New comer

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
scutch
New Friend

New comer

Post by scutch »

*deep breath*

Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself to this great community. My name is Mark and I am desperately trying to find answers to this 11:11 phenomena. I have experienced this for over 5 years by now ( I am 25) and concluded a this rabbit hole goes very deep. I am 50% scared and also 50% excited about this. I hope to take part in many future discusions with this great community. Thank you for reading my intro, and take care.
Bests
Mark
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Mark,

Great to meet you!

I look forward to seeing you around the board too. It is quite overwheliming in the beginning, but it slows down and the Fears, Doubts and Anxieties fade away. Your inner truth warrior (the spirit of truth) will always guide you.

Take care,

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
scutch
New Friend

Post by scutch »

hey Daddy -O,
Thanks for that .... much appreciated. I have learned so much already from reading members journeys with this amazing phenomena. Its good to know that I am not the only one. Do you or anyone usually talk about this with people that have not had this experience? I get the usual reply of " your mind is filtering everything else out to what you want to see" Ugh , if they only knew.
M
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hey Mark,

Honestly, I haven't met many people (in person) that I'm able to share this phenomena with. Thankfully, this 11:11 living room exists where we can all discuss these kinds of happenings. I'm sure, that eventually, I'll meet some people in person, that I can share these experiences with.

Yeah, you're right, there will always be those think that we cause these things to happen, or that they are only happening because we are aware of them (thus they happen). Or, that they happen only by chance and/or coincidence, this list goes on and on and on.

For me (as well as many others) I had been experiencing the 11:11 prior to even learning that it was some type of phenomenon. Then again, some would argue that the 1111 is so symetrical, how can one not notice it. You just have to add all the evidence together...your inner guide will always lead you in the right direction. I know the significance of 11:11

Have fun on your spiritual journey.

love,
Daddy - 0
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Mark!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Welcome Mark!

Hello and a sincere welcome to the board! Look forward to hearing some of your experiences! Amazing, loving people here and we all love to share!:loves

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello Mark, welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
scutch
New Friend

Post by scutch »

Thank you so much everyone. I think this is going to be a positive turning point in my life and I cant wait to start it. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the board. I love your positive outlook! :D
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mark,
Welcome aboard.
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Mark,

Checking out the FAQ's at the top of the page is REALLY worth the time.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts