A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

That's beautiful Jen,,,
may our Mother and Father's Love guide you and bring peace to your grandfather...

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello, Lovelies!
I miss you guys!(can you tell I'm from the northern part of the U.S?) It's so wonderful to see so many new faces, old friends, and all of you supporting and healing each other.

I go into the Circle of Light whenever I meditate. My visualization begins with stepping through a door out into space(don't know why I feel so comfortable here, just hanging in nothingness). I'll take the hands of my kids, husband, or whomever needs a healing. They in turn grasp another, they another, and so on forming a chain. The light quickly spreads to encompass the entire planet and each individual until all hands are clasped. Urantia will then unfold from her protective embrace and joins us. It's the most loving way I know of to start the day.

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
M.J
New Friend

Post by M.J »

Seeker13

I like your visualization, it's very lively and powerful indeed, like a good film.

/M.J :thumleft:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Kim, yes MJ, I enjoyed that visual too.

I haven't really joined the circle of light, but when I'm doing a healing, sometimes I'm in it and can easily recognize some of you's, others I can't but that doesn't matter, (not there for a gossip and a 'HEYYY, I like you're glimmering gown!!')
So, what I'm saying is, I guess I have joined?? hehe

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
M.J
New Friend

Post by M.J »

Petra Wilson

Thanks

/M.J :love
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

mornin ladies,,,

yes I liked that visual too Kim,,,,I have us all crammed together,,,rather close quarters,,,but it feels good,,,,and the light that runs around the circle glows a kind of golden colour through us all standing....the person in question laying on a table in the centre....and I try to incorporate the valley and going into the mtn as Kim saw it once....

but Kim,,,,,hanging out in space,,,,just told me that you have 'expanded' and don't need to be in a 'room',,,,,you're just becoming one with it all...

no wonder you like it.....pretty awesome.....

and oh yeah Pet,,,,,you've been there for quite some time already....

although I got a chuckle out of the 'glimmer gown',,,,perhaps we can discuss that part over coffee,,,,you know where,,,,

loves to you ladies on this fine (snow covered day)...

pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I just want to say thankyou for the love and support given to me and my family during these difficult times. I would love to join the circle and think in meditation I have been there at times anyway as we have given healing love to many over the years, is it really years yet ? :cheers: How blessed we are.

I am going to ask for the families of a town in Victoria named Marysvale, they believe 100 people were lost and the population was 500. The survivors are in this moment being shown their town on buses, they cannot get off the buses as it is being treated as a crime scene. I can feel their anguish and keep praying for the survivors of the fire (also those lost) but still feel to weak to really focus.

I imagine I am just sitting in the circle all I can offer is love, I know the world is praying but I thought this circle could cover those who need it is love and hope. I also place Bella in the circle as she lost haer home and a family member - bless you Bella

Lily I hope your mother feels better and I send my prayers to your daugther.

Kim miss you to :love

Love to all Gypse :loves
Love is an action and not a word...
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'd like to place my teacher from Tafe in the Circle of Light...her cough sounded terrible and she looked very pale...another teacher took the class. I asked her could I put her in a prayer group and she just said "certainly." Her breathing was laboured.
Thankyou everyone, much love to you Gypsie Deb and everyone on the board. xoxoxoxox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ladies,

just lately I've been feeling to just hold our dear planet in the circle of light,,,,there seems to be alot of disasters,,,,everywhere....

a plane went down in these last couple of days,,,and they did the same thing Gypsie,,,,took all the families on buses to the site....

it must be for closure for them,,,,a place and the chance to say goodbye,

I know we are all sending our healing and love to all survivors,,,everywhere....

so when I do my personal circle,,,,I just keep expanding it,,,,until finally I have the whole earth enclosed.....

all I can say now,,,is,,,,Bless their Hearts,,,and I pray for comfort for them...

loves pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm placing Dear Leanne in the circle....she is facing major surgery quite soon. Thankyou everyone.
Love lilly xox
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

From my post prayers for Eileen

Post by Theresa1111 »

Please pray for and add to the circle of light my friend Eileen.

She was rushed into emergency surgery today and had complications. She is very seriously ill. We instantly became friends we have never met in person she is on the east coast and me on the west USA. We met in our at home business team and we instantly got along and became good friends.

I thank you for your time, she is really a wonderful person thank you for your prayers. I can not thank you enough.

Theresa
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for my friend Eileen. I have heard from Eileen and she had complications in surgery but good news she finally is home. She has a long road ahead of her but she wanted me to thank you for all the healing thought and prayers. She told me the prayers worked! So happy, thank you to all and bless all of your kind hearts...

Your Friend,

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

dear leanne

Post by Theresa1111 »

Lilly,

Leanne will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Your Friend,

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to place Leanne in the Circle of Light, she's a fighter. Having major surgery on March 17. Also a beautiful lady named Minelle who has severe back problems. Thankyou so much.
Love lilly xx
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Thank you and please ad my brother in law

Post by Theresa1111 »

Thank you for all your continued prayers for healing for me, my family, my friends and the world. Prayer is strong. Thank you.

Could you please include my brother in law Stan in the circle of light. He is having open heart surgery very soon. This is very sudden and unexpected. He is expected to make a full recovery so that is very encouraging to our family. He is 51 years old and this is a genetic condition that was expected not to require surgery.

I am thankful to all of you. Prayer and healing is strong here.

All of you are in my prayers.

Blessings,

Theresa
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Theresa,
I will keep sending Love and healing to the Circle of Light. May each person put forward for healing be graced with the beautiful vibration which is there for all to receive.
Love lilly xox
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Circle of Light,

Long time since I've visited you all, so many needing the circle and I need to work in this area again. Been on the Prayer/ Healing Forum and responding. I sure would like to request that my daughter, Sommer, be in the healing circle of light. She's so negative lately that its beginning to affect her dream and days. I'm not sure if its physical or mental so if we could work with her it would be great.

Theresa just went through this with my brother-in-law and all has turned out well. I will include Stan and your family in the circle of light and healing prayers.

Lilly, I will see Leanne in our circle of light and send healing energy for her up coming surgery. Also Minelle and her back problems.

Love and Hugs to you all.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I'm placing my brother, Ian , in the Circle. He isn't well with pains in the intestines and general malaise. Please pray for him and send him love and light.
Thankyou so much lilly xoxo
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi All,
I'm placing myself in the Circle today ...my right ear is really aching... :cry: feeling sorry for myself...it is very painful...ouch!!
Thankyou..xox
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Sending all my Love to the Circle of Light and placing my Mum in the light of it's wonderful healing.
Love lilly xox
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello my Lightworker Family!

This afternoon, I will meditate into the Continuous Circle for healing for All! I will join with Your Thought Adjuster! Please join me in placing our Precious Planet there today and envision beautiful love healing every individual of the Whole!

God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to place myself in the Circle of Light today. Mmm I'm feeling very tired and have many aches and pains. Thankyou. Sending all my love to the circle.
lilly xoxox
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless Your Heart Lilly,,,,

so often we give of ourselves to and for others,,,and forget ourselves...

and we need to take care of ourselves just as much....

Last week day,,,I was speaking with someone who was having a hard time,,,and I put her in the circle of light...

She came out to visit me yesterday and said....

I dreamed I was in a Circle of Light....

Lots of body aches and pains???? try drinking some more water...
it actually helps....

love you,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Yellow Bird
New Friend

I am called to be part of the team

Post by Yellow Bird »

Hello my new friends,

Weird things are happening. Beyond what I could have ever believed to be possible in my world, but not beyond the capabilities of God, in whom all things are possible.

Please, Please keep me in your circle of light as I must answer a call that is demanding great strength and conviction. I need light and inspiration to answer this call. I am being asked to serve. I must not stray from the path. It seems that I have been preparing for this task my whole strange meandering life--- and now the time has come.

I am realizing the strength is already there for me to use, a part of a great power that is always there for me--- but I must allow it--be open to it , without fear and doubt.

The outcome of the events this week and next is of great importance to my circle of family and friends--and to many people.

Things are accelerating. I have been asked to join your group and I am now very,very grateful to now have found this refuge.

Soon I will be asked to lead and to openly communicate. I need all the light I can get because I am afraid...I do admit it!

Does anyone out there besides me and my guides understand this? Thank you .

PS...I feel I know X-22 and X-33. But And I am wondering who is known by XX-44?
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Yellow Bird,

This Circle of Light is Yours,,,you are not joining something that you do not already have access too....at your call,,,you can place yourself and all your family within this Circle of Light and call all of us to join you...we will be there...

Welcome to the mb,,,,

Just keep your heart open and your thoughts filled with love that you give and receive from our Divine parents,,,and you will be guided....

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by your single X (ie X33)

then you use a double XX-44..

have you gone to the FAQs yet? Chief Bzutu is ABC 22,,,,Midwayer Mathew has the 333 call sign......MNO 08 is Dr. Mendoza... I think I've heard that there are many thousands of Midwayers,,,so ????
I must answer a call that is demanding great strength and conviction. I need light and inspiration to answer this call. I am being asked to serve. I must not stray from the path. It seems that I have been preparing for this task my whole strange meandering life--- and now the time has come.
Therefore ,,,rejoice and be glad,,,you already have the light within and inspiration is only a breath away,,,,keep your thoughts focused....and remember to keep your own mind out of it....and you will know what to do and say from the heart.....

This is exciting and wonderful....do not fear the path God has set you upon,,,,or revealed to you....

Just remember to stay in the Heart....at every step,,,ask,,,how does this serve....

Bless Your Heart
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Yellow Bird
New Friend

thank you

Post by Yellow Bird »

Thank you..wonderful reply... extremely wise guidance... thank you.

I will place myself in this circle and will let my light add to its intensity thus helping to serve the others in need.

It seems then that I am frequently visited by Chief, Matthew and Dr. Mendoza -many times every day actually. Wow..I love these guys. They are so real and funny too. They keep me grounded while I am going through this transition.

My question is ...who has the calling card that ends in a "44"? Whoever that guide/angel would be is now making him/herself known to me as well. I am curious to know who that may be so I can acknowledge the vibrant presence with a name.

Thank you for your help!
Love,
Michelle

"It will be so"