"Sinking" Feeling During AC

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
justbo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

"Sinking" Feeling During AC

Post by justbo »

For the most part, I believe the AC is coming along. My body is relaxed, everything is great... but no visuals. I get to a point that I feel that I'm "sinking", losing consciousness, then I pull myself back up to an alertness. I'm not concerned that I haven't had any visual, I know it will take time... but, is that "sinking" the feeling I want to happen? ... how can I stop myself from "jerking" myself back? Is this what George means when he says, "deeper, deeper..." on the CD?

I've only just started meditation ... working on the third part, now. But even through part I and II, no visual ... no quiet place in nature, nothing.

I've read on here that intention is a big part of meditation ... is this true? How can I make sure that 'intention' is set before-hand?

Don't y'all just love us Newbies??? :wink:

Love to all...
bo
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi bo,
Nice to meet you...set your intention by stating (either out loud or just to yourself) what you would like to happen during meditation. Make it quite clear that you wish to make contact with midwayers. I say a little prayer or ask for the very highest of vibrations to surround and encompass my whole being...and a golden light around me too. It's purely a personal choice what you do. Keep going with your sessions and in time it will be clearer. If the visuals are not there don't worry too much....if you are feeling and sensing something pleasant then just go with it. When the time is right it will happen for you.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

The sinking feeling is normal....just you adjusting to being so relaxed...lol
Purely my opinion...some may think it's something else...it will pass as you become used to it.
xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justbo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justbo »

Hey, Lilly... nice to meet you, Ma'am.

I truly believe that it just takes time. I'm not so concerned that there aren't any visuals as I am wondering if I'm doing the right thing... the right approach to meditation, if you will. Perseverence, persistance, and habit-forming is the key, I suppose. I'm doing it on a daily basis, without fail... so, I have to believe that in His time, something will happen.

When I go into meditate I pray for a white light of protection, both in the room and around me, set my intention (so I think) ... lay back in the chair and proceed. I moved on to track 3 about a week ago, but have now started listening to track 2 again, followed by track 3.

As I read somewhere on here, "you don't want to quit five minutes before the miracle..."

Thank you for your time in answering, Lilly.

I'd also like to thank each of you for your words, lessons, and encouragements all through the MB. Not directly to me, but indirectly as I read each post.

Much love.
bo
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bo,
Many of us seemed to struggle with visuals in the beginning
The way I understand it...creating your special place and your workshop is like giving your mind and imagination free range to create...but you are doing it on a different level in alpha on the Akashic plane. Ask yourself..If I could be anywhere...the most peaceful beautiful place ever where would that be... what would that be like...How could that feel...smell...even taste... I see no reason why you cannot do this in beta and have it carried with you into alpha. Same with your library or workshop... (worked for me... :) ) Its okay if it just happens into existance or if a little forethought goes into it..
When I go into meditate I pray for a white light of protection, both in the room and around me, set my intention (so I think) ... lay back in the chair and proceed. I moved on to track 3 about a week ago, but have now started listening to track 2 again, followed by track 3.
Sounds great to me. You are at relaxed, safe and open to the wonderful possibilities... Enjoy the peace of meditation and allow it to progress without fear and worry that you are doing it right or wrong... Things happen when we are ready for them..without force..and usually when we least expect them. Hope this helps a smidgeon.
Love,
Sandy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i luv the sinking feeling :D i get that or a falling sensation while floating through the colors of the rainbow...

when i started meditating, i put both feet in.....i jumped into it with no fears. i did look forward to the relaxation every day.... :D
how can I stop myself from "jerking" myself back?
it will stop happening... especially now, that you know it happens to others and is a natural occurance.

i had a very vivid obe a short time ago...i felt everything...i laughed and 'whooped' it up the whole 'ride'... :D as soon as i laid on the bed on my back, i went down...like free falling kinda down. :D it felt like i fell for 10 stories.....what a ride !! woohoo :!:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~