Ball of Light

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Ball of Light

Post by bethsha211 »

I haven't been on in a while,but had an extremely visual experience in the AC last night. I entered the room and my celestial entered immediately after. He glowed as if to be " pure light". It was almost blinding, he shined so bright.He came up to me and then I saw nothing of him but his hand reaching out.In his hand he was holding what looked to be a ball of light. He said it was life and energy. He then put the light at the crown of my head and moved it from one side to the other so that the light was at the top of my head. I asked what it was for. He told me that this would make things easier for me to see the unseen and would then in turn help others in the near future. The visuals in the AC visit were as real as anything I have seen with eyes wide open and almost ceremonial - like in its feel. Though I haven't noticed anything very different today, I am open to the possibilities of a change.

Tomorrow is another day !

Love and laughter

Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gloria,
Sounds very good, keep us all posted. Godbless.
lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

So after I posted this last night, I went to bed. I had been laying down for about ten minutes when I heard muffled voices. I got up to see if one of the tv's had been left on. There was nothing on and everyone was asleep exept for me. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11.

Maybe that ball of light does more than let you see the unseen,maybe it has something to do with hearing what is normally not heard. I still don't know where the voices came from ,but I don't think it was from this physical plane !

Love,Gloria
:)
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

gooood morning Gloria :D

neat experience...hope they keep coming :wink:
still don't know where the voices came from ,but I don't think it was from this physical plane !
this has happened to me to sis. were your ears ringing...as though someone or somebodies where talking about ya ? :wink:

when i was young...i would hear 'them' talking about me....every now and then i would catch a glimpse of four celestials. usually after dinner....

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Hi Anne, My ears always ring at night when I start to get tired,but never in the day. Weird,huh ?

These voices I heard were like a group of two or three speaking softly. I couldn't understand what was being said. Since I had just came out of AC,I think that I was still in the place ( probably Delta wave ) where I heard things that normally would have been masked. Does that make since ? I am just guessing about that.

You and I seem to have had many similar experiences, so I value your imput.

Thanks for posting!

Love,Gloria
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Since I had just came out of AC,I think that I was still in the place ( probably Delta wave ) where I heard things that normally would have been masked. Does that make since ? I am just guessing about that.
yes..sure makes sense to me. :D

i will hear chit chat going on when i get tired...or during the day when i am more focused 'within'. <<<which i try to be as much as possible.

last night when i was getting tired, there was someone chatting at me...and then when i awoke this morning also...quite a chatter box... :wink: have not gotten a grip on who it is....tis my left ear. that morse-code thing happening .

i am wondering...if you may start to experience this chit chat too ...? it seems, that as soon as i became aware and acknowledged 'it', the more chit chat i would hear. it's almost as though i now have a 'realtionship' with it.

have you tried to contact your guide/celeste during a conscious state ?

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i have found....that the world we retreat to during meditations...will follow us more and more into the conscious.

maybe...it has to do with our consciousness' expanding ? :D
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Anne, I like that we would bring more of that higher conciousness with us in our everyday conciousness. Right before I went to sleep last night I was thinking about Carl Jung and his thoughts about the super conciousness. Have you ever read his books ? I haven't in years,but I might just pop to the library and get one.

I find it amazing that we have so many times either gone through the same experiences or are going through the same,as you did last night.

If ever two people were on matching spiritual planes it is us !

Let me know how your chatting comes long.

Peace and love,Gloria