Prompts that bring joy into your life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prompts that bring joy into your life

Post by lee1111 »

Hi guys, this one made me smile.... :)

I was lying in bed this morning before I had to get up, looking at my digital clock on the other side of the room, thinking about a multitude of things 11:11, conscious of the fact that I was nowhere near a possible time prompt when the little red light that is on the top of my computer joystick (very near the digital clock) suddenly lit up for a couple of seconds, then turned off! :shock:

This is a wireless joystick and the light only activates when someone physically touches the joystick or the battery is about to run out. I got out of bed and discovered that there was nothing wrong with the battery....

Now how cool was that?! :D

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

How cool !!! 8)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

*HIHI* :bana: :bounce:

Thats MEGA COOL :-) dont you get a bit scary when those things happen...i would to be honest!

god bless!
Vera
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Vera,

Yep it's certainly cool! There was a time when I would have freaked out; but I've had experiences that have made me realise that there's nothing to fear and that these communications come from a kind and loving source; but sometimes I must admit to having my breath taken away by the sheer audacity and inventiveness of the 11:11 gang! :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee!
That was totally awesome! 8)
but sometimes I must admit to having my breath taken away by the sheer audacity and inventiveness of the 11:11 gang!
:lol: I know! I find myself asking outloud.."How'd you do that?" :shock:
Love,
Sandy
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hello Lee,

i have never seen things moving - execpt during night birds, flying books, chairs etc..but i can feel if there is something next to me with love or a soul with low energy.
if so then i dont feel good and i tell them to go back from where they come from because they cannot be in my light. and then its ok. if necessary AA Michael is assisting me too.

I think it is a great feeling though to know that you are not alone and that they make us aware of their presence with whatever is necessary! :-)

Much love & light for you!
Vera
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Vera,

I've only (knowingly) had one telepathic communication with a “negative” spirit (which I believe was an earthbound ex-mortal). I was standing above a much loved pet one night in my kitchen and had a really nasty thought enter my head. I knew that it was a telepathic communication from a spirit and calmly said back in response, “That's a really nasty thing to suggest - leave me alone!”. The ex-mortal was surprised that I was aware of what was going on (he just assumed that I would assume that his thought was of my own making). He left me alone after that! :D
Thankfully most of the telepathic experiences (with corporeal and incorporeal entities) that I've had since then have been positive. :)

Love,
Lee
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Everyone, that is very cool, Lee! Lately I've been getting flickering lights again. Especially in the dining room where I'm sitting now. I have this brass light fitting with 6 candle effect bulbs and for two evenings they would flicker, go off, and only two would shine, flicker again, then all 6 would shine and go back to normal.
Ashamed to say it, but I've been busy and have ignored the time prompts, not done any Stillness either. So, after the second incident, I did and received a moving personal message.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Petra,

Flickering lights / lights turning off is one type of 11:11 phenomena that I haven't experienced. I find it fascinating to read about board members accounts of how street lights would turn off when walked / driven under.

We all have busy lives and sometimes it's not practical to set aside half an hour for meditation, don't beat yourself up over it.

I've got to admit that I've been lazy in the past and neglected my spiritual life. I'm trying to make the meditation a daily exercise (I think of it as the spiritual equivalent of going to the gym). I'm probably meditating for four / five days a week at the moment. I know that I can do better but I'm done with feeling guilty for not doing it some days. I'm only human. :)

Wow, sounds like you had a really successful stillness meditation with the personal message - congratulations! :)

Love,
Lee
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Lee, hmm! You're quite right! I'll stop beating my self up for not stilling my mind, or meditating.
Lately I get a clear message on waking or falling asleep. Or like earlier while I was making a cake for the kid's tea time.
There was one morning during waking up I heard this fantastic poem, read to me by a very old man....guess what plonker didn't have a pen and paper at hand like I usually always do? By the time I found p & p, only meagre fragments remained! Perhaps it'll come back...it must be 'in this noggin' somewhere, hahahaha!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra