11:11 Impossible by chance

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
billyS
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 Impossible by chance

Post by billyS »

I've been seeing 11:11 for a fairly long time now but I usually experience it in phases so I see it a hell of alot for a few days (maybe weeks) and then nothing for a few months and then again it’s the same story I see it alot in a few days of weeks and this has always happened. Well I think it started around a few years ago but can’t be certain

Right now im in the heavy 11:11 phase so im seeing it alot lately and have recently found this site which could be why on some subconscious level I have been seeing 11:11 more. So lately I’ve been seeing other number sequences like 1:11 (a while ago I saw that absolutely everywhere for days and days) and 12:21 but the 11:11 one still is the one that I always see and the one that sticks in my mind the most.

Now I do try to be an open minded skeptic about most things in life so if something odd happens I try to look for the logical explanation (as hard ads that may be sometimes ;) but unlike most people who look for anything at all I can accept it if maybe something odd happens that can’t be explained which to me could be a big chance of being something spiritual etc. (im a big believer in the spiritual world and definitely do believe in the fact that things happen that can only be explained by spirit actions)

But to me 11:11 is something special because to me personally its way beyond being simply chance I mean it happens way too much and on most cases for me personally because it can happen in quick succession. So for example the other night I was playing a computer game (cause I was bored ;)) and I looked at the clock and it read 11:11 and im thinking Hmm there it is again and I clicked on something on the game and I saw 11:11 on 2 separate occasions within the space of maybe 30 seconds or so, So overall I saw 11:11 something like 3 times in the space of 1 minute.

and another time I was playing on an American football game and on the play clock it came up with 11 seconds left and I also had 11 seconds to the end of the half and my player was number 11. lol

So to me it’s pretty interesting and so unlikely to be simply chance because it’s happening by far too often and seemingly on a certain system as I keep seeing it every few months. So I fully disagree with those (and there seems o be alot of them sadly) who constantly say it’s just chance or your crazy if you believe that you keep seeing it and thinking there’s more to it.

Thanks for reading my thread

:D
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one - Elbert Hubbard
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

No, it isn't chance or 'brain' training, or just a simple co-incidence.

The other night I decided to make custard in the microwave. I was not conscious of the time when I started. I heated the milk and when it stopped it was 7.22. I added the custard powder and put it in the microwave again. It started to boil over, so I stopped the microwave and it had 1.11 left on the timer!!! Later in the evening, while watching TV, I decided I wanted a cup of tea. When I got into the kitchen the microwave clock said 8.33. I came back into the kitchen later (I drink lots of cups of tea!!) and it was 9.22 and it went on and on !!!! It can't possibly be my brain doing this, coz my brain is going thru menopausal meltdown :shock: :roll: :wink:

I just glanced at the computer clock and it's 10.22 !!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

A message for all 11:11 time prompt sceptics:-

I used to think that the time prompts were just my subconscious mind playing tricks on me, until I started to receive prompts that used seconds as well as hours and minutes - prompts like 11:11:11; 14:14:14 … now there's no way that I could have subconsciously prompted myself to do that.

It's like the rational, left-brain mind is fearful because it understands that these prompts are genuine communications from an external intelligence, but because there is no rational explanation for their origins it freaks the left-brain out.

The prompts may be being communicated through your subconscious but they do not originate from your subconscious. I can keep writing about this until my fingers drop off (but if you're anything like me) you'll only believe it when you experience it. There's a huge difference between knowledge (i.e. the writings on this board) and (spiritual) experience; and that's why I know this board is the Truth and the Light because the owners, moderators and long-time board members whisper two words … “stillness meditation” … :) … so if you're reading this and scratching your head thinking, “stillness meditation? What's that?” then may I kindly suggest you read the FAQs. :)

Love,
Lee

P.S. I apologise if I come across as an 11:11 zealot! :lol:
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
FunNvrEnz
New Friend

This is really getting spooky...

Post by FunNvrEnz »

I've had the 11:11 phenomenon since before 9:11. At that time I only noticed it on my clock. I just thought it was a funny coincidence. I never know anything about the number 11. It seemed to drop off for a while and now it's stronger than ever. I see 11 or multiples of 11 all of the time. I see it on buildings, signs, cash register receipts, telephone numbers, clocks, car licenses. It's been really strong lately. It's seems everytime i'm in traffic I end up with a car in front of me that has triple digits or adds up to the number 11. My house number is 803. My last telephone number ended with 3118. It's really driving me crazy. right now the clock says 3:11. One day i was driving down a street and I actually saw numbers in order from 111 - 999 on license plates. I have all kinds of weird stuff going on sometimes. I just got a call and the last 4 digits were 0011.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but I also have impeccable timing. I also have always had a lot of clocks in my house. Maybe I've learned to synch myself with the world.

I have always had a fascination with numbers. I found out I had cancer on Friday August 13th 1999, which according to the Mayan calendar is the day of destiny. I didn't know it until recently I was compelled to do a search to find out what happened on that date and that was what I discovered. I'm still trying to find out more about it.

I think a lot of these things go on all the time and people either don't notice or are too embarrassed to say anything.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone!!

Just thought I would pop in to say hello to all! I Enjoy the thread!

FunNvrEnz, welcome to the site! I am quite certain it will be very refreshing to meet all the lovelies here! ANother thing is that I just logged in a few minutes ago at 3:11 I believe! lol And that as I saw the time, I noticed another difference in that in the split second betweeen the changing of screen, you know, there is a flash? and I saw an image of black in my vision :scratch:

Well something notable! lol

God Bless Everyone! ]

Love Tannis
Last edited by justylonging1111 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Ok, if I'm out of line here, somebody please reel me back in. But has anyone else ever copied verbatim a post in more than one thread? Especially as a complete newbie?? :scratch: :sword:

You know, like have you ever written a post in one thread and then copied/pasted that post in another thread? I am not speaking in relation to FAQ's and such.

Lately, I have been extra sensitive to untruth. Which is good...but disappointing sometimes :x Even veteran liars have I been 'cold-busting' lately!! kinda goes like this: They say something, which I somehow automatically know is BS, I call them on it then, they deny it. So, I say, "really, ok, then ..." and ask question 1, which they give the expected answer to, then I blindside 'em with question 2, which they have absolutely no response to. Other than a look of :shaking: mixed with :silent: And the sound of lonely little crickets...

Is it possible that I could be channeling Matlock, Perry Mason, etc. from time to time? :king: :sword: Columbo, perhaps??

Much Love to you all,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hey Tannis,

I get those sparkles or tiny flashes in different places. I mean, what appears to be different places (on the screen, or whatever I happen to be looking at). But I get the feeling that it is actually occuring wihin my eye, maybe on the retina, and is superimposed onto the light that is coming into the eye from outside.

I also tend to think that its like a heads-up display. Like you are looking through a virtually transparent 'window' ? know what I mean?

Much Love,

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hahaha Jodi!

Yes I see what you mean and it corresponds well to the fact that a few minutes ago I soo noticed 4:23, and it happens to be the time of your post! :D

Oh my goodness I must get to bed! Its 4:31am and I have company coming tomorrow( My cousin and her family!) , from out of town to camp in my backyard! lol It will be a blast!!!! Summmmmmerrr!

Nice bumping into you Jodi!! God Bless :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Nice bumping into you Jodi!! God Bless
Likewise my dear. I feel moved to say that I receive a joy from sharing these connections with you my true friends. I can't recall ever feeling this anywhere else!! You guys all ROCK! (A high order of compliment)

We boost each other up, no?? Just with sincere, honest little words!! I get G's signature now. It is truly so. Intent, baby!!! It is all that counts. I get it!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

How hard it must be for some who browse these forums to understand what I mean by that. All you vets know what I mean. But how can you try to explain it to someone who has not yet got it? You can't, can you?

Much Love People (really, I mean it!)

Jody