What's your most experienced or favourite prompt?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lost
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

What's your most experienced or favourite prompt?

Post by lost »

the most frequent prompt i get is any hour with an 11 as the minute.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lost,
I don't have one favorite prompt. I love them all since they represent a being behind the number I receive.
I frequently see the 33's (Midwayer Mathew) the 22s(Chief Bzutu) the 06's (Sharmon) and the 08s (the wonderful Doctor Mendoza). Oh my, almost forgot... :oops: I always enjoy the 444's from my own Angels as well. :)
Love,
Sandy
walmer7
New Friend

Post by walmer7 »

1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11.... all day long. My wife and I now say to each other several times a day, "what time is it". Either one of us catches the something:11 time of day. The reason this site came to my mind today is because the clock on the computer showed 1:11am and it inspired me to read a few posts on the message board before going to sleep for the night. I have invited all Angels and Jesus to be with my family in our home at all times.
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

I get the 11 minutes past the hour regularly.
Lately I have been getting the 333's and 777's regularly. That is the Ascended Masters are closeby and the Angels love what you are doing. Both are very positive prompts and I love it. 8)
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
fallinglimb3
New Friend

Numbers

Post by fallinglimb3 »

I use to see 8:17 on my clock a lot. My old home where I grew up in was a 817. Made me think a lot. :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear falling limb,

Welcome to our site. That is an unusual number, but of course, it had a reason for being prominent in your consciousness.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello fallinglimb,
The first prompt that caught my eye was my birthdate. I saw it over and over again. Sometimes they do use numbers that are quite personal to us to grab our complete attention.
It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the message board. :)
Love,
Sandy
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Hi everyone,
I am new here..thought I'd share one experience that made me take notice and realise someone was really trying to get my attention!
I was at the computer (the usual) and looked down to read 11:11. The phone rang, after I got off the phone, I decided to get up and make a coffee before I started back into the workload (noticing the time was 11:21 on the computer as I got up). As I walked into the kitchen I was compelled to look at the microwave..it said 11:11. I thought ..NO WAY...then I turned to the oven and it said 11:11 and I just stared at it in amazement and then it clicked over to 11:12. I couldn't believe it as I had left the computer saying 11:21!!!!! :shock:
I love getting prompted now....as I mentioned on a post I started...I now realise I am beginning a journey. A darn exciting one! :D
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Yeah, it is amazing isn't it aly,

Sometimes the prompts are so incredible, that I grin, shake my head, acknowledge them outloud and thank them for sticking with me.

Here's a story of an amazing prompt that I had some time ago. 11:11 and 1:11 have always been my most frequent prompts. A while ago, I began receiving another prompt (I had never mentioned this number sequence to my wife). Well, several months ago, I was moving to another state and my wife flew there a few weeks early to scout around for a house. She called me to let me know that she had found a great home in a good school district for the kids and had met with the landlord and wrote up a lease agreement (the house was ours). I asked her for the address so I could look it up on Google Earth, and she responded with the same number of my recent prompt. Simply amazing!

love
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Daddy-O,
I asked her for the address so I could look it up on Google Earth, and she responded with the same number of my recent prompt. Simply amazing!

Good one! Coincidence? Not likely. Here you should have a Thought Adjuster communicating with a Destiny Guardian, communicating with a Morontia Cherubim or Midwayer prompting you.

I wonder what this new place will bring. 8)

Hug all the babies for me... :)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

That is great Daddy-O!
What an awesome reassurance and comfort that must have been, to know you have been guided to where you are supposed to be. :D
Love,
Aly
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi George,
Good one! Coincidence? Not likely
They are amazing, aren't they? I don't know how anyone could consider that a coincidence. Imagine the mathematical odds :lol:
Hug all the babies for me
Thanks for that :D . I'll give my youngest one an extra special hug, it's her Birthday today :wink:

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

333, 444, 555 and 345 :D
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

I just posted a reply...and then saw......4.44pm! I just love it! :loves
Love,
Aly
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello and Welcome Aly!

I just 8 minutes ago posted on another thread and mentioned I had a lovely 4:44 prompt!

The really neat thing is that you posted your previous post at 12:53, my time, which is one of my prompts, shared by a couple of other members here! Another thing, is while I was typing this, I looked down to see 4:53! lol

This really is amazing!! :loves

God Bless EveryOne! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

aly
Busy Bee

Post by aly »

Hi Justylonging111,

Thank you so much for your welcome. It is great to be here.
I am so amazed each time I log onto this forum to see more & more new people like myself, telling of their own experiences and that they are so glad to have found you all... just like me!! :loves
The prompts are quite mind boggling and amazing aren't they!

I feel so blessed and loved that this is happening!
Love,
Aly
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

:loves So Loved, Indeed!! :loves
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.