Greetings, Earthlings!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kare36
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Greetings, Earthlings!

Post by kare36 »

Hi everyone -

My experience with 11:11 amped up considerably 3 weeks ago.

I went to bed... 11:11p. Left the house the next morning...11:11a.
My daily routine couldn't be more random!

This went on for 3 days. After the 3rd time I saw the numbers, I held it...
my mind was saying "Ok. What? What do you want?"

"Re-enforcements" was the answer I kept getting. I sensed I was one of millions being called up, the Earth needing "re-enforcing", and so I visualized Mother Earth in my hands, I enveloped her in light and lifted her up with everyone else.

I am a very light sleeper (no pun intended) - those three nights I slept soundly for the first time in a long time. This was the beginning of the week - on Saturday, after it had all stopped, I received a call from my sister. I thought it was strange she was calling me - I thought it was still Thursday! I asked her why she wasn't in school...she said, "it's Saturday I don't have school." I was completely locked on Thursday. I had no recollection of the time between Thursday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. I actually she was the one that was confused!

It stopped, I came back (LOL) but it started up again a few days ago. I run errands, get back in the car and look at the clock....11:11. I leave the library, 11:11. I walk into a bank...11:11.

I love it.
Karen
Animal Reiki Master
kare36
New Friend

P.S.

Post by kare36 »

I forgot to mention....there was a female entity next to me during the "experience". No one known to me. :)
Karen
Animal Reiki Master
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Karen,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Karen, I love your post as I've had a few occasions with Mother Earth when I was at a very low point in my life; helped me immensely.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
kare36
New Friend

Thanks

Post by kare36 »

Thanks for the return greetings...

I can't help but feel I'm being "called up" for something. Any ideas about this?
Karen
Animal Reiki Master
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Karen,
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to you...and yes you are being called, I think for something...what exactly that is, I think you will discover with time. This site is about light workers... in the long run anyway. :) We help/encourage people to learn to look within for their answers, for spiritual communion with angels and midwayers, guides, and teachers, just to name a few, but perhaps most of all to learn to listen for God, that still small voice inside. All this becomes possible as we learn to quiet our inner and outer senses... and it's life changing and so world changing as well, as we begin to walk in each moment with the infinite Source and our human and cosmic siblings.

From your words I suspect you have some spiritual experience under your belt and much to share with the rest of us. I warmly welcome you to this friendly place and join you in sending love and light to our earth mother.
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Karen,

Welcome to this lovely family of 11'ers! I believe you will find what you are looking for!

God Bless You on Your Journey ! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

muddhaa
New Friend

Post by muddhaa »

Karen,after 30 years of those prompts,you will get used to it.And probably expect it..I had a ex fiance who pointed it out to me in the early 1980s.After that,I started seeing it everywhere.I could say that it was because she put it in my conscience,or that digital clocks came into being about that time..But I see it in so many other places (automobile license plates,Home addresses,even my current girlfriends birthday is Nov 1 lol) I know its much more than coincidence.Welcome fellow seeker...
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Karen and **welcome**
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Karen!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
muddhaa
New Friend

todays sighting

Post by muddhaa »

Yesterdays tour de France milage...111 miles..What a coincidence!