How many prompts do you see each day ??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

How many prompts do you see each day ??

Post by Bluebelle235 »

I seemed to have been seeing alot of double digit numbers on clocks just lately, so for curiosity I decided to keep track over the last three days.

I am a 'stay at home Mum' so I am home a lot and do spend a lot of time on the computer (probably too much time :oops: ). I have two clocks in the kitchen, one on the microwave and one on the fridge, and there's a digital clock in the bedroom.

Tuesday I received 16 prompts, Wed it was 20 and yesterday 17.

Contrary to how that may seem, I don't spend all day looking at clocks!!! I just seem to look when there is a double digit number.

I am feeling very loved.

Or maybe I have toooo many clocks in my house.

Or maybe I need to 'get a life' :shock:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

It varies for me the number of prompts I get from day to day. A few days ago I was getting a phenominal number of prompts from many different Midwayers. They were reminding me of the Fire The Grid Meditation the following day. ( I tend to be a bit forgetful with dates.. :roll: )
I am feeling very loved.

Or maybe I have toooo many clocks in my house.

Or maybe I need to 'get a life'
:lol: As a hard working Mum you have a great life...and you can't have too many clocks in the house... soooo it must be you are very much loved. :wink:
XX Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Belle?? Get a life?? I bet your life is very rich indeedy?

Well, I'm like Sandy, it varies. But typically, at least 5-8 number prompts a day. Today it has been loads of zero's. I usually associate the 0 with God and I've been doing a lot of praying and today as I swam in the natural pools hereabouts, I lay floating on my back and felt especially connected for about 10 whole minutes, connected to everything....then a rowdy load of Belgians came along....oh well! At least I had those 10 minutes, hehe!

*Sorry to have gone off track a bit there!!*

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

It varies with me from day to day, i notice if i'm feeling off i get nothing.. off meaning - no feelings.. I get my most prompts when i am going somewhere, like a family get together or out somewhere, like they are saying, "have a great day".... i get them increased also when someone i know is sick... a good online friend of mine passed away last week(he was a non posting member of this board too) and my agony uncle... i was prompted to make him an out of the blue call just before he passed, his last words to me were a sweet prayer for my hapiness, he posted it to me at 6:26 (my own prompt number) the whole night long i woke up on every single 11....

i best stop babbling..

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
FunNvrEnz
New Friend

I get a lot of them

Post by FunNvrEnz »

I've had the 11:11 phenomenon since before 9:11. At that time I only noticed it on my clock. I just thought it was a funny coincidence. I never know anything about the number 11. It seemed to drop off for a while and now it's stronger than ever. I see 11 or multiples of 11 all of the time. I see it on buildings, signs, cash register receipts, telephone numbers, clocks, car licenses. It's been really strong lately. It's seems everytime i'm in traffic I end up with a car in front of me that has triple digits or adds up to the number 11. My house number is 803. My last telephone number ended with 3118. It's really driving me crazy. right now the clock says 3:11. One day i was driving down a street and I actually saw numbers in order from 111 - 999 on license plates. I have all kinds of weird stuff going on sometimes. I just got a call and the last 4 digits were 0011.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but I also have impeccable timing. I also have always had a lot of clocks in my house. Maybe I've learned to synch myself with the world.

I have always had a fascination with numbers. I found out I had cancer on Friday August 13th 1999, which according to the Mayan calendar is the day of destiny. I didn't know it until recently I was compelled to do a search to find out what happened on that date and that was what I discovered. I'm still trying to find out more about it.

I think a lot of these things go on all the time and people either don't notice or are too embarrassed to say anything.
SpiritSeeker
New Friend

Softball

Post by SpiritSeeker »

After our two wins yesterday, my softball team's record is now 11-11. We're ranked #6 out of 16 in our league. Add to this the fact that 616 is divisible by 11, as

616 / 11 = 56.

And yes, I get a lot of 11:11 prompts throughout the day also, but I haven't been tracking them. What I've been noticing more than 11:11 is the other strange phenomena that have happened during the past couple of days:

1. Yesterday I was thinking about that Dos Equis commercial, then it played on the TV just a few minutes later. I don't even drink, so I find this kinda funny.

