New, flickering lights for years

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
whoknew101
New Friend

New, flickering lights for years

Post by whoknew101 »

I have had lights flicker (esp outside ones) for 19 years. I gave it the meaning of someone that had passed away the year before was keeping watch on me and letting me know they were looking down on me (with kindness). For years this has happened.

I first mentioned it to my son years ago, and he always says "There is so and so" when lights flicker above me.

A few months back i shared this with a miracles group. I distanced myself from the course in miracles, but i wanted my son to learn about it. The adults would sit and talk, and that is the first time i told anyone about the lights. The others put a lot of meaning into it, and suggested i be very open to other messages.

Typically at least one light will flash when i walk outside at night. I can't remember the last time that didn't happen. If a light is burnt out, it will pop on when i am there. More often, the light will be mostly burnt out (tiny bit of light) and if i stand under it and stare up and wait, it will turn on.

Anyway, today I saw 11:11. I thought "make a wish". Tonight I saw 11:11 again. I thought "that's weird" bc i'm not usually a clock watcher. I googled online and one of the pages i found was 1111spiritguardians and it said that 11:11 was for the midwayers and that they also flicker lights.

I don't know if that seems a huge coincidence to anyone else, but I am a bit freaked out. I come from a spiritual background, but have distanced a bit from it (intentionally). Since nothing ever happened but the lights, i figured that was the only way whatever/whoever it was could communicate. I never got burning bushes or anything.

I will read the information here on the site. Just wanted to share my story in case anyone found it interesting, and also to say.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi whoknew101
Welcome aboard!!
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
GLo
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GLo »

Hi whoknew101,

Just wanted to welcome you! I also wanted to say that I, too, have always had the lights thing happen to me - i.e. street lights going on and off whenever I drive or walk near them. Then, fairly recently (last Oct.), I, too, started seeing 11:11 all too often for it to be merely "by accident". After searching the net for possible meanings, I found this site to be very informative and it has helped me immensely. Hope it does for you, too.

blessings,
Gina
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello whoknew101,
I'm glad you found your way to the board and I did find your story interesting. As you read the information and other people's posts especially in the 11:11 forum you will see that there are quite a few people experiencing something very similar. Nope not a coincedence... and it's a very good thing. Welcome to this friendly place.
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Welcome Whoknew101!

Nice to see you here!!! I am happy you found us! Enjoy.

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Re: New, flickering lights for years

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Dearest:)

I have seen the prompts for 3 years now, and only recently I have started to notice little "balls" of light. They are colored lights, yesterday one appeared at a glance under my arm as I opened the front door.

I usually sit and study/read about different topics of spirituality at night, and these "balls" of light appear to play in the room with me.

It`s so nice:)

Welcome onboard:)

Love & Light,
Malla
whoknew101
New Friend

Post by whoknew101 »

Thank you for all the welcomes, so nice!

(My post meant to read "say hi!" but i dunno, maybe i was supposed to say something else lol)

I am a bit spooked from the 11:11 connection to the light thing, and that i saw the connection on a website when i've never heard or read anything about the light flicker thing - but if the beings have been here for 1000s of years or for always, i'm sure they will give me all the time i need to get acclimated. (?)

On one hand, if this is all there is it feels a bit parlor game-ish at this point (forgive me for saying that but I hope you know what I mean), but even if it just means nothing more than a signal that someone is looking out for me, I am happy with that. I guess i need to open myself up more, when i'm ready?
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

whoknew101 wrote: On one hand, if this is all there is it feels a bit parlor game-ish at this point (forgive me for saying that but I hope you know what I mean), but even if it just means nothing more than a signal that someone is looking out for me, I am happy with that. I guess i need to open myself up more, when i'm ready?
Dearest:) This is what I have come to understand about our connection with the Midwayers:

We call the prompts "Wake up calls" and indeed, that is what they are. The Midwayers are promting you, because you have reached a point in your own life, in your own spiritual growth, where you are able to understand that life is so much more than a coincident. That all of us, are linked together in love, as brothers and sisters - and with our Father.

The Midwayers are dedicated to our beautiful planet Earth, and to everyone of us, living here, as they actually share this planet with us. They have a mission, and they will not resign from duty, until we`re all "awakened", and until our mother Earth is florishing in love abundance.

The Midwayers know that we are now (if not now, then very soon) - able to both communicate with them, and to understand the content of this plan. And this, I believe - is when we become their "partners", their companions, their fellow lightworkers.

We are all linked, for our growth towards unity, divine love and towards Father awareness, for loving our Earth and everyone in it. They need us equally, because that is also their goal.

We are not alone - we never have been and we never will be. If we could only see what is going on around us, how we are looked after, prompted and guided - both when awake and when we sleep - we would be astonished.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Before I saw this thread, I posted about a flickering light incident I've very recently experienced on another one, lol! Shoulda put it here, oh well...

Hello and a warm welcome whoknew!
...open myself up more when I'm ready.
The number prompts do tend to disturb some folk, but that's fine. I hope you stick around!

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra