Awoke singing "It's the end of the world as we know it.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Awoke singing "It's the end of the world as we know it.

Post by Twinstars »

Hello all, Blessings,
I awoke smiling this morning singing the song "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...". I was dreaming of speaking with someone who was telling me that time, as humans count time, is about to end, and that the numbers, in all of their various sequences are a way for the Creative Consciousness to imprint upon our minds instances and occurances, of what is happening at the exact time that each of us sees them. These memories are of all that is, or will, at some point, be familiar to us. Our minds way of referencing, or recounting (restarting?) time, as we understand the concept of time. Something about being chosen, maybe as teachers to those who are not "called." Something about making the transition of time/no time easier for the masses.
Of course, I will definitly ask for more input.

How exciting to be in the earth at this very special time.
Love, John
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

"And I feel fine.". Is the very best part of that statement and that whole song!

I feel just fine because I have love in my heart and urge all of you to follow the beautiful words of our most loving Mother, "Hesitate no longer to become love!"
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Twinstars,

What a way to wake up, yes we are working with the midwayers to assist others to awaken. Don't know when, where or how but we will blaze trails for others to follow. Do some reading in the FAQ's section, if you meditate this is where you will receive the answers to your questions, all answers will come from within.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Twinstars
Family

I get them!

Post by Twinstars »

What a ride! Today I finally get the Midwayers. I finally understand how long they have been a part of my life. I actually felt a thought as it was supplanted in my mind, not once, but in two separate instances today. Ha! Like right now. I just had the thought wondering if I should be writing any of this and looked up at 4:44. At the same instant I had the thought that if I would look up I would see a number and understand the significance of it. The times I felt a thought being supplanted I was going through a minor emotional flutter in my current circle of activity. So I began speaking as if to a beloved friend, asking for guidance, and it was magical. I looked at the clock on my computer which read 10:10. I did a double take because it dawned on me that it was much later, and I watched as the numbers changed to 1:01. Something clicked. I won’t go into detail but what they did must have taken a mighty push, and I do now get what they are about. Thank you, our Midwayer friends. Ha! And it has just changed to 7:07!

Love and Light, John
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello John,
You wrote:
So I began speaking as if to a beloved friend, asking for guidance, and it was magical. I looked at the clock on my computer which read 10:10.
I am thrilled for you! You got it! They (the Midwayers) are definitely our beloved friends and siblings!
I love seeing your smiling face... Thanks for your uplifting post, John. :D

AJ, I have been very busy lately trying to find enough minutes in the day to get it all done..but today I have been reminded of the importance of love several times and then once again in your post...
I feel just fine because I have love in my heart and urge all of you to follow the beautiful words of our most loving Mother, "Hesitate no longer to become love!"
That was very beautiful! (and needed) Thanks dear friend.
Love,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family

It's Working...

Post by Twinstars »

Thank you Sandy, I have much to smile about. We All do.
This morning after posting I left for my Doctor's office. I got half way there and noticed that although I was doing five miles over the posted speed limit there was a truck that was trying to pass me. My first thought was to speed up, then I recalled reading a post about numbered liscense plates. I let the truck pass and saw, to my surprise, that the plate number read '77 222'! I smiled and said a thank you. Then as I was leaving my appointment, after striking up a buzz about the 11:11's with several people there who had no idea what I was talking about, I saw that I needed gas. I stopped to fill my tank but it only took $7.00, and that was when I noticed that I was on pump 7! 8) Then, when I got home, and was turning into my driveway I glanced up at my mailbox (#11) and also at my dash clock which read 12:34. I got out, checked my mail then came inside to sit down. After a few minutes I started to get up and saw the time was 12:48. Seems I read something about 1234 and 1248 so now I'll go and see. LaLaLa"...And I feel fine." :D
vesh
Busy Bee

Post by vesh »

So then does this mean the world will end soon? Possiblyin, well, you know that year
Twinstars
Family

"And I feel fine..."

Post by Twinstars »

No, Vesh, not in the least. I'm afraid I know nothing about what will be in "that year". I only know what little I have read, most of which makes little or no sense to me. But, I do believe there is a wonderful, wonderful thing happening here, there, and all around the world, even if it is happening one person at a time. I believe that in due course the world will end as we know it. No more hate, jealousy, or greed. No more of the evil that is born in the minds of men. But a world of tolerance and undrstanding where each of us truly are our Brother's keeper. Won't that be a beautiful thing to be a part of? I personally believe that Something is about to happen, something Big, and on a global scale. Could still be decades away, could be only a few short years. My finite mind only allows me to be spoon fed, so to speak, so I, as with everyone else, am in a wait and see, ever hopeful state of mind. But, whatever it is, I see myself as being a part of it, as I believe we all should.

Love and Light, Love and Light, Love and Light, :D
John
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

sometimes, when we enter into a new consciousness....it is the end of the world as we used to know it.... :D :D
I personally believe that Something is about to happen, something Big,
sometimes, we feel this way when we are entering into a new consciousness.... :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
vesh
Busy Bee

Post by vesh »

I hope this new peaceful age is true but from what I've heard about this theory of you know which year, there will be alot of deaths leading up to it and alot of tragedies. The economy fall is like the start of this, Israel will have a huge part, they could possibly get nuked by Iran. I hope the bad lead up to this peaceful age isn't true although it does relate to the book of revelations in the bible where the earth becomes a terrible place to be for a while then paece reigns over
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Vesh,

It boils down to which would you prefer HEAVEN ON EARTH or DOOM AND GLOOM? So ask yourself this question and whichever you choose you will be creating :idea: , so hope its HEAVEN ON EARTH. Have you started any meditation and/or stillness, it may help you to overcome that fear you have. Another question is do you like being afraid? Its only a change in your thinking and belief that Our Creator will provide for us.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Twinstars
Family

"...and I feel fine."

Post by Twinstars »

I know what you are referring to Vesh. I have spent years researching any available material on the coming earth changes, the possibility of nuclear crisis, and the possible unfathomable loss of human life. The general concensus seems to be that it will, at some point, happen. Not being one to spend time worrying about what if's, I cannot think of a better time, or reason, for joining the Midwayers and Angels in their mission of raising the vibration of our planet. It all sounds so simple. Pray with us, meditate with us, smile and be friendly, and help someone so that they in turn can help someone else. I can do that. As I understand there are scores of servants of the Almighty working hard every minute of every day just to gain the attention of as many humans as possible, and for good reason. The truth of it is there are mad men loose in the world. If the All Father has need of us in countering their darkness before they completely destroy His garden, please then do try to not spend time thinking and dwelling on the horribleness of what could be, as it has been said that thoughts are things. If you truly want to feed your soul on something, then why not something that no presumed darkness can stand against? Love and Light,
John
starchild
Busy Bee

Post by starchild »

oh great Twinstar, now I have that song stuck in my head.... :lol:
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

All together now...