2. The night before last, I dreamt about a person named Susan K (last name withheld). I never knew anyone by that name -- but I Googled the name as soon as I woke up, and at the top of the list was not only the web site of my former employer, but the Google summary also specifically mentioned the name of a guy that I used to work with directly. Not only had I not worked for this organization in 10 years, but the agency is pretty big, with about 20,000 employees. What are the odds of this guy's name coming up? Oddly enough, Susan herself was not mentioned on the web page.
Raphael
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello FunNvrEnz,
I've had the 11:11 phenomenon since before 9:11
Oh but this MB isn't anything to do with the 9:11 tragedy
This is what it's all about.
I think a lot of these things go on all the time and people either don't notice or are too embarrassed to say anything.
Yes I agree with you there, having experienced the familiar head tapping after an 'amazing' conversation with ol' Petra!
My bro-in-law was a big critic, and on his last visit he told me something which is right up there with the things we discuss here, yet he and his mum told each other it was bad, devilish stuff etc!
I don't feel comfortable sharing the story as it is a big deal with him. It involved a very recently dead parent. The best thing of all was his ease at telling me and a lot of the skepticism was gone. We talked well into the night about a lot of this 'stuff'!
Take into consideration when he arrived here & I said I was taking a kilometer hike to bring back some spring water, he scoffed me: "Water's water! Whether it comes out of the tap or some tap in the mountains, how can you taste the difference???" I looked at him for the first time as if he was a bit of an idiot. He's an ex Special Investigator in the MP, so I was always a bit 'in awe'...I know, I know!!
Major break-through's this visit, I can tell ya! Oh, and after 5 days, he could tell the difference between tap water and proper spring water, hehe!

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
FunNvrEnz
New Friend

Petra and his hangups

Post by FunNvrEnz »

I just mentioned it as point of reference to how this all started - is it really that big a deal?
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey FunNvEnz, the fun never ends, yeah!
Oh and yes it is a big deal! I think everything is a big deal.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
SpiritSeeker
New Friend

More

Post by SpiritSeeker »

After last Thursday's split, my softball team is now 12-12. I also saw prompts at 11:11pm last night, and just now at 11:11am. I have no idea what all this must mean.

Wouldn't it be funny if we end the playoffs with another split, and end the season at 13-13...

Edit: The timestamp on this message is Central Time. My time zone is EST. And I know it seems strange that it took us almost a month to play two more games, but we keep getting rained out.
Raphael
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

It depends on what's happening.. usually i receive at least ten, sometimes twenty, but on the day that i ordered AC cd, i received 50+ :shock: I have never felt them be so excited and pleased with me. It was a great feeling. I was working first aid at an equestrian event that day.. i was busy, yet somehow they still managed to prompt me every few minutes.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
SpiritSeeker
New Friend

Strange Game Prompts

Post by SpiritSeeker »

Me again...

Wow. Yesterday we played one and a HALF games, because the second was stopped due to darkness.

We beat the first team. As for the second team, the umpire stopped the game in the 6th inning, with the score tied at 8-8! We have to finish the game next week, right where we left off. If we finish the game with a win, then we move on to play another team. If we lose, our season will be done -- at 13-13. :lol:
Raphael
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone!

This is the first post I visit this time around! And take a look at this prompt that happend at the very same time!

First I will have to explain! Seeker, your post was at 11:11 my time but the amazing thing about this prompt is that its actually 11111111!

The Midwayers know I relate 3:15 as an 11:11 prompt, because 11/11 is the 365th day of the year, so that makes it 11 topics, 315 topics and 11:11 latest post! Very very cool! Ty Midwayers!!!!

See it here it still shows...

http://board.1111angels.com/search.php? ... d=newposts

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

it varies. Sometimes only one or two others many. I see 111, 222, 333, 444 and 12:22 on regular basis Every so often surely not by coincidence I see 555 in times of change. And every now and then a 777. Saw that recently and just smiled knowing all will be okay through all my disappointments in life right now and struggles I'm facing the losses I've dealt with in the last couple weeks.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein