Angels-St Raphael!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Katie
Busy Bee

Angels-St Raphael!

Post by Katie »

Well, I just wanted to share an inspiring experiance I had on saturday..

Well I come out of my house and go into my front yard to put some bird seed out, and to my horror I see a little sparrow bird, dangling from his bird house, the stuff from the nest was tangled on his leg it was all red and inflammed it looked broken, and so I went over to him and untagled him, his little foot did not look so good, so I had my mother dive me to he nearest animal hospital, as we were driving there, I was holding the bird, and I said in my head, please angels-St Raphael, please save this little bird, I look infront of me not even a second later, and the license reads 4:44!

I knew that meant that they or he heard me loud and clear!...then we get to the hospital, and the girl was an idiot(she almost dropped him) so I demanded the bird back, so I took him and put him right under the tree he was living in, I was watching him at a safe distance to see if he could walk and such, all of a sudden he starts communicating with his mother and he flew off to be with his family, When I went in the house, I happen to glance at the time (not intenionally) and it was 4:44!

I truly love the angels! they are amazing, as I typed this last sentence I feel very emotional(*in a good way) :lol:

P.s- at one point he thought I was his mother he kept opening his mouth to be fed! lol he was sooo cute! but I saw the mother feed him and everything it really was an amazing sight!

Have great day everyone! 8)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Katie,

Bless you...You have such a kind and caring heart. I am so happy the "little fella" is doing well and back with his mamma. I think it is a miracle even in itself that you found him before it was too late. Those little babies in need can really pull at your heart strings can't they? I am sure the angels heard your plea for help, perhaps even allowing you to be instrumental in the healing and happy ending that occured.

Thanks for sharing the good vibes this evening! :D
love,
Sandy
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Wow, a wonderful experience for you and wonderful story for us. Very uplifting. Thank you.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Katie,
What a truly beautiful story..made me get a little teary....in a nice way.
You are very connected and I'm so happy for you and the tiny bird.
Love lilly xoxo :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Kaya
New Friend

Re: Angels-St Raphael!

Post by Kaya »

What a beautiful, uplifting story!

It's always nice to be reminded of the angels and their love.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Beautiful! Saving that bird was such a lovely thing to do -- and it undoubtedly had beautiful ripple effects! Peace to you.
Panther
New Friend

Post by Panther »

Love this story Katie, very cool on what you did and the mother accepting it back in the fold. Thank you for sharing this. :)