A little scared, a little confused

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
E
New Friend

A little scared, a little confused

Post by E »

Hi,
As you might imagine Im new to all of this. I realized about the prompts about 2 or 3 months ago, whenever I would look at the clock it no matter what time it was it was always 11 minutes after. I was scared and I thought it was too much of a coincidence but I discovered this website a couple of days ago and ever since I have been seeing other prompts such as 12:12 or 1234. I am not sure if I want to acknowledge it yet. I was terrified the notion that these signals were sent to me for a reason. I am alot more calm now and trying to understand and question how all these fits with my beliefs and even though I am no necessarily a spiritual person, I am open minded. I do believe in a higher being but I dont believe in religion. That is one of the things why this site feels right, because I dont feel that anyone is imposing anything on me.
Anyway, as I discover more prompts and signals every day I am still scared to attempt any type of contact. I am not ready and the thought of communication scares me. But I certainly dont want them to go away. I just dont know how to proceed. Is is necessary form me to take any sort of action besides acknowledgment? Do I really need to say things out loud?
Well, thank you for listening, I appreciate it alot.
E.
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hy E!

Welcome to the board :hithere

I can understand you and surely some more of the members here. Everything is new for you and if i would be you - give yourselve some time and go with the flow. Tell them - kind of - aloud or in your thoughts for what you are ready and for what not and they will not step further without your permission.
It took me some years to get this far and i am going with the flow now and take as much time as i need.
Everybody has to follow its own path and the angels are here to assist us. :sunny:

I am sure if you start with the FAQ's and read yourself through some more of the posts in this forum you will see that you are not alone at all and that you can get some very good advices out of here and from all the loving people in this forum.

God bless you!
Much love & light
Vera
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi E
Welcome aboard. Fear comes from within your own mind and as time goes on you will realise that our friends will not do anything to harm us, quite the opposite. I sometimes speak out loud when I'm alone.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Bluebelle235
Family

Re: A little scared, a little confused

Post by Bluebelle235 »

E wrote:Hi,

Anyway, as I discover more prompts and signals every day I am still scared to attempt any type of contact. I am not ready and the thought of communication scares me. But I certainly dont want them to go away. I just dont know how to proceed. Is is necessary form me to take any sort of action besides acknowledgment? Do I really need to say things out loud?
Well, thank you for listening, I appreciate it alot.
E.
Hello E and *welcome!!*

I have only been getting 'prompts' for a few months and know just what you mean about "fear" !!! One part of me wants more contact and the other part is scared, so I have started saying out loud (if possible), "Thank you for the prompt", when I am prompted, which is soooooo often!!! A few weeks ago, I was getting so many prompts, that I said "enough is enough" and the prompts dropped off considerably. I really missed them, so the next day I said, "bring on the prompts again" and they increased !!! - so I think that "they" will not force anything on us and are aware of how much we can handle, and are very respectful of that.

So, don't be scared (note to self: take your own advice!!!). Fear is just a thought, and thoughts can be changed. There is nothing to fear. There is only love.

Many blessings to you.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
E
New Friend

Post by E »

Thank you all for the advice. I will, as vera suggest, go with the flow and take it slowly. I guess that after all the reading I've been doing in this site and others, there is too much information and, as much as I want to acknowledge something happening, Its too much to suddenly "believe" in what it all means.
Many have said its my own journey, and i think I will understand it with time. What I mean is, even though I always believed in a hgher being, I never really question "what" it was or how life works in a sense. That's why I feel that everything is overwhelming. The notion of reincarnation, guardian angle, etc is something I've never really thought about. But I certainly welcome the "contact" and hopefully with time will be more ready to explore this new "relationships"

I thank you all for listening. I dont believe in fear, but I guess the notion of "contact" with something I dont understand makes me uneasy. Its silly but I wouldnt like to be woken up at night or something. On the other hand, I believe in the benevolent nature of "them" and i dont think they would scare me.

Thank all for your warm welcome and answer. I certainly hope to share more experiences and thoughts with this community.

Love,
E.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi E,
A big warm welcome from me too. I'm glad you've found us and I would like to say just one little thing right now as I can see you are a bit overwhelmed at this point. In all honesty... it isn't so much what we believe or what we know about life and death and the hereafter that is important or will grow a greater living breathing spirituality as much as how we love. So when I become overwhelmed with opinions and ideas I try to remember these words, "love within and love without"...in other words learning to know and love the Creator of all, ourselves, and each and every one who crosses our path is what will show the way. A loving heart will never loose its' direction.
Love,
Sandy
E
New Friend

Post by E »

Thank you sally for some lovely words. And thank you all.

I really appreciate it
Love,
E
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Sandy wrote:A loving heart will never loose its' direction.
What a great sentence. :D

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu