What's your most experienced prompt?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

What's your most experienced or favourite prompt?

11:11
51%
12:34
No votes
10:10
3%
3:33
17%
22:22
9%
12:12
No votes
4:44
3%
other ( please post message )
17%

Total votes: 35

john
Old Friend

What's your most experienced prompt?

Post by john »

Hello Brother's and Sisters, I wonder, down here in Holland we see a lot 22:22's.

Do you have any favourite's ?

Do you see any 'mirrored' prompts maybe ? ( 12:21, 04:40, 10:01....)

John
hamster whisperer
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hamster whisperer »

Hi John!
I see every possible form of prompt there is. Multiple numbers, ascending, descending and on and on and on.
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Originally it was 2's. I saw them so frequently for SO long that I waited for 2/02/2002 to play the lottery...and didn't win :lol:

I got fairly ill a few years ago and found myself a couple women that do massage, reiki, chakra balancing etc...then I started seeing 1's...then it went to all kinds of things.

Lately I'm back to 1's and occassional 2's...although the last couple days I have been seeing 1's followed by 12's followed again by 1's (in that order).
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

2:22, 1:22, 8:08 and 3:33 are pretty much daily for me. I don't get 11:11 as much for some reason any more. I will get a good run of 4:44's and 5:55's from time to time.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Kerryoki
Busy Bee

Post by Kerryoki »

Hi John,
I get 333,444,555,1234,and now 1111
It seems to change all the time. The most coolest prompt I got was when i first began to notice... I questioned whether it was me or if it was really happening so I guess I put out a test. My prompt was 1111 on the ice rink clock big and bold.. I had to laugh...
Kerry-Lee
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi John,

For the past several days I've been seeing almost exclusively 7's and 9's in various combinations with 44's. For some reason I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see the 7's and 9's. Although the first numbers I saw this morning was 7:11. WOW! My ears just began ringing, and buzzing like an insect is flying around in there. Curious...

Love and Light,
Ihn
Louey
New Friend

Post by Louey »

I mainly get 11:11, but I've started getting 21:11 and 8:08 now aswell.
Idaho
New Friend

Post by Idaho »

I woke up to 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 4:44 for years before I found this site and discovered that I could ask them to communicate during the day and let me sleep at night. I get 1:11 or 11:11 in change a lot and the cashiers make a comment--but I just smile. I've been assigned team #111 twice in the past two years and I see it so often, it just seems normal.
The sun shines not on us, but in us.
-JOHN MUIR
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

John wrote:
Do you see any 'mirrored' prompts maybe ? ( 12:21, 04:40, 10:01....)
10:01 and 20:02 are generally called bookends, but you are now involved with the 11:11 websites and will get #:08 (Dr. Mendoza), #:06 (Sharmon), #:03 (Beatrice), #:22 (ABC:22), as well as 3:33 (Mathew).

There should also have arrived a Celestial Artisan for greater intuition and creativity, possibly Athena, because she is an 11:11 Progress Group member.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hello John,
I guess I could say I've seen the lot of them all.......well most prompts.
See the 1:11 , 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 666, 777, 888, 999, 000,
10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:23, 11:23, 11:34(hello), 12:34, 2:34, 3:45, 4:56, 6:54, 5:43, 4:32, 3:21, 10:01, 12:21, :D
The one that stands out for me and I can state that I have had concrete confirmation of is 5:55.
This prompt is not one that I really want to see repeatedly but I do accept.
5:55 means major life changes rumbling through one's spiritual self.
These changes can be positive or negative, but the main thing to keep in mind when you see this prompt is too keep your highest positive outlook while the changes come and pass.
Regardless, 5:55 keeps me on edge and to be honest, it can make me quite nervous, which I try and counter with long, deep, concentrated breaths.
This is a good topic and I was happy to contribute. ;+)
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

I polled 11:11 but get all kinds of prompts too

Post by Theresa1111 »

Hi everyone I have been away for awhile...so much going on right now but I had to post this...I was checking my stat counter for my blog and here is how many visitors I had to my blog today:

Standard Today1,111 24 3,583 Total 3,599

I know that I cant post the rest of the information due to rules of the board but I had to show you this one.

I still get prompts everyday of all kinds as you all do and it renews my hope and prayers. I am so thankful to all of you for sharing and being here. I have been meditating and things are very slowly becoming clearer.

Blessings to you all,

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

Im getting alot of 1111 again lately...sometimes it worries me, I feel its warning me of something...although I know thing will b ok :?
Nimi
Love and you will be Loved
Abdul

Post by Abdul »

hi,

It's started with 11:11 for quite a while , now I am seeing 2:22 and 3:33 and 4:44
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

GREGORIOUS wrote:5:55 means major life changes rumbling through one's spiritual self.

I woke up preciesely at 5:55 the other day. Where did you discover that 5:55 means major life changes? Is there a list of meanings for the other signs as well?

Thanks!
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Nestsman,
Hello and Welcome to you as I have not met you yet.
I have learned about number sequences and how they play a part of daily life. The number sequence of 5:55 has also woken me up. :D
It is just a matter of waking up for no apparent reason other than to roll over to glance at the alarm clock to see 5:55 staring back at me.
5:55 has played a role in my life both good and bad. It is a good habit to be of good thoughts when 5:55 starts to become a prompt. This # prompt can also be closely regarded as a sign from the Creator. See below how I came to realize what the number sequences can reflect.
Love to You,
+Greg+
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the information about # sequences here:
http://board.1111angels.com/index.php
in the forum 11:11 phenomenon here:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
I also have the book ' Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue which I reference periodically.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number Sequences From The Angels

By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can’t write our messages to you in the sky.

You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

Number Sequences

Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems everytime you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they’ll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi everyone :hithere :love

I've been receiving loads of prompts lately. Usually 555, 7's and 11. This is how 444 worked for me recently:

I had a routine dental appointment booked for Monday, just gone, but completely forgot about it. The Sunday night before the appointment, I woke up in agony with a bad toothache........I looked at the clock.......4:44am........ I then immediately remembered I had an appointment in the morning and was now grateful. When I woke the pain was completely gone but I still went for the check up...... The dentist had to perform an emergency extraction on one of my teeth as my wisdom tooth had damaged it down to the root and I had no knowledge of this, or pain until the night before the appointment at 4:44..... I was lucky, it could have damaged more teeth.......phew!!!!!! So I thanked God for warning me and reminding me of the appointment and then I thanked the Angels for sending the prompt........Still in agony :( but it could have been worse.

Love Tiggy :D
vexus
New Friend

Post by vexus »

I said 11:11 but I also see 4:44 on a routine basis.

I see also 11's and 44's in different increments. Ex: 2:44 5:11, etc.
Candice
New Friend

Post by Candice »

Hi,

I only decided to google 11:11 today as it was seriously getting on my nerves.

At least once a day and recently more than, i have been seeing the 11:11.

It frsutrates me because i will wake in the middle of the night because i have the most painfull cramps in my leg and i will check the time and it is 11:11.

Every day at work i see it and my friend is getting sick of me pointing it out to her, at first i was sceptical as i am not a very religous person but after reading some things i am starting to wonder what it is all about.

I read that you need to give these "angels" permission to interact with you so i ask for some evidence of there presence, about an hour later i looked at my clock and it was 12:21 and i just looked then and the time is 12:34!!! geez this is getting weird, im not sure what to think haha :?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Candice,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 has the detail of who "they" are.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
dave shephard
New Friend

11:11

Post by dave shephard »

Started noticing 11:11 since i have been receiving spiritual healing.
I always turn my digital alarm clock away from my face at night as it has a bright display. I must have forgot to do it last night. Anyway as i was falling asleep i felt a tickling sensation like an insect on my face. As i opened my eyes the clock was the first thing i saw..and guess what the time was...yep 11:11..and there was nothing on my face!
bless em.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

They'll even turn your clock for you.

Here they neatly 'arrange' a dish full of shells we'd thrown in there quite haphazardly.

God bless......
George.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Dave! Hah, I thought that only happened to me. (This is going back a few years though, when I went to bed at a sensible hour! haha)

Love, Petra xxx
AJ

Post by AJ »

That is a good one Dave! Welcome!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Candice,

I've had those painful leg cramps in the middle of the night too. Not fun.. although I haven't had any for awhile now. Not sure if it is the calcium I finally remembered to take or the banana I eat almost every daily... Anyway glad the cramps are gone.. and I hope you too get some relief too.

Welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Great story Dave! Goes to show our Midwayers can be very considerate with their prompting, when they have a mind too. :wink:
Love,
Sandy