Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

Does anyone see 911 frequently like I do? Is this some sort of warning? These come in addition to all of the 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 etc.

Thanks
jazzione
New Friend

Post by jazzione »

For me It's my birthday... I see that number often and 222 was my baggers number in my first job....I see what's familar
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

All of these signs started with my birthday as well, 717. Then others started showing up. 911 has been a common one recently.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Midwayers will use what is already familiar to you.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
tmoore11
New Friend

Post by tmoore11 »

Yes! I get them all! I feel like I've seen every prompt I could see......then they surprise me with new ones!! :P
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Just lately I've been seeing so many car number plates with triple digits - I see at least two each time I am driving, but usually more - need to be careful to keep looking at the road not at the number plates

As I was about to hit the 'submit' button, I noticed it's 9.11 am !!!!
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

Doesn't anyone have an idea why some of us are seeing 911? Are we being warned of an upcoming emergency?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

nestsman wrote:Doesn't anyone have an idea why some of us are seeing 911? Are we being warned of an upcoming emergency?
Dear nestman,

Our take on "the number itself" is that its very much secondary. You can get any number, thats a function of what pattern recognition YOU are going to utilise.

So we spend very little effort on trying to interpret numbers, because the angels would rather talk than use obscure number patterns, hoping it would make some sense.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Nestsman,

I also receive the 9:11 prompt (along with the others that you describe). It's certainly caught my attention and got me thinking - just like yourself. Here are my thoughts on it:-

I associate 9:11 mainly with two different topics: the NYC World Trade Centre disaster (9/11) and a common international telephone code for emergency services.

My feelings tell me that it has very little (or nothing) to do with the NYC disaster.

It could be a metaphor for an emergency services call. Who or what is calling and what they want to do … well, I'm not so sure about that. (Maybe we are the ones doing the calling (in a spiritual sense)?)

Imagine if you dialled 911 in an emergency and the operator on the other end of the phone panicked, freaked out about what you were telling them. The operator wouldn't be of much help. The operator has to be calm and think rationally for the caller in order to help the caller.

I've also wondered if it was a warning of an impending disaster. The trouble with this way of thinking is that it is fear based. One can imagine all kinds of catastrophes and disasters on a personal and collective scale. Thinking like this breeds fear. Fear holds us back from spiritual development. Fear is like a prison for our minds. The mind is very powerful.

My concern with these interpretations is that they have strong negative connotations - which absolutely goes against the grain of what 11:11 is all about from my experience - positive communications, thoughts, feelings and deeds. You only have to spend a couple of days reading posts on this board to realise that. Members have problems in life and other members offer support and guidance. You can feel the love on this board.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
kare36
New Friend

Post by kare36 »

I see 911 a lot. 9 + 1 +1 = 11

I don't think it is a warning as much as a reminder of "awakening" - DO NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP.
Karen
Animal Reiki Master
billyS
New Friend

Post by billyS »

nestsman wrote:Doesn't anyone have an idea why some of us are seeing 911? Are we being warned of an upcoming emergency?
Well this is just my personal opinion but the events of 9/11 were such a huge event and had an impact on every one of our lives.

I mean not many people can’t not remember what they were doing on that specific date it’s been spoken about and thought about by so many of us all of the time.

And it’s always referred to as "9/11" and not as "September 11th" (or most of the time) so we are by far more likely to remember those specific numbers in that order.

So in my personal opinion its maybe us just remembering the single biggest event in most of our lives.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one - Elbert Hubbard
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Does anyone see 911 frequently like I do?
hello nestsman :D
i am being bombarded with 9:11...for the last two weeks or so...AM and PM.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

I saw it again last night myself.
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

nestsman wrote:I saw it again last night myself.

Maybe, It has to do with upcoming earth changes, I have just made a post "Earth Changes" in Current Events forum, i thought it may fit in there.

Love & light,
Malla
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

It's been really interesting reading other people's opinions on the 9:11 prompt and after reading billyS and Malla's comments I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wrong about it “having nothing to do with 9/11”. I'm thinking about it from a different angle now - imagine important moments in history - like John F. Kennedy's assassination, Pearl Harbour, destruction of Berlin Wall etc; all of these were seminal moments in history that had huge consequences for the future, moments in time that changed the course of history. Maybe we're being given a “head's up” on something of similar importance that will happen in our near future … it could be something positive, negative or even something initially viewed as negative that will have unforeseen positive consequences. Who knows?

I'm going to balance this form of enquiry with another form of enquiry - stillness meditation. It's going to be interesting to see what happens.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

I myself just came over from a meditation session and looked at the clock and it said 9:11
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello...Kare's post jumps out at me...
I don't think it is a warning as much as a reminder of "awakening" - DO NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP.
The lure of material world of forgetting where we are from is always tugging at us...because in many ways it takes strong will and inner energy to remain focused to follow a path "strewn with rocks and pitfalls instead of the well worn easy way...the norm.. Okay being a little overly dramatic again. :roll: .. and for all newbies it is truly a wonderful path...besides I guess along with the new stones and spiritual hillsides to clambor over we have a whole team of Celestials holding the ropes and the climbing gear...showing us the handholds and the best footing.. :) Wouldn't trade this "adventure" for anything... yet sometimes a reminder to remember the blessing is very helpful.

Anyway, thanks for that Kare. You've given me something to think about.
Love, Sandy
ojohorus
New Friend

Post by ojohorus »

Hi, I have been seen a lot of 9:11 lately, I see them every day and every night. This year have been a big challenge for me, in a seven month period I have lost my father, my grandmother and recently ( 3 weeks ago ) my girlfriend. I thought the 9:11 were related to this events but they keep appearing, now I feel that they are just saying "We are here with you in these difficult times". So I guess is a good thing.

Writing this down I saw the clock an it was 11:09 wich is another way I see it, the clock grab my attention again an it was 11:11, message received.

Love,
O.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

welcome to the MB Ojohorus.

The FAQ's top of the page are very extensive.

Cheers......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ojohorus
New Friend

Post by ojohorus »

Thank you George.

Love,
O.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello O,
It is almost 2:30 am here and I will soon be off to bed, but I wanted to say hello to you first and welcome you to this place. I like what you said here....
I thought the 9:11 were related to this events but they keep appearing, now I feel that they are just saying "We are here with you in these difficult times". So I guess is a good thing.
The prompts sometimes speak very personally to us..and I have found that the angels and midwayers rally around me when I need their encouragement the most.
I am so sorry you have experienced so many losses this year. I am praying for good things, reasons to smile, to manifest in your life.
God bless you and yours,
Love,
Sandy
ojohorus
New Friend

Post by ojohorus »

Thank you Sandy for your prayers and for taking the time to write, may you have a good night and sweet dreams.

Love,
O.
kare36
New Friend

Post by kare36 »

What was the one single thing everyone did on that date? We collectively joined in prayer & meditation, for healing.

For me, seeing the numbers is a reminder, not a warning. A reminder to stay in Love, not to remain in the Fear which breeds war, hatred, religious intolerance, etc.

Holding the world in Light is what it reminds me to do, not an easy task for any of us as we recall the events of that day, especially as we feel that all too familiar twinge upon our hearts upon the number "popping up".

Perhaps that is our greatest test in seeing the numbers. I feel it dishonors those who transitioned out on our behalf to bring us this lesson. They sacrificed more than we may ever truly know.

Thanks for the read.
Karen
Animal Reiki Master
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

i just saw 9:11 2 minutes ago :D
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :D

I definitely don't think you should take the 9:11 prompt as any kind of warning. When i first received that prompt, the idea of it being a "warning" occurred to me as well, but i was shown that this was not the case.

To me any prompt ending in :11 is a simple greeting with love, and their way of reminding you that they are around.

I hope this helps

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.