New To Board -- Incidences Getting More Frequent

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
John1221
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New To Board -- Incidences Getting More Frequent

Post by John1221 »

Hello everyone. I'm a 28 year old married man living in Maryland near DC. I have been receptive to the 11:11 phenomenon since I was a child, in fact, I can remember always telling people my favorite number was 11 when growing up -- because I saw it so often! Anyway, in the past year or so the incidences of me seeing 11:11, 11, 9:11, 12:21, 3:11, 22, 55, 33, etc... have been ever increasing at a phenomenal rate, I mean multiple times per day! After researching this thing more, I have even begun noticing other things in my life that relate to "11" in more ways than just digital numbers. Too many to list here. It's almost as if I subconciously choose to surround myself with these things. All in all, it has been driving me crazy! I am actually losing sleep over this because I feel like I need to solve a riddle or something. I've always been a focused problem solver like that. I can't shut off my mind until I solve an issue. I have already read the sticky on this forum about midwayers, and I have read numerous articles about other related information, so I understand what you all think this means. I guess I just need to learn to relax and "listen" (hard to do when I'm such a busy person with school, work, and a pregnant wife.) Oh, and just as a couple of interesting side notes:
1) I told my father of my experiences and he exclaimed that he always had the same thing with 11:11!
2) Please don't delete my post over this, I just thought it was interesting to note that my birthday happens to be December 21st.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello John1221 welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome John,

Now why would we delete your post... :) I understand what you say about being busy with family, not being able to meditate.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
John1221
New Friend

Post by John1221 »

Thanks for the welcome. I thought the admin might delete the post 'cause I made reference to 12-21-2012 which he says not to do in his sticky or he'll delete.

Anyway, just to give an example of what is happening to me multiple times per week and sometimes multiple times per day...after I posted this thread, I went to take a shower and the urge struck me to look at my shampoo bottle -- sure enough, 11oz. The only bottle in the whole shower that is 11oz. is mine. But that's not where it ends... I turn the bottle around and the expiration date is 9/11!! Doesn't end there... Next to the exp. date is the number 08K338 (08+3=11, 3+8=11, or 1111) What does the K mean you ask? K is the 11th number in the alphabet. Doesn't stop there... the bar code is 41167 60352. First of all, 411 is one of those numbers I'll see sometimes, and secondly, the rest of the number is 6+7+6+0+3+5+2=29, 2+9=11. Am I reaching at straws here? Is this all coincidence? Am I "making pictures in the clouds"?
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear John, me thinks they are trying to tell you that you are dirty... :lol: get scrubbing.....!! :wink: Joking, it's great when that happens isn't it...

Take care,

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
John1221
New Friend

Post by John1221 »

It is very cool...sometimes it drives me a little nuts if it happens too often, like today. I was very busy pointing out all the weird 11 things to my wife so she wouldn't think I was just nuts...so she might believe there really is something more to this.

I noticed the package of cheese we have says "11 Slices." Why only 11? That's weird.
I have seen 11, 411, or 911 occurrances in street signs, clocks and license plates all afternoon (too many to list here), one of which was on an ambulance ironically :lol:
A receipt for some supplies I bought for my place of work totaled $33.56 (33 a multiple of 11, 5+6=11...a stretch?... perhaps.)
I was telling my work buddies about this stuff earlier and as I did, I looked at the clock right at 11:49...that happens to be 11 minutes before noon. They all laughed.
I just looked at the clock a little bit ago and it said 911.
We were at the doctor's office today and the ceiling was 11 tiles wide in the waiting room. (Maybe I'm just looking too hard? :wink: )
The 11th page in the book I'm reading for school has 11 words in both the first AND last sentences of that page. (Again, I'm probably looking too hard...but it is still a really weird coincidence.)

Then, after driving my wife nuts with all of this, she was balancing her checkbook and burst into laughter....A recent check she had received was for $1011.11 So weird. Today was a very weird day for me, I'm exhausted.

Good night y'all.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello again John, (welcomed you on another thread!)

Well, to my reckoning, it is now time to acknowledge your Guides and attempt contact through Stillness and meditation.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
agnieska
New Friend

Post by agnieska »

Hi John,

I'm new here as well... and thank you for responding to my question.

So you have been getting these prompts since you were younger. I have only started getting mine in the last few years. I wonder why the Midwayers chose to contact us at a particular point in our lives??? Did anything significant happen in your life right before you started noticing the signs?

Wishing you peace and many blessings!

Agnieska
John1221
New Friend

Post by John1221 »

Hello Agnieska,
I honestly cannot remember exactly when this all started. I was young and more concerned with riding my bike or exploring the woods with my brother and friends...regular kid stuff. For all I know this has been happening since I was born -- well, actually my birthday is 12/21 which is 111x11. :lol: And the new year is always 11 days from my birthday.

If this all started when I was born, the only significant thing to happen that I can think of was the murder of John Lennon -- it happened Nov. of the same year.

Hopefully I will receive an answer to all of this someday, and I wish the same to you!

Good luck!
"Sow an act, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny."