Intriguing historic usage of the AC

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Intriguing historic usage of the AC

Post by Geoff »

I recently came across the "Silva" technique in a book printed in 1985:
I had occasion to use a Silva technique with my daughter. An unusually bright and talented child, she nonetheless had learning disabilities including dyslexia. At age thirteen, she read on a first grade level and had to attend a special school. One of her teachers commented that while her intuitive mind was exceptional in ability to create plausible stories and a fairy-tale world, her rational mind seemed unable to follow the logical computer-like process for recalling answers to test questions.
She and I tried an experiment. I suggested she create a room she liked She chose a meadow with horses. We then created a library in her meadow that contained all the books she used at school. When test-time came, she could go into her "imaginary" library, open the appropriate book and take her test with an open book. She was delighted, especially because it seemed somehow like cheating. But there was one problem.
She could spot the answer in her "inner book," but she still had reading difficulties. So I suggested that if she couldn't read the answer from the book, she should bring her teacher into the library and ask the question. She was to put down the very first answer that came to mind after asking her a question. The technique was so successful that the teacher called me to the school to express her concern about how Sherry might be cheating. She had improved so much, so fast that it didn't seem possible without cheating. I explained what we had done and was invited to share the technique with other children. In each instance, we found dramatic results. One of the greatest thrills of my life was when my daughter brought home a "straight A" report card for the first time. I am not particularly concerned with good grades, but I was thrilled with her new self-image. The benefit showed in her behavior, her carriage and a new joy of life. She discovered herself to be all right.
From The Meta-Human.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Wow...That is fascinating Geoff! 8)
Love,
Sandy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

cooool !! :D :D 8)

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
rapslow
Old Friend

Post by rapslow »

coooool :o
but that is kind of cheating lol
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

Thats awesome, i recommend the Silva mind control method and any other book by Jose Silva. It has more accounts of the usage in the AC.

Id like to add to the history...

( link lost )

That site is owned by a person called Elwin R. i have exchanged emails with him a couple of times. And i go to his site often, i think it really helps with spiritual attainment.

The guy really seems to have going to the Ac down to a science like Geoff, and George, and some other really advanced people here. I was really excited when he talked about the different techniques that can be done in the Ac and in alpha...great site to check out, it explains allot too..

oh and the guy is awesome and really friendly, i think he might go to this site too. I still

i really think this sums up Elwin in a nutshell...

"I'm seventy-eight now, but I still go to my alpha and theta levels every
day. sometimes with a purpose in mind, and other days just to keep in
touch with my inner self and enjoy the peace I find therein."

awesome guy!
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net