11:11- make a wish

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JJJ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11- make a wish

Post by JJJ »

I was in my office the other day when my co-worker said, "It's 11:11, make a wish!" I was a bit taken aback. Has anyone else heard this? It could have opened a gate-way for conversation but I have serious suspicions that she would think I was bonkers. :)
To those whom much is given, much is expected
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya JJJ,

Personally, I told ALL of my work colleagues my opinion of 11:11 whenever they mentioned it (4 in total) and though they often gave me the 'back-off' pirate look, before I left, we had an 11:11 party!!

Sod it! Tell them, give them links. Be honest! No matter what, it is always the best thing to do.

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Yes!! I have heard this too.

We were coming home from somewhere and stopped at Maccas drive thru to get icecream sundaes (it was a hot summers night!!). The car dash clock said 11.11 and my daughter said "make a wish, it's 11.11"

Another time we had just got home from school, and she said "make a wish, it's 3.33"

I think it's a 'child' thing, like the 'punch buggy' thing - every time you see an old VW, the kids say "punch buggy" and punch each other (playfully)!!! (OK, so maybe that's just an Aussie thing ???)

Am I making any sense here :oops:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi JJJ,
Yep I have heard that before from other people who have visited the message board. Hmmm ... I don't know if the subject of 11:11 has ever come up with anybody when I have been alone, without George. George, as you can imagine, has no qualms whatsoever discussing the number prompts and then some with the tiniest of encouragement. :)

Oh I was just telling George earlier Bluebell that a caramel sundae would taste soooo good! Just in the mood for something like that tonight...
Love,
Sandy
JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

Yeah... I think it was like that (child thing)... repeating numbers. We work in a mental health setting and I can tell you that making connections that don't appear to be connections to others (observing coincidences) can fit several diagnostic criteria :D lol. She is Catholic (not to single any religion out)... there's just no way that she would observe this phenomena. Pretty cool lady, though. :) It was just weird. :)

@Sandy:

Bluebell?
To those whom much is given, much is expected
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hello All,
It's 11:11, make a wish
there are several facebook pages about that quote...with all kind of stuff...which certainly has nothing to do with what it really means.

Sometimes when i see double numbers and i think that i am with the right people i say "11:11 the angels are near" - some are laughing, some give me a weird look. Mainly i think..it is the fear of the unknown.
You try to give explanation to some people who get prompted several times a day and still they are not interested in it - even it bothers them that they see the numbers.
Nobody can get forced to their luck - everybody has to find its own path!

God bless
Vera