The individual prompting you/me???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Katie
Busy Bee

The individual prompting you/me???

Post by Katie »

Hey all! I dont know if anyone remembers me, but I was on here a few months ago, I am still getting my prompts, and I am also starting to hear them, I dont know if its them or spirits, but Im pretty sure I am clairaudiant, or crazy lol...anyways, I have a question for anyone who can clear this up for me....

Why the 11:11 prompt?

There were only 1,111 of these guys for a very long time, but today there are a very great number of them. They asked for, and were given, the 11:11 signal as a trademark. Sometimes they will vary the prompt, and that may indicate precisely the individual prompting you. For example if you always get ??:03, it might be MN03, or ??:22 ABC22

Dont mean to sound like a ding bat, but I just dont understand how the name thing works..like how do you get abc? should I decipher it the same way you dial 1800 sleepys lol, do you know what I mean? .... Thanks in advance

Peace 8)
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Katie,

Paper 77 of the Urantia Book, located here: http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html

will probably answer your questions.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Hi Katie,

I did not read through all of paper 77 this time and can't remember if this in there or not but in a nutshell. The name is ABC because that is the closest translation to what the name really sounds like. Basically we all have an individual vibration or frequency so that is our true celestial indentitiy or name and all are unique like a snowflake. There are no 2 alike. So the Chief, as we call him, has a vibrational hum that sounds like ABC tu tu or ABC 22. That is his celestial name just like your higher self has its own celestial name. Hope this helps and makes sense and please any others correct me if I am wrong on where the name comes from but I am pretty certain this is where it comes from.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Thanks very much to the both of you! :lol:

very interesting paper...

I believe I heard one , im not sure who it was but it sounded like tones, I think it was something with a M and an N- but im not sure.

then last night as I was going to bed I heard the name sonya...does this mean anything :?:
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Katie,
I heard the name sonya...does this mean anything
Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure that if you continue practing stillness/meditation techniques, the communications will become clearer.

love,
Daddy - O
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

yeah, meditation really is key, I MUST make more time for that. 8)

I wonder if sonya is a guide or maybe just a ghost lol, I am clairaudiant so at times it can be hard to tell everyone apart!
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Katie,

I've always really liked the name Sonya...very beautiful name.

love,
Daddy - O
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Yeah! it's a very pretty name, so I think it was an angel :D

Even if it wasnt I want to think it was lol...do you ever hear the things like this???
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:Hi Katie,

I did not read through all of paper 77 this time and can't remember if this in there or not but in a nutshell. The name is ABC because that is the closest translation to what the name really sounds like. .
Dear AJ,

In this case that is not true. Bzutu, is the name George gives ABC22, and he has a few others where he initially did not know their real names, and heard a phonetic equivalent. The ABC indicates their three parents, I believe, and thus family group. It is somewhat unique, in that we have other midwayers that are here now, from other planets, and they dont have that number system, and I believe have some other parentage compared to what happened here. This naming system is unique to midwayers. Other celestials/angels seem to just have very long names, that we cannot handle at all.

It is wonderful news Katie that you are beginning to get things. Be aware that names and dates are the very hardest to discern, so don't beat yourself up. At the end, they are all wonderful, and the names don't matter. But sonja is a beautiful name.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Geoff writes:
In this case that is not true. Bzutu, is the name George gives ABC22, and he has a few others where he initially did not know their real names, and heard a phonetic equivalent.
I gave Andrea her name, AJ, because of her androgynous looks. She has a big 'telephone number' for a name.

We now know Sharmon (MNO-6) is a proper name, but I thought at first I heard her say 'Simone.'

My vision was much better than my hearing. I taught people to see them, others taught me to hear them better, but I struggled with hearing for quite some time. Not now.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi George, i was telling someone else here that midwayers speak through left ear... that is correct isnt it...? :oops: :)

I remember discussing it years ago here.

Much love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sarah,

Correct. Almost all people have their speech centers in the left brain hemisphere.

Hugs.....
me
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks George......:)

(((Love)))

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Katie,

When you hear the name Sonya, you are more likely dealing with a Midwayer, not an Angel.

There is a Sondja, but he is a Melchizedek I was told.

#:22 and #:33 are likely to be ABC-22 and Mathew, respectively, both Midwayers, both chiefs of their small tribes.

Mathew's actual number (name, code) is 33:3:33 -- these numbers seem to include parentage, hierachy in the family, and function. He resonates to these numbers.

Cheers...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Thanks everyone for all the great info!

George, Thanks so much for filling me it on the numbers, I get 11:22 just as much as I get 11:11 I also receive 3:33, quite often so that makes perfect sense! I did hear the name sonya,but I guess I wasnt spelling it correctly (I absolutly heard it thru my left ear, as my right ear was on the pillow..Another thing worth noting, the night I heard the name, I also saw a man with a handle bar mustache in my minds eye, he had brown hair, and Kinda looked like a western guy But I couldnt see the rest of his body, so im not sure what he was wearing, I saw this image seconds after I heard "sondja"...do you think this is related at all??

Peace :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Katie,
I also saw a man with a handle bar mustache in my minds eye, he had brown hair, and Kinda looked like a western guy.

That's a Teacher, I reckon, a former human. It cannot be a Midwayer, because they don't age and look to be say 22 or 25 -- fully mature.

Very unlikely a Melchizedek, but if it's a Mentor (one of the Mentori), I can't say, because I'm yet to meet one face to face.

Cheers.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Good to know, thanks!! :)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

On names:

Some time after I realized that the one I called Bzutu really had only one name-code -- ABC-22 -- I met up with a doctor, whose name sounded like Emenohwaite -- actually MNO8.

Impatiently I told them (Bzutu and Andrea) that I needed a PROPER name, and less than a second later I was shown a street sign, high up on a building in South America.

Via Mendoza

I said, "Fine, thank you, Dr Mendoza then, what took you so long?" :lol: words to that effect. My manners have improved slightly since that time. :)

Much love....
Last edited by George on Fri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

LOL :lol: , they are very clever!

Do you have a list of all the names and meanings, I came across something awhile ago, but I cant seem to locate it now.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

They measure their IQ's in the thousands.

Not sure what you are looking for and it's 1:11 AM

Bed time.
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Well thats cool! lol, I actually just caught 11:11 (im in ny) :lol:

If I find what I am looking for I will post it.

Have a good sleep!