Wow it's hotting up!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
earthangel1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Wow it's hotting up!

Post by earthangel1111 »

Hi all,

I have been aware of this site for some time but this is my first post. I have experienced the 1111 phenomena for some time now, but over the past week it has hotted up like never before!

I suspect I am being amped up for the next rung of my spiritual development, and man is it exciting!!

Has anybody else been experiencing a surge of activity this week?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Earth Angel,

Welcome to posting. I go through phases like that, but then it quietens down again.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Me too Earth Angel. I go through phases too. But it can be truly exciting at these times! All kinds of wonderful, amazing things sometimes present themselves when we least expect it.
I'm glad you decided to join us... always love hearing others experiences and their unique spin on what is occuring in their spiritual life. Welcome!

Love,
Sandy
John1221
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by John1221 »

Hello and welcome Earthangel,
I too am a newbie here...and for the same reason you are! My activity has really been frequent lately. I posted a thread about it here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=13738
I suspect, like the others are saying, that it will quiet down again for a time.
"Sow an act, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny."
agnieska
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by agnieska »

Hi EarthAngel,

Like you. I am also new here. I have been visiting this site for a while now, but did not start posting until this past week because the prompts were getting very frequent.

Tuesday and Wednesday especially.

On Tuesday, I dozed off on the sofa...and woke up suddenly at 11:11.

Wednesday, I was logging into my yahoo e-mail account when all of a sudden the page just instantly switched to google and 11 was typed in the search box. I was stunned...I literally threw my hands up and froze for a few seconds.

Wednesday, I went to re-sign my lease for my apartment and my new lease rate is $1555. That's kind of funny because I was unsure as to whether I should stay here or move, and was really struggling with the decision.

That's just a few of the more dramatic ones, there were several others this past week.

I wonder what's up?

Peace and Blessings
Agnieska