Prompts for the exceedingly slow

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tulia
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prompts for the exceedingly slow

Post by Tulia »

Em, that would be me.

I had to write this one up.

After many trying months of dealing with a difficult person in the workplace who is a very talented impression manager, I have been tempted to start managing impressions using some of the same subtle techniques dealing with this person. I know better, or at least I should, but I was falling into the old eye for an eye kind of feelings. Well, just after explaining my mildly devious plan of revenge to someone else, I was prompted.

I was driving behind a vehicle with the license plate of 666-SLY. Ha! It still took me awhile to figure that one out. That's the slow part. But, there's more. Just a few minutes later after having decided that the message was right on target and that I very much understood that I needed to get off that path, I pulled up to a stop light behind another vehicle. This time the plate read 667-SLY. Okay...

Smiles and Hugs,
Tulia
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tulia,

Gee those are good.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tulia,
Yep, hard to miss the messages in those prompts! Love it! :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tulia,
That' a beauty!! lol
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey i thought we had an old friend here called Tulia...?

anyway, welcome Tulia..... :D

Hey Lillly love your photo...... you look good...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thankyou Sarah,
I'm accepting all compliments very graciously.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Hey Tulia. Nice to see you posting again. That was a good one. It was re-enforced also by your post time. 1:11am on my computer screen. Are you still in AZ? How is everything going?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

Yes, it's me, the old friend Tulia. I guess since it's been so long a lot of my old posts are gone and thus I'm a new (old) friend. :)

It was an excellent couple of prompts. Obviously, I really needed that big of a push!

I am still in AZ AJ. Things are going, well, it has been a really tough year, but we are surviving. We had a few health scares and one is still an unknown, huge income drops, and a battle with a corporate monster, but all is well and starting to get better. So many people have it tough these days. I hope that none of you find yourselves caught in the swirl.

Thanks for the welcome back. One things I always know is that this site is filled with the most beautiful community of people and posting after a long time always feels like coming home. Home sweet home.

Love to you all,
Tulia
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Yes, it's me, the old friend Tulia.
(((( Tulia ))))..i was wondering if that was you....gooooood to see you sis :D :D
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Nice to hear from you, old friend...(well, I mean the amount of months I've known you, not your age! haha!) I've moved Tulia. I miss the farm, mind!

Glad you are here, Petra XXX (((hug)))
lee1111
Old Friend

Cheers to you all, fellow 11ers

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Tulia, great to read your post on this subject. I can understand your situation because I've felt the same way too regarding a colleague at work, but through more frequent meditations I'm finally realising that I'd had a negative attitude towards many things in life and that it was time for me to actively cultivate a more positive attitude. I started my current job summer of last year and I've realised (with a lot - and I do mean a lot!) of help from my invisible friends that my attitude makes a huge difference to my own life as well as everyone I come into contact with. I still have a long way to go but I'm finally feeling that I'm making real progress.

I also want to give a huge thank you to everyone involved in this board - I don't post very often but I've read so many posts in the past and it's truly been an oasis during dark times.

<raising a shot of JD to salute you all> Cheers, Lee :D
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: :lol: Tulia, you couldn't have a better response than that. I was telling a friend that I keep waiting to visualize or hear which I'm sure one day will happen, but I get it all the same in much the same manner as you did. Just ask and you will receive your answer its just a matter if you got it or not, we only have to look for the handwriting on the wall. So happy you didn't muddy your vibration.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.