Meditation experiences

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Meditation experiences

Post by crluvearth »

I am waiting for my Akashic CD so in the meantime I have been practicing meditation nightly. I find myself excited to turn in each evening and instead of watching TV to turn off my mind I look to quieting the mind with praciticing meditation.

On a few occasions I have had the sensation that something is stroking my temple. It's not like a finger but an energy/electrical feeling and it starts at my temple and goes down the side of my face over and over again. One night it was my forehead down to the tip of my nose and last night it was as if it was massaging both of my temples at the same time.

I don't know if this is just a natural feeling of relaxation/meditation or if it's some form of contact. Each time before it's happened I have asked if my angel(s) are here to myself.

Whatever it is it's relaxing and I enjoy the sensation, just curious if anyone else has a similar experience.

With love,
Cindy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,

Yes! I have experienced the feeling of someone stroking my temple and face. It's great isn't it? 8)
I have been practicing meditation nightly. I find myself excited to turn in each evening and instead of watching TV to turn off my mind I look to quieting the mind with praciticing meditation.
I love that...and that's the spirit! Dr. Mendoza told us once to be like a little child who is looking forward to an outing when approaching meditation. :D

I think your cd was sent out on the seventh so you should be getting it pretty soon. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Cindy, I too have had that happen to me on quite a few occasions.
The best is a Celestial hug...completely unexpected.

Sandy, thanks for sharing that bit about the good Doctor! Be like a child??? Very easy for me! lol

Love to you both, Pet XXX
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

On a few occasions I have had the sensation that something is stroking my temple. It's not like a finger but an energy/electrical feeling and it starts at my temple and goes down the side of my face over and over again. One night it was my forehead down to the tip of my nose and last night it was as if it was massaging both of my temples at the same time
me too Cindy !! OH i luv it when that happens :D :cheers:

i am not sure what it is..but the electical sensation kinda tickles :flower:

i had this happen a couple of times and then it stopped...soooo, one night i thought "i wonder what will happen if i ask for the massage"....so i asked and then received a massage before i could say please :D :D

it feels , to me, almost like it is reaching down from somewhere....i always turn my face upward a little bit.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sandy, thanks for sharing that bit about the good Doctor! Be like a child??? Very easy for me! lol
me too Pet !!! :D :D

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: Lilly's garden experience has got me itching to schlepp my old bod up to the forests in the mountain for a spot of Stillness! Can't do it while the kid's are running riot, all the dogs in the town are barking and Phil's blasting out The Scarlet-Sink-Me-Pimpernel !!

Love, Pet XXX
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

I am so greatful to hear other's have had this experience, affirmations are really helpful since I am still new to all of this. Thank you all for sharing :flower:

With love,
Cindy