11:11 - Scratchcard win & angel sign + PHOTO !!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 - Scratchcard win & angel sign + PHOTO !!!

Post by Karlossal »

Good Morning.

Im a 22 year old male from Liverpool, England.
I've been registered on here for a while but have only posted once. That was about 2 years ago when I first had my awakening and stumbled across the site to look for answers. Since then I have had such an enriching and blessed life working and receiving messages from angels.
It took a while for to me to understand what these prompts were but I know that I have a unique communication with my guardian angels and can ask for their love and support whenever I want.
They make themselves known in the usual ways but I had a pretty unique prompt just a couple of days ago...

I woke up Monday morning, walked out onto my balcony, looked out onto the beautiful skyline of Liverpool and I said loud and clearly, "Angels, I want you to give me a distinct sign today to let me know that I am on my way to receiving financial freedom!" I beamed a huge smile, felt a surge of gratitude and began getting ready for work.

On my lunch hour I took the bus into the city centre to visit a friend. On my way back to work, I realised I only had a £20.00 note and needed change for the bus back. So, I went into a shop to ask for a change when my eyes glanced at the instant win scratchcards. I felt lucky today for some reason so I bought one, got change for the bus and began my journey back to work.

I sat down and scratched away, I needed to reveal 2 matching numbers to win a prize, and i did!!!! £20.00!!!! :P Not a huge amount of money but look at the two numbers that I matched....

I asked for a sign from my angels and sweet lord did they make themselves known!!! I feel and constantly feel their love and support and I know they they'll always be there whenever I'm in a position of wanting.

Thank you so much for reading.
-Karl. :D
Last edited by Karlossal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

that's too cool !! 8) :D

great prompt and some cash in the pocket :cheers:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

That is just Way cool! :sunflower:

Love and Light,
John
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Wow, what a wonderful prompt! Lucky you. Definitely a sign from above.
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Karl,
Much like a gold prospector,you have tapped into an unlimited source of wealth,and the only way to keep it is to give it away...
Thanks for sharing the wealth,Bill D.
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Wow, that's a truly amazing prompt Karl. How do they do it? It's pure magic! :D Congratulations on your win. :)

I can't believe that this is happening for real - and I know it's for real because I've experienced stuff like this before. Reading this makes me want to high-five a Midwayer! :lol:

“Whoo-hoo! Go Midwayers!” :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Karl,

That is AWESOME.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Thank you so much!!! :)

Reading your replies makes me even happier!

Whenever I ask them to show, they always do. They're starting to make themselves known to me via new ways now, not just on my digital clocks, phone, iPod etc...

*As I type this, i've just glanced down at my clock to see 13:11pm* !! :D :D

Something big is on its way for me, I can feel a real shift in the energy, particularly this week.

I just know something good is gonna happen! And of course, i'll always be willing to share.
lilly

Post by lilly »

hi Karlossal,
Nice to meet you.. great prompt.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Karlossal!!

Welcome, welcome!!!! Lovely prompt you got there! Cool win!! 8)

Look forward to you sharing your experiences!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Karl,

I know exactly what you mean about getting an impending sense of something about to happen. I've had this with good and bad things many times in the past. I've now reached a stage where I trust my sixth sense.

I can recall one event where I was told that something exciting would happen to me and it came true. It was something totally unexpected and I was told at least five days before it happened. I don't think this experience was clairvoyant - it was a telepathic communication with an incorporeal entity. It's like an angel whispering into your ear. How this entity knew what was going to happen to me so far in advance in time really puzzles me because I believe in free-will … it just boggles my mind.

I'm comfortable talking about matters like these with the members of this board because I know that my experiences will resonate with your experiences. I'm extremely reluctant to share with anyone else though, which is sad. :(
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Karl!
Wow!... your thread is the first I read today. It is great to start the day with a big smile. Awesome prompt! 8) Nice to have you back and posting again.
Love,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Great and thanks for the prompt too.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

lee1111 wrote:Karl,

I know exactly what you mean about getting an impending sense of something about to happen. I've had this with good and bad things many times in the past. I've now reached a stage where I trust my sixth sense.

I can recall one event where I was told that something exciting would happen to me and it came true. It was something totally unexpected and I was told at least five days before it happened. I don't think this experience was clairvoyant - it was a telepathic communication with an incorporeal entity. It's like an angel whispering into your ear. How this entity knew what was going to happen to me so far in advance in time really puzzles me because I believe in free-will … it just boggles my mind.

I'm comfortable talking about matters like these with the members of this board because I know that my experiences will resonate with your experiences. I'm extremely reluctant to share with anyone else though, which is sad. :(
I know what you mean about being reluctant to tell others. Im the same. I can only tell some members of my families who also work with angels, my partner and some close friends who understand me. But more often than not, I like keepin these things to myself, keep them special. :) I'd like to know more that though, if you wouldnt mind.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Karl,

It's nice to meet you. That was a great story about the scratch card...and welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Karlossal wrote:
I know what you mean about being reluctant to tell others. Im the same. I can only tell some members of my families who also work with angels, my partner and some close friends who understand me. But more often than not, I like keepin these things to myself, keep them special. :) I'd like to know more that though, if you wouldnt mind.
The exciting event was me hooking up with a friend of a friend one night. It totally came out of the blue. I don’t have a very active social / love life so for me it was a special night. I actually got told by this entity (who I think is my guardian angel) “told you so” while it was happening - and I then remembered what I had been told five days previously. I didn’t even know that I was going out until the day before I went out. This all sounds unbelievable but it happened.

I’ve had the same thing happen with an ex-girlfriend. I knew that I was going to meet a new girlfriend a week in advance of actually meeting her.

I’ve also been warned to stay away from a friend’s party a couple of years ago. I’d been to many previous parties hosted by this friend and always had a great time. I declined the invitation and found out a couple of days after the party that there had been a serious fight there. I’ve had this sort of warning a couple of times.
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Great story Lee! Isn't it great when you have days when that inner voice is SO clear!
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

And you know what else, everyone on here is so lovely.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

What an awesome story, Karl. As I am new to this "numbers game !!" and have no one to share my experiences with (apart from here), it's really interesting to hear what is happening to others.

Blessings,
Joy>i<
sexyeiz
New Friend

11:11 Happening

Post by sexyeiz »

wow - I did not even know they existed until after I bnought the ticket...it was just that I had alot of them yesterday...not sure if I won the 100.00 because I was considering them...they were on my mind even if at the time I didn't even kjnow they existed...what was wierd was I was just talking about 11:11 and litereally within minues I rec'd a message from them with the lottery ticket coming out with 11/11....the whole thing is wierd because now that I have done some research I am aware of what this is so I will get much more communicative with them in the future.
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

You've been awakenend to this amazing energy.

We're so glad you'ce chosen to embrace it.

A lot of people are initally extremely fearful. Just approach it all with love and open eyes & ears and all will be revealed. :)