Don't you love it when...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GLo
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Don't you love it when...

Post by GLo »

Don't you love it when you get a prompt, then ask the celestials out loud if indeed it was a prompt, and then you get another "sign" to confirm?

Tonight, I was driving home from my folks place, with my hubby and daughter in the car with me (both on their way to dream land :wink: ), and I "happened" to notice that part of the license plate of the car in front of me was "999". Well, that's a prompt I didn't remember every getting before, so out loud I ask the celestials "was that a prompt?" and a few seconds later, a street light goes out - which I'm taking as a "yes". Soooo cool when that happens!!!

wishing everyone BLISS~~~~~
Gina
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Don't you love it when you get a prompt, then ask the celestials out loud if indeed it was a prompt, and then you get another "sign" to confirm?
Hi Gina, I sure do! :D Sounds like you got good confirmation. Here is what Doreen Virtue says about 999...
999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
Of course prompts can be personal so you may have already figured out how the 999 fits in your life. :wink:
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Gina,
It really does make it clear that there is an intelligence behind the prompts. It happens too often and when one least expects it to happen.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda