11:11 and Deja Vu

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MargiePoo
New Friend

11:11 and Deja Vu

Post by MargiePoo »

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this board...but I've been seeing 11:11 and many other time anomalies for atleast 7 years. I've seen it all I think, 9:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 12:34, etc etc. Something unusual happened today though..for the first time ever I had a deja vu feeling right before looking at the clock and seeing 11:11, (and I gotta say no matter how many times I see that number it always comes as a surprise...) I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. It's almost as if something was giving me a mental kick to see that number :o
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Margie!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board Margie :D I agree, sometimes it is like a mental kick, to look at the numbers.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Margie!

Isnt it amazing! :loves I want to welcome you to this most loving place to Be...

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I so get the deja vu feelings. Back in March I had a whole morning of it and yes was seeing prompts of numbers that morning too. At this time I was waking at exactly 3:33am almost everynight err morning. I was getting up for work about that time too though. As a joke after that I always set my alarm for 3:33am. HEHE

Now that I'm unemployed for time being I have it set for 5:55am because I got a few more days to need to be up early to get my daughter to school on time.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:hithere hello margiepoo! welcome!!

i have always experienced deja vu... more often during times that the prompts are flooding in...always thought of it as a sign i'm doing what i'm supposed to....doing the right things :D

xoxo
lisa
~be still and listen~