shocked newbie here!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
greenheart
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

shocked newbie here!

Post by greenheart »

Within the last hour, I have discovered that what I have been experiencing is concidered a worldwide phenomenon! I've never heard of this 11:11 phenomenon before! I was literaly waking up every night at 1:11am, 2:22 am or 3:33am a few years ago. Now it has stopped but I never forgot how I woke up at these times every night! Have I lost my touch? Will it happen again? I thought it was just a weird coincidence but now I know for sure it was something more after reading this website. I am in shock that I was so fortunate to experience this!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello and Welcome Greenheart,
This is a wonderful place to visit with a very wide cross section of members from all over the globe. Glad you've joined us.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Greenheart!

Welcome to the board!!! It will be a great joy in discovery, in my opinion, and through the experience gained with sharing with these Loving Souls!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: shocked newbie here!

Post by Geoff »

greenheart wrote: I was literaly waking up every night at 1:11am, 2:22 am or 3:33am a few years ago. Now it has stopped but I never forgot how I woke up at these times every night! Have I lost my touch? Will it happen again? I thought it was just a weird coincidence but now I know for sure it was something more after reading this website. I am in shock that I was so fortunate to experience this!
Dear Greenheart,

Welcome to our site.

Just ask the celestials to start again, and my guess is you will get a different number series. If you read the FAQ forum, you will find its very common for them to change the number series, which clearly indicates they are behind it, not you.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome. Maybe they are just stopping a bit because this is so new and shocking to you. They will come back when you and they are ready. At some point out loud you may decide to ask for your teacher (or thought adjuster aka TA) to show you and help you to understand. Again when you are ready for it they are obviously ready for you because they have decided to prompt you.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
justbo
New Friend

Post by justbo »

I'm new as well, GreenHeart... welcome to the family. :D

bo
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

To find this site for the first time is truly an amazing experience!!

Welcome Green heart!

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Greenheart,

Yes, is quite a shock to realize that it encompasses such a large amount of people, but you among the some exceptional folks celestial and human alike. Enjoy your journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Greenheart,
I suspect you will very soon be seeing number prompts again. Our Midwayer angelic friends are opportunists. :wink:
I remember being a bit shocked too when I found this site because I knew nothing of number prompts...wasn't receiving them myself. (I came looking for more info on Midwayers) To be honest, I remember being a bit miffed like what the heck is wrong with me!... but I loved the spiritual energy of this site and the desire to help change the world was strong inside.
Hope you too find answers here as well as a wonderful place to "hang your hat."
Welcome Greenheart!
Love,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D Hi and welcome. I'm glad that you have experienced this wonderful thing. I pray that is comes back for you.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