Stuck

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Stuck

Post by crluvearth »

I feel like I am not making any progress, although I have been practicing for a few weeks now. Last week I was struggling with a migraine for a few days, which made it hard to relax. I found myself much more irritable and disconnected after a few days of not being able to practice.

I am getting back on track but now the frustration lies with feeling like I am not going any further, it seems each experience is the same and I am not growing like I was when I first started. Maybe my expectations are too high. Trying to be in acceptance but I really want to progress.

It seems this comes to others so easy and I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong?

cindy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Cindy,
Oh how I can identify with what you are saying! It has never been easy for me and over the years I have experienced things that seemed to have knocked me off the "celestial bandwagaon" and I feel myself struggling to catch up. The important thing is not to allow these feeling s to take over.
They will pass.
When you feel frustrated, focus on beauty and truth around you. Walk outside and look up at the vast and glorious sky or marvel in the simple joy a child finds in new discoveries. Paint if you paint. Play music if you are a musician or a fan, dig in the soil if you garden... whatever touches your soul and creates joy. For in reality, that is what communion is, childlike joy... a celebration of life as it flows from the Source of All. Approach meditation and prayer in this way. There is absolutely no time table on "what" you should experience or "when" you should experience it as our progression continues ever after we leave this world.

With every loving thought, every kindness, every reflection of joy and gratitude we experience we are progressing. It isn't all behind the eyes it is in the living as well...

So you see it is with our deep desire to progress...that we do...each in our own unique way. You are progressing!

With love,
Sandy
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Cindy,

Sometimes I find I simply try too hard to make something happen and subsequently wind up making things worse. Just try to go with the flow and let it progress in its own time. No worries, it will. My best to you.

Love,
Michelle
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you both for your kind encouragement and sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I took in what you both said and the next time I meditated I let go of expectation and went into it a little more calm :wink:

It was an amazing experience, not life changing but I could definitely tell it was different and new. For the first time I felt like I was experiencing rather than watching! I did not get a visit from a celestial but it did not discourage me but rather showed me that if I am patient with this practice I will continue to grow and have new experiences.

There are so many areas in my life I want to grow in: parenting, marriage, work, friendship, helping others; and of course I want it all yesterday. I wish there was someone I could talk to more about this stuff because I am so new and I could use all the guidance I can get.

Besides this site/message board, do people use resources in their communities? I love this site but sometimes I feel a little needy :oops: and find myself not wanting to post every little question, struggle, etc.

Thank you again, you are all lovely!

Cindy
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Cindy,

You are more than welcome to post any and all questions you might have. Really you are not a burden and please don't consider it that way. That is pretty much why the site is here, for us to all talk about it. But if you are interested in a more physical setting as opposed to just talking online I might try to see what kind of health and wellness centers you have in your area. I know a couple near me have group things all the time so you might be able to join in there. But again you are free to talk here too.

Love,
Michelle
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

For the first time I felt like I was experiencing rather than watching

this is very good !!! it is sign that you are progressing :D :D

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~