Movin On Up - 1111 Style

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Riven
Busy Bee

Movin On Up - 1111 Style

Post by Riven »

Hey guys! Hope all has been well with you. Just wanted to touch base because I haven't made a post in a good while. I finally landed an editing job a while back cutting a morning show on CBS that airs in Southern California. It's been about 3 months from when I was hired and now I'm the executive editor overseeing a team of editors! The word "blessed" comes to mind :)

So that's whats going on with me summed up in a few sentences or less but I had to share this story. (Of course I'm still seeing 1111 everywhere I go). Anyways, the company that I work for is growing pretty rapidly and they're already looking for another building to move into downtown. My boss came in the other day with a huge smile and said "We just saw one of the coolest offices ever". Everyone is like "Ooo, where at?" and he says "Well it's on the 11th floor in room one one.. one one..."

I just smiled and said wow (No one else in the office really knowing the significance of that number). I actually got to see the suite soon after. It looks amazing and I can't wait to move in. Always glad to know 1111 is still following me and I it. But yeah, had to share that with you guys. Figured you might get a kick out of it as I did :wink:

Best

-Riv
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Riv,
I'm really happy for you, what a cool address. You've worked hard and deserve all the success. Looking forward to hearing how things go in the future for you.
Love lilly xox :cheers:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Riven, it's great to hear from you again.....!! :D

Wow you did well to get executive.... :D

Congrats....

I love that prompt, room one one ..... one... one... :lol: 8)

Much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Riv.........nice to meet you!!!

It sure sounds like you're being truly blessed at the moment.......GREAT prompts :D

My husband hired out a car today, the reg plate was.......117 (11 and 7 are my prompts) and my car reg is 114.....11-4=7. Guess what time he hired it out...............yes, 11:11am :o .....and just noticed that earlier this morning I sent my 111th post to this forum. Our friends seem to be very active at the moment.

Take care
Tiggy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Riv!
Good to hear from you again! Congradulations on landing the fabulous editing job! :cheers: ...Loved the prompt story too! ... Yours too Tiggy! :D
Once again I find myself shaking my head and wondering, "How'd "they" do that?!!"... We've got some amazing friends! 8)
Love,
Sandy
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

So cool its following you in life changes. Did you get a lot of 555's before you landed this job? I got them and then got a job. Then got them and met a wonderful man and still get them a couple times a week. I've had some craziness in my life in the last 5 months and they have followed me the whole way. I take it as signs I'm on the right path. :) My whole drive across country(Phoenix, AZ to Nashvile, TN first then TN to FL) 111 kept popping up on mileage markers. 8)
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
Riven
Busy Bee

Post by Riven »

Hey many thanks guys for the congrats and it's great hearing from you all again as well. Nice to meet you too Tiggy :)

Lissa - I didn't get too many 5's but I was blasted with 1's right before I got the job haha. Was truly a blessing too because I was hurting out here and was honestly thinking about packing it in and returning back east. Things turned around for me so quickly after that I haven't even really took it all in yet. Craziness ;)
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Nice to meet you, Riven! :D

Thanks for your posts! They serve me as a reminder of how quickly things can and do change for the better at certain junctures in our lives. I truly like reading posts like yours and others here. Its sort of my vicarious way of feeling (or remembering) the Love of the First Source that sees me through seasons of my life when I do not feel as connected as I have been previously.

Looking forward to reading more.

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi everyone!!!
Melissa…….I have been seeing 5’s and multiples of 5 for the past few months like crazy…… and like Riv, there are some huge changes lurking on the horizon for me and my family. My husbands been offered a job posting abroad …………… he wants to take….I’m just going with the flow for the moment coz I’m putting all my trust in the Almighty Creator that for some reason He wants us out there. Seeing all these 5’s everywhere has only confirmed that change is inevitable, whether its for the good or bad……..it’s all part of the Lords great plan. The Angels and Midwayers surrounding us are just Gods way of guiding us along the way.
Like Jody said….change can happen very quickly……..Life sure is a funny old game.

Hugs to all
Tiggy x
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello My Family!

Riven, nice to have you back and know you are doing well of your journey! Those are some amazing prompts there!

Tiggy, your last words were Life sure is a funny old game... and I remembered instantly one of my favourite Celestial Messages from Monjoronson received by Helen Whitworth on November 29, 2004 titled "The Game of Life"

Hope you all enjoy! http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list67.htm

God Bless Everyone with the Light of Love! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Tannis,
Thanks for posting your favourite message.....I'll read it later when the kids are settled in bed and I have some peace and quiet.... Just took a quick peak, noticed Helen is from Cheshire in the UK..........coincidence.... so am I.

Will get back to you soon.

BYEEEEEE!
Tiggy :D
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Riven, Yeah I had some 1's before the job too. I was starting to stress about finding work and kept seeing that. I stepped back stopped really even looking for about a week finally went to a temp place my step brother has gotten work through and finally landed something(not ideal but something in this economy) when I finally just got calm and relaxed and thought it will happen(that positive thinking) Then bam it did. And even better this led me to meet my love. ;) The craziest thing was I got 111 the whole way to Nashville and was supposed to move there but things just didn't work out. I didn't get jobs that I was told were pretty well sure things(probably just not quick enough because it was Christmas time) then ran out of money so did all I knew and came to family in Florida. I reflected on it one night and dreamed I was in Florida that night so I knew then what I had to do. It has turned out to be the best and I'm truly very very happy for first time in YEARS!!

I'm just curious because really getting slammed with the 5's lately and I really want to get work in my "field"(medical assisting) finally plus I got the whole relationship growing so maybe its related to that? I know change can come quick(good and bad) it sure did for me. Early Feb was scary stressful and by same time In March things just got better and better. :)
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for posting that message Tannis.

I found it very helpful today! :sunny:
{{{HUGS}}}
Sandy
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Thankyou Tannis , for posting that beautiful message. It sums up exactly how I feel and where I long to be.

Love Tiggy :D