11:11 and different number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rektlasfinest
New Friend

11:11 and different number sequences

Post by rektlasfinest »

Hi im new to these forums im 20 years old am i the youngest one here!! I know for sure that i am a person that a lot of people look up too like if i were a role model or artist of some type...ive been noticing a lot of numbers 66,666,33,333,11:11 and they are all random..my theory is that maybe its the emotion that u are feeling at the time. then ur conscious mind makes u look to the clock or to anytype of numbers and its as if it were lookin for it...maybe it is the angels reminding us...im very confused and just wanna know what all this is..also my debit card expires in 11/2011
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by imustnotsleepinclass »

I’m 19! So you’re not the youngest one here.

I think that there is something behind the whole it depends what your feeling as to what prompts you get. When things are going to rubbish I get 11:11 and 23:11 all over the shop. I always take 23:11 to mean 11:11 because that’s how I read it in my head, I don’t read a 24 hour clock in 24 hour time if you get what I mean. I instantly translate it in to 12 hour time. I always think it as a hand on my shoulder behind me telling me everything is ok. I also tend to get 12:12 as a warning, I’ve gotten it on a few rare occasions and the rubbish has always hit the fan after it, friends, generally I always read it as someone in my life is lying to me and I should take a few moments to revaluate what people are telling me to do.

I think a lot of it is how you will instantly interpret it. The one thing I’ve realised the last few days, at least for me is not to over think prompts. It nearly always references the first thing I think of when I see it, more because I think they understand the way your head works. They know what you are thinking and know when to prompt you, it’s just a matter of trusting them enough to let them do that.

For me, and I know its different for everyone but I’ve always felt very lonely for some reason. It’s beyond comforting, touching and emotionally supportive for me to know someone, something, is there and has my back if I let them. I think everyone has a different reason for being prompted, and everyone has different needs and the Angels are so very VERY aware of that. Trust them and they will let you know why they are there and talking to you.
Somehow everything’s gonna fall right in to place,
If only we had a way to make it fall faster ever day.
rektlasfinest
New Friend

Post by rektlasfinest »

yea thanks for da comment appreciate it...i stay in Los Angeles and its as u noe the city of lost angels so much temptation!! but i know the angels are watching and protecting me....ive been seein da number 66 a lot and ive read that it means wealth is coming my way....yea i totally agree with you that it is kind of a reminder...very mysterious...but i feel so happy that i was choosen...my mom always told me that GOD and angels are by your side...and Women absoulutely feel a warmth from my Love....they are jus melted with passion because of all da Love and positive vibes i release...god bless you and everyone on here the creator has taught me a lot of things...11:11 for sure is a wake up reminder of our trueselfs
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi recklasfinest,

Welcome to the message board!

In reading your post it sounds as if you are a caring person who others naturally gravitate towards and look up to. That in itself could be the reason you are being prompted. The angels and midwayers work with people who wish to help others or make a difference in the world.

Here are a few URLs that you may find helpful as you search for your personal meanings behind the number prompts you are receiving...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Nice meeting you.
Love, Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Rektlasfinest,

Hello and welcome to the board! I am not sure if earth age in years, really counts..... For the youngest babies, can teach you far more than, some adults. Some of us, I know of Petra and myself included who's children also receive the prompts.... Mine are 8, 6 and 3!

Rektlasfinest, you will meet many kind souls here, just a wealth of experienced and open, loving Ones willing to share!

God Bless You on your Journey! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hy Rektlasfinest,

welcome and i think it is great that you are happy that you see number sequences.
The angels are with us all the time and i am always happy too if i see number sequences - almost every hour!
However, depending on the numbers i see - i either have a very happy and butterflie 'ish feeling in my belly or i have an 'attention' feeling.

As imustnotsleepinclass said already..i believe as well everybody is special and therefore will receive the things differently.
Most important though i believe is..dont ignore but work with it!
:cheers:

God bless you!
Vera