I found myself just now following you and feeling almost as if I was looking over your shoulder as you excitedly related your late night "kitchen table" time hypothesis. Over the years we have listened to each other talk about our families so I can easily form a picture in my mind of Gypsie's shocked face and Harry looking, as we say where I'm from, like a deer in the headlights, as attention swung to him for comfirmation and understanding! :lol: Gosh I wish you had written it down or even recorded it...very, very cool! 8)

Yep, this Secret thread is like a family picture album one that exists in each of our mind and keeps growing as we keep expanding and sharing. It sort of documents our lives and feelings as that illusive time moves on...For instance, about midway on this huge thread one might roll with laughter at Petra's Mr. Bighorn stories from her time living on Dolward Farm or a little later on discuss the best ways of applying henna to a dark head of hair with our beautiful Aqua Deb. We can relax in PP's hot tub after she's spent a long day pulling stinging nettle from her Tranquility Base (a work of Love in the making which will some day be a learning retreat for healers and light workers.) or enjoy hearing Lillie's and Gypsie's grandchildren stories. ( a blessing for this Nanna wannabe...my time will come some day! :finger: )..of course there is much talk about food... even have a few recipes scattered about... This and so much more... all those things family talk about when they get together. We laugh, we cry, we pray we rally around each other and focus healing when a blip of life occurs.. So once again, welcome to our warm table and to our hearts, Light. We feel blessed to have another new sister in our midst.
:loves

Love,
Sandy
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

POTL....your daughter has a beautiful name :wink: ...GYPSIE...I wanna come to coffee shop :D I know I might not have tons to offer yet (or even drink coffee...1/2 cup sends me on 4km run...i get so filled with anxiety that it literally scares me) but I would love to be the nosey waitress...I'll keep your cups full and hot.....PLZZZZ KNOK

xo Min
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Just wondering......... what is "the coffee house"?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Min,

You're in and you don't have to waitress or anything... the more the merrier... I just made a batch of sugar cookies. any takers? making cookies is one of those things I do to lift my spirits at times.. Been one of those long days.
We had quite a storm blow through over night and is still a bit blowy out there. It rained and carried on which we desperately needed but the weird thing was after the rain there was red dust carried in with the winds from the outback. I got up at about 7:00am and the world looked so strange everything was red and you couldn't see very far at all. That's when I closed the two open windows...First time this spring I've left windows open over night and don't you know we have a dust storm! :roll: So as you can imagine I had quite the mess inside. Dust was on every surface. I must be getting at least a little more centered because instead of succombing to dispair and expletives I calmly thought. Thank goodness this wasn't last week!!! (I spent last week cleaning the flat for our six month inspection)

Anyway... Welcome Min and you too Brian. The coffee house is just our affectionate term for this long winded thread.

Okay it is 2:02am and time for me to go to bed. Good night to all you lovely light workers... Image
XXX Sandy
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Anyway... Welcome Min and you too Brian. The coffee house is just our affectionate term for this long winded thread
LOL.
Well then..... in that case, I would love a couple of your delicious cookies and a nice steamy cup of tea, please :D

Cheers!
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All

Well it was so strange to wake up to a RED city yesterday, I mean it was really RED!!!! I'm having a nice coffee at the moment and then Charlie Buttons needs to go to the park I do love that dog so much but sometimes I wish he could open the door and take himself to the park :bike: he is such a gentle and loving little foxy I think he's barked 10 times in his life, he turns 10 on Sunday OH GOD please let him sat with us for years to come. He is my best friend and listen's to my chat away to him, with love pouring out of his eyes.
Yesterday when the world was REd he crept to the park I wish I had a video camera it was hilarious funny little dog sneezing and down on all fours creeping along :lol:

I remember that night Light I think you were trying to tell us Time is Speeding up Harry is still trying to work it out years later :study:

OK my lovlies had a great chat to Lily yesterday sitting on a step covered in dust trying to think how we could get to Geoff's without my car registered :duh they make it so hard as all my ID was stollen last year and I have to go to Canberra to get passport, bith certificate ect ect... Sorry Geoff we so wanted to get there but it was past 5pm when I still had no rego URGH....

ok off to the park :bana: walkie time, his ears just went up, now the dog can read :shock: maybe he just picked up on my thoughts :lol:

lots love Gypsie :kiss:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

"I know I might not have tons to offer yet "
Hi Min...this is the name we call my daughter by...I have never called another by this name...when its just family we call her minnie moo...

You have so much more to offer than you believe, I was thinking very much along those lines myself and then I thought, I will just write little stories about my life and those who I love.

I am figuring out it is the love word that everyone shares on 11:11...it permeates into all of the conversations, I can see...smell...hear...taste....feel love with all of my senses. Love is overflowing here on this site. :drunken:

The red dust storm must of been sooo scary at first, I saw one out in central Australia at Christmas past, nothing like the magnitude that some of you guys experienced. I always go back to my Shamanisim when nature creates these messages. Chief Seattle a deeply spiritual Native American said, "all is connected through the web of life" look up his famous speech...it is so moving. Maybe nature is warning us about water, I kind of feel that in my bones :cry:

I look forward to hearing more from you Min :D

In love light and truth

Light
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Woah! Bit of a tight squeeze in here lately! Looks like we've run out of cookies too!

PP wrote
the only food I've had different lately is green fried tomatoes
They sound very nice PP! Did you ever see the 80's film, Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Café? I love playing chirades and doing that one! The kid's have never seen it but as soon as I get up to do the, 'film, how many words etc', one always bellows out: "fried green tomatoes mama, you do it every time!!!" lol

I heard about that red morning you guys had in Aus, I think I heard it from Lilly. I've been having disturbing dreams since watching Prediction. I find myself on the moon watching the earth flame up! Horrible! Until Johnny Depp hauls me into his arms and drawls: "don't worry about it darlin'!" hahahaha.
Yeah, we get those red, yellow days when the Sahara's kicking up a storm. I love it despite having thick dust/sand on the car.

Gypsie...good luck getting to George & Sandy's, then Geoff's! Have a proper grand time. Oh, and I'm so bloody glad that everything's honky-dorey health wise! I'll never forget that text...God! I was so scared!

Great to see some hunks in the coffee house! Not to mention Min and Light. Love to Everyone,

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Light asked:
Do any of you have any similar stories of encounters with extraordinary children
Weeell, my son as a matter of fact. Someone asked me in detail about it, so I'll copy it here for you:

My son Manny, used to talk of three strange funny-looking creatures who came to him at night and once took him with them, at his request. I listened but didn't think much of them at all. He was 2 and 3 years old before they stopped. I wouldn't mention this to you except for one thing: one night I woke up hearing my son talk in a one-sided conversation. He spoke coherently. I sat up suddenly because I noticed a queer glowing light from his room, with moving colours and shadows. Manny was partly obscured by the door, and there was definitely something other-worldly about it all. I said aloud: "Manny? What's up?" and made to get out of bed, but suddenly I felt myself being pushed down gently and the next thing I was waking up the next morning, the birds atweeting. I remembered nothing until my son told me about his three friends visiting him the night before.
They appeared one last time before he turned 4 and he asked to go with them; apparently they took him to another world and back. He tried to explain how it felt to be gone for such a long time but in fact when he returned home it was still dark as though minutes had passed. (His vocab was not so rich, but after a while I got it.
He dreams of them and occasionally still talks about them to his sisters.

My daughter Thalia used to see hooded figures in our garden which used to scare her. One day she saw one who didn't disappear and they had a chat. Thing was, she couldn't look directly at the figure, if she did it would go away, however, looking slightly away, she saw the figure quite clearly. When I asked what they talked about she said she couldn't remember any of what was said but knew it was something she'll remember one day when needed. Nowadays she's very psychic and has telepathic chats with Mathilda and sometimes will answer me before I've asked the question. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

I've noticed many a wizened child around here, taking and fetching the kid's from school. They look directly at me and when they smile I go all funny, feeling that I've just met one of those special star children. I find they are mostly quiet and still, gentle in their movements. My middle daughter has such a friend. They've only just begun getting to know one another since school started. I'm well pleased!

OK, more that enough from me! Tata for now,

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Petra

Love your stories about the kids, Jack plain refuses to go out to school again today because of the orange dust everywhere, rather have his head in a book :study: Strange child also. I have posted an amazing photo slash video on my face book page as the storm approaches, it's amazing footage just don't know how to get it here? I could always give my facebook name??? :roll: not sure. Bing and Petra are on it or you could all PM me for it, it is AMAZING!!!

Well Lily and I tried so hard to get to Geoff's my car was not registered and because of my passsport and all other documents being stolen it was a bl#*+"@ nightmare, next month Geoff I am so disappointed :cry:

I bought your book with Amazon today Light (sis) it was so exciting pressing the buttons saying out lould this is my sister :lol: Charlie Buttons thought we might be up for another walkie LOL that dog :bana: :bike: jumped up as I yelled YES!!!! Then I looked at him and said NO :sorry: not this time honey....

ok still have to clean the house the dust find of blends in with my mess, could just leave it WHIST have a nanna nap lots love Debs (Gypsie)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

gypsie wrote:Well Lily and I tried so hard to get to Geoff's my car was not registered and because of my passsport and all other documents being stolen it was a bl#*+"@ nightmare, next month Geoff I am so disappointed :cry:
Dear Gypsie,

me too. :cry: Although I had 7 confirmed, and 3 maybes, only 2 of all those showed up, plus another lady I organised. So there were only four all up. The meeting was fun, but I had too many snacks laid on, which is a bit annoying.

Next month, on the 14th, we are talking about reincarnation, and the topic has definately scared a lot of folks off. I only have two others interested at this time. So your presence would be wonderful.

http://www.meetup.com/Philosophy-and-Sp ... /11155618/

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

Justy...Let me be the first Christian to appreciate and respect your opinions...next time they chuckle at your faith base you remind them that Jesus was not a stand up comedian and wouldn't condone using humiliation to do his...converting...lol...and that he wasn't a car/vaccuum sales man either...that we know of... :wink:

xo Min
Min
Busy Bee

Post by Min »

POTL...your freakin me out...I have met less then 5 Melinda's in my life, it's certainly not a common name here. But I never thought I would hear such a crazy similiar story about my nic name too... Only my fam calls me "Minnie" too...when I was little I had that Mickey Mouse doll that helps you learn to button, zip, tie, etc...and i referred to him as my Boyfriend...and I got "minnie mouse"...once I hit 5'7 it shortened to "Min"...but my Mom and sisters always call me "minnie" still. I love it !!!!

xo Min, Minnie, Melinda
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Geoff wrote:
Next month, on the 14th, we are talking about reincarnation, and the topic has definately scared a lot of folks off. I only have two others interested at this time. So your presence would be wonderful.
If I wasn't quite so far away, I would come for sure. I would love to talk about reincarnation and other spiritual 'stuff'.

And I would help eat the snacks. :D
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

[]
my Mom and sisters always call me "minnie" still. I love it !!!!
xo Min, Minnie, Melinda
[/quote][/quote]
Hi Minnie mouse :lol:

Im convinced now that strange happenings are afoot on 11:11

I have never heard this pet name before from anyone...poor Min gets called Minnie Mouse by all who become close to her, we called her this because she squeeked instead of cried when a tiny baby... and it stuck.

I could get deep and intese about the re-incarnation subject but I will keep my own council as I dont want to get into any prickly stuff just yet...I have done many years of research on the subject and my views have solidified deeply...I guess at the end of the day we are all children of our Creator and will one day know the ultimte truths.

Its great to have you here chatting :D

In love light and truth

Light
westie
Busy Bee

Post by westie »

Hello everyone. been a long time.

I really hope no one minds, but thought it may be ok to say hi after being away from here for so long, and you have not been forgotten thats for sure. How is everyone?

I missed you guys.

I heard there were some biscuits and cookies going spare...starving!!

Westie
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

I have never heard this pet name before from anyone...poor Min gets called Minnie Mouse

Hi, POTL ..... My (adopted) Sister's name is Melinda and her affectionate nicname is "Minnie Mouse" also.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in....... I am helping myself to the cookies, afterall. :D
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Gypsie wrote:
it's amazing footage just don't know how to get it here? I could always give my facebook name???
Yeah, I saw it. Sent you a pm on your FB about the wonderful synchro that followed, thanks to Sandy's poem...or rather Yogananda's.
(A hint to Aus go sooner than I always thought I will, eh???) I'm confused though, is it you and your man in the video?
Oh! You could always use Youtube to upload the clip, then just share the url?

Brian wrote:
Just wanted to throw my two cents in....... I am helping myself to the cookies, afterall.
I'll have a dozen and maybe some waffles with ice cream...and I don't have a sweet tooth, except for zucker kuechen und café! I must be ovulating? Oops, sorry, too much info for a bloke, no???

Love you's always, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra