Seeing 11:11,111 or 444? Love to hear from you.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
oceanforge
New Friend

Seeing 11:11,111 or 444? Love to hear from you.

Post by oceanforge »

Hi All,

Have been seeing 11's for a long while now and visited this site before but the last few weeks especially yesterday have prompted me to join the group. Firstly 11 plays a role in my name, date of birth and my numerology, it also shows up alot with regular occurance in the usual ways.

Yesterday after time prompts I realised my mobile number and my home number share the same numerological pattern. Further to this I also realised my trading software account number has the same pattern - write in front of my face every day and yesterday bam bam bam all whilst researching an alphabet code. There is much much more, however ever get the feeling your being guided to do something?

Yesterday I inputted certain words into the code calculator, it is very simple and you can verify it yourselves - english alphabet + 6 (A=6, B=12, C=18 etc) just total the letter of words.

The words are all related and there are tons more for 444,111,888, 360 and 906etc. A small sample below-

seeing eleven eleven = 1110
spirit guardians = 1110
alphabet plus six =1110

the lock = 444
the key = 444
english = 444
gematria = 444

Please can someone shed a little light on this, if you would like me to include more words confirming this I will, I also have a link for a spreadsheet that converts words automatically.

Anyways seeing 11 alot and has led me here so greatful for any guidance.

Peace to all
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Hi oceanforge,

Well for me you really don't need to add more words, Ive been there to.
I think the best thing you can do is read the f.a.q.'s

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Welcome Brother,
Fear not 'cause its all very good, trust me on this one.

John

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear oceanforge,

Welcome. The FAQs will help you a lot.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Oceanforge,
I'm glad you decided to join the group. As you may have already read in the FAQs :wink: the 11:11 prompts are a hello or sort of a wake up call from our elder celestial siblings... You have within you the abilities to work along side them in helping to heal our world's woes... well can make a start anyway... They (the celestials) would like to develop a viable communication with you. This communication is a wonderful asset ...a blessing for as we learn to quiet our minds in some type of medetative state..we also draw closer to our Higher Selves and God. It simply doesn't get any better than that!
Welcome
Love,
Sandy