Caught on the I-75

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Caught on the I-75

Post by Hatta »

My angel story took place 8 years ago on the I-75 going from Canada to Florida.

We bought an older Volvo and were headed to Florida - my husband, one year old son and myself. It was about noon and we were driving through Atlanta. In Atlanta the I-75 is about 6 lanes across in each direction. We were in the far left lane and the car lost all power. I was sitting in the back seat with our son Griffin and told my husband to start moving with the hazards on to the right lane. Well we only made it to the center lane and were in a dead stop. I called the state trooper emergency line for assistance because trucks were coming up fast behind us and more than once it became a close call.

Then out of the blue oout of no where 2 men approached. Neither had shirts on and had on jeans and were missing teeth. One stopped all the traffic with his hands to the right of the car and the other man pushed the car to the shoulder. We were very grateful. I got out of the car with my son to thank them. They wanted to know if we needed a cell phone as they had one yet they didn't have shirts or a car. One looked at me kind of funny like he had a smirk on his face like an inside joke. I was frazzled at the time but made a note of it. I looked down and noticed I had lost a ring. When I looked down I saw it and thought about offering it to the men but didn't. As soon as they had shown up they walked away out of sight.

If they weren't angels from heaven they were angels on earth and I would love to spend the rest of my life emulating them but with a shirt on.

Jen
Surrender
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Jen,
Great story, angels can come in any shape can't they. Wow, that would have been very scarey, glad they came to your rescue.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jen,
Wonderful story! I have been on the I-75 going through Atlanta and it can be scary with a fully functioning vehicle! :shock: Angels or Earth angels...they touched your life in a way you will never forget, helping you in turn to spread what they gave you to others. You are blessed.
Thank you for sharing your angel story.
love,
Sandy
AustinRuth
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Jen,
Wow.
And then, you made me chuckle when you said:
If they weren't angels from heaven they were angels on earth and I would love to spend the rest of my life emulating them but with a shirt on.
:lol:
That they just sort of disappeared after helping sort of makes me think they must have been angels! Thanks for sharing this story!- Ruth
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth
Hatta
Busy Bee

Thanks Ruth!

Post by Hatta »

My intent was to make someone chuckle but also the truth is that I could never be a shirtless angel.

I have asked if they were angels and I got the yes. It was the twinkle in the eye I got when I looked up that really told me the truth.

Subsequently, I was driving in downtown Detroit this year and stopped a a light were there was a gentleman asking for money. I was guided to give him some money and the face looked familiar and we made eye contact and it could have been the same man. That was a lot of and's.

This sounds bad but I itch to go on the other side and really know for sure what is going on behind the scenes! We will find out in due time I suppose.

Blessings, Jen
Surrender
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Jem, I'm sorry I missed this earlier! What a great experience.

A few years ago my son went on an escalator without me; he'd never been on one before and as I stared in horror as he started to topple over down those awful metal steps, a man came bombing it out of nowhere and caught Manny before he fell. He carried him to the top, put him down and then simply disappeared. My son and daughter witnessed this! After son got over the shock he asked if the man had been an Angel! Must've been?? I thank that Angel, whoever he was, almost every day! :D

God bless you & yours, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Norah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Earth Angels

Post by Norah »

We can be Earth Angels too, whenever we follow a prompt to simply step in and do something, even when it seems out of character or odd. You never know who you may be moved to help, and the sign that you are guided to do this, is that it is easy as breathing, effortless, even enjoyable, and yet enormous good can come from it.

I always remind my son of his Samoan angel--my son was only two years old when suddenly he was running down the sidewalk, chasing the dog, and I was too many steps behind to catch him... they were heading into a dangerous intersection; my son didn't hear me because he was laughing so hard while he was running; the dog ran across the street between cars (how on earth did he survive?), and I was screaming and praying for my son to stop--when at the very last second, a large Samoan man stepped from behind a hedge and blocked my son's way. Really in the nick of time. What an angel I'll never ever forget. I thanked him many times and he looked puzzled--because to him, it was as natural as any day when he walked home around that corner--but he was clearly guided to be there at precisely the right moment.
susanspy
New Friend

Post by susanspy »

Hello all,

Well all i thanks you for these noble words, i am really touched with them , to be frank i was somehow detached from god & books till the time i read this post, i am no longer away from them, please post more if you can come up with the same.

Cheers!!!
Last edited by susanspy on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Susan,

Welcome to our board.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Susanspy,
I'm so glad you've popped in and revived this thread because I have enjoyed reading these angel stories all over again. Welcome to our friendly board. It is nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy