These clever guys turned on my computer

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nestsman
Busy Bee

These clever guys turned on my computer

Post by nestsman »

My computer is located in my bedroom. Each night before bed I put it into sleep mode, so that it's never really shut off. To wake it from sleep mode, I just wiggle the mouse.

Anyway, so I put my Mac into sleep mode, said my prayers, and got into bed. A few moments later they took my Mac out of sleep mode and the dark room lit up from the light of the monitor. I smiled to myself and said, "Speak, for thy servant heareth". Maybe one day they will actually talk to me or something.

Should we create a separate forum for instances where these angels use electronics to get our attention?
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

:lol: ... not needed Netsman.... we can talk about it here.... i haven't had one house yet that has decent lighting... i permanently live in the dark.. i presume it is the midwayers doing... :) .. i have just moved into a house with lots of spot lights on the ceilings in the rooms, might look pretty but those bulbs are very expensive to replace every couple of weeks... :lol:

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

I'm confused by your post.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi nestsman,

Sarah was stating that there isn't a need to establish a specific forum for instances when the Angels manipulate electronic devices. This forum is perfectly fine for that.

I think that Sarah was referring to the Angels/Midwayers getting her attention, at times, by manipulating electronics...making light bulbs go out, etc. Happens to me quite a bit too (I spend a small fortune on light bulbs :lol: )

Hope I'm right about your meanings Sarah :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

:scratch: ... oh I dunno.... :? yeah, whatever Daddy-o said... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(thanks Daddy-o) :D

(sorry netsman... i got an 11:11 prompt from you anyway)

Much Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB