11:11 hello I'm new

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
glasgowboyss
New Friend

11:11 hello I'm new

Post by glasgowboyss »

Hi everybody.

Like everyone else here, I get to see the numbers 11:11 or 333 222 mostly that group,, been going on now around seven years. I dreamt about the Tusami approximately 24hrs before it happened, told my friends and family all about it and well you know the rest. So now what is a person supposed to do? how do you go to the "next " step without jepordy to life and limb? long story short, I was practicing meditation and things were going pretty good about zonning everything out and just being nothing so to speak.
I shortly there after had a warning to clearly stop what I was doing or else, this was in another dream, it was so specfic and clear the message was we can't hurt you but we can hurt the ones you love, it was as clear as many a dream I have had. I don't talk to my family or friends about this stuff so hopefully I am not alone, thinking I am nuts, which I am not!. And things stopped for a period but now the numbers have started showing up again daily, text's message at 11:11, phone messages 11:11 you know the script. :shock:

Anyway thats my rant
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 hello I'm new

Post by Geoff »

Dear glasgowboyss,

Welcome to our site.
glasgowboyss wrote:I shortly there after had a warning to clearly stop what I was doing or else, this was in another dream, it was so specfic and clear the message was we can't hurt you but we can hurt the ones you love, it was as clear as many a dream I have had. I don't talk to my family or friends about this stuff so hopefully I am not alone, thinking I am nuts, which I am not!. And things stopped for a period but now the numbers have started showing up again daily, text's message at 11:11, phone messages 11:11 you know the script. :shock:

Anyway thats my rant
Best I understand, dreams are often created by our two angels responsible for attending to us. But, I do recall in a book on astral travel, that the author claimed he had personally caused another living mortal to go out of body, by putting some thoughts into his mind. Not quite a dream, I grant you. However the communication of being able to harm some one, clearly does not originate from an angel. It could have an origin, in my opinion, in only one of two places. Your subconscious, or an un-evolved ex-mortal. And to get back to the beginning of my post, I am not aware that they have the ability to create dreams, although it is certainly possible to hear and talk to dead guys, evolved as well as un-evolved.

My advice is to ask for a clarification dream from your angels, ad to state that you will not permit any communications from any being that does not have your highest good in mind.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
aly
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aly »

Welcome glasgowboyss,
I am relatively new here too, but one thing I have learnt so far is that the midwayers/angels would never harm you in any way as they are filled with love and just want to help you. :loves
Love,
Aly
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello aly and glasgowboyss,
Nice to meet you both. Looking forward to hearing more from you both.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Glasgowboyss!

I remember in one of the Celesial Messages actually I believe it came from Christ Michael, something like this .... The time you spend in the stillness of your heart is the best time you could ever spend waiting.... hmmm I am going to search for that particular message and post it.

Welcome to this beautiful board!

God Bless You and Yours ! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone,

I found the messages and I see there are 4 messages from A Thought Adjuster, titled A Lesson On Waiting...

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/TAL20.htm

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/TAL21.htm

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/TAL22.htm

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/TAL23.htm

God Bless One, All :sunny:

Love Tannis
God Bless
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Briar Rose
New Friend

Post by Briar Rose »

Hi everyone, :D

I have been a member of this board for awhile, but this is my first post.
I see the time prompts everyday/night. I find great comfort in seeing them, makes me feel as if I am not alone and I am doing okay in my life.
I appreciate the links above on 'waiting' as it seems to have been a theme in my life which is very important to me now.

Sending LOVE to ALL! :D
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Briar Rose,

Welcome to the board :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Briar Rose,

Officially welcome.

love,
Geoff
joyous28
New Friend

hello : )

Post by joyous28 »

Hi! I'm brand new to this site. Quite frankly I have to say I'm very excited. This is about the most logical explalanation of why this number has "plagued" me for over 7 years now!

I lost my father 7 years ago and had always chalked up seeing those magical numbers as a kiss or a hug from my Daddy. While that still may be the case, turns out there is probably more to it that I need to start listening to!

Thanks for starting this site up. Can't wait to go deeper into this!!

Joy :)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joy,

Great to have you here. There is a heck of a lot to read, if you start to get into the messages we have got from these guys.

love,
Geoff
xAngelx
New Friend

Post by xAngelx »

Welcome to the board :D I am new here myself and can only say to you that you will learn a lot here and everyone is extremely helpful and understanding

Enjoy!

:flower:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Glasgowboyss, Briar Rose and Joy! Great to have you here.

Love, Petra xxx
AJ

Post by AJ »

A warm welcome to all you new faces!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
glasgowboyss
New Friend

Post by glasgowboyss »

Thanks for all the welcomes...I attended to call today on a sudden passing as I was doing my job I had to use my in-car computer to seek a phone number from the dispatcher and yep! the message came back at exactly 11:11 just as I was saying a quiet word for the family to myself, pretty cool stuff. :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello to all you new members and first time posters. Glasgowboyss, Briar Rose, and Joy, it's nice meeting you. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
Briar Rose
New Friend

Post by Briar Rose »

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D
Pharside
New Friend

Post by Pharside »

What's up everyone - same story new to the board, but i have been getting the 11:11 emails for about a year now and the promts for 5 or so years... Also deja vu, to the point were I can call it out before it happens, (crazy!) Since the prompts started I always thought I was the star in some kind of sci fi movie and that something big was about to happen, It became quite madning when nothing did, just the prompts... I wondered what the heck is going on, am I just imagining these? Then I discovered Google, and found 11:11 newsletters (all though I really havn't read any of them lately) and it was very cool to see others who recieved this prompt confirming I am not crazy.. (or maybe all of us are the crazy ones?! ha ha) I really havn't reached out and looked for anything on the 11:11 in quite some time because quite frankly some of the email's are hard to understand.. But I have a little one on the way and I am starting to believe that is the only reason the Midwayers sent me the prompts - to lead me to my wife and soon to be little girl.. Anyways I just wanted to say hello...
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Pharside,

Welcome. Yes this is likely to be all in aid of your little girl. So that you are a good father, and make sure she gets brought up without all the old religious ways stifling he thoughts. She will likely have abilities that scare some folks too, and you will need to encourage and nurture that.

love,
Geoff.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and a very warm welcome Pharside! Yes, I was led to my husband too. It was a great experience!
Soon to be little girl? You had a scan then? My girls aren't so little anymore, (9 & 11) and it's not until I see a little girl that I smile like a nut job and remember. And I always chide myself that I should have spent MORE time playing with them.

Went ona bit!!

Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Pharside,
Welcome to the board.
Love lilly xx
:D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »