seeing my dead father I know I was awake

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
mustangocd
New Friend

seeing my dead father I know I was awake

Post by mustangocd »

Well first of all I hope im in the right place. I am 44 years old. I dont want to use my name I dont want people to think im nuts. My mom and dad died 2mo 2 weeks apart. They both died of cancer. I was very close to my mom. she died first I was with both and held there hand as they died.

My father I spent every day with him for 6 mo till the day he died I slept next to him on the floor every night so we could talk. Even in the hospital I stuck with him. I guess i thought we were closer than he thought as we talked every day. I had to make promises to him before he died that I carry things out.

Please excuse this long msg. I seen things and experienced things before they died I wouldnt believe unless I seen it. I had some prior experience of strange things from a great uncle that i met only once. but that is anther topic but it always made me wonder.

As for me well I used to go to church when young but honestly I havent been very close to god. My dad later in life was He didnt push it much but i knew he believed.

Dad died july 1 2005 I was with him before and during and after. After a week I went to work well I did my norm got up showered and dressed and pulled out of the drive. I turned on the rural paved road and seen someone walking I go to work at 4am that day could have been 5 anyway People break down on the road allot and people walk after bar hours. I started to slow down cause I just got on the gas I was still in front of my house.

Well the person I slowed for turned his head and I reconized the person it was my dad then suddenly he disappeared. No I wasnt groggy I was wide awake no chance of sleepy.

I flipped out. well about a 2 miles down the road my dad suddenly appeared in the car sitting next to me and turned his head to me then dissappeared. I still get shook up and go into tears thinking about it now.

I got to work called my wife and was worried I finnally lost it. I wasnt sleeping and wished I was I could explain it. I really had to talk to her outside the bld on phone cause I thought i was going to have to commit myself. I wasnt sure if I should tell wife still dont know what she thinks.

Must have been a day or two maybe a week I went to the cematary they were burried in. It is a old one people burried in the 1800's plots are 20x21 well anyway I drove in and seen someone picking weeds by famous gerneral grave. Didnt think nothing of it but as I was stopping the person got up and looked at me and it was my Dad again then he dissappeared. Only a few feet away. No i just drove from work and not sleepy. I seen dad total of 3 times when I was awake none since

I have had dreams of dad talking to me with everyone I know in back ground that has died.. THis I can understand and explain make sense. Mom doesnt talk to me till lately. dad was the only one.

Since they have died I suddenly started seeing 11:11 all i mean all the time. MY brother at Xmas said the same thing I didnt say anything didnt want family to think I was nuts. But I see it all the time. So untill lately I started to look it up the 11:11 thing dont know what to think. My father would tell me of things going on in my life as he was dying and he see my dead mom or family as he dreamed. He was right on each and every time I just laugh and tell him it was a dream dad. He would say particulars that no way anyone would know.

I have no idea what to think anymore. There is allot more but I know my message is to long and I really need to talk to someone. Strange thing Is I have tried to reach out to ministers and going to cathloic preist and cant get them to call me back even though i dont say why just want to talk.

This is really hard to do on my own. Strange things happen with lights when I ask for things has to do with a street light out front. my mom loved if the house was decorated for xmas. The street light really messed up the look. I jokingly said mom can you make that light go out! and it did! untill the day I shut off the xmas lights outside then the street light cam back on. not a flicker since. My wife thinks I went and unwired the light cause Im good at that stuff but I didnt.

Anyway sorry if I posted this in the wrong place... Sleeping yes I can understand seeing your loved ones but awake?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: seeing my dead father I know I was awake

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote:Well the person I slowed for turned his head and I reconized the person it was my dad then suddenly he disappeared. No I wasnt groggy I was wide awake no chance of sleepy.

I flipped out. well about a 2 miles down the road my dad suddenly appeared in the car sitting next to me and turned his head to me then dissappeared. I still get shook up and go into tears thinking about it now.
Dear new friend,

It's unusual to have the psychic gift, because that is generally what it takes, to see "dead folks" while fully awake. If however he fully materialised, then it takes no gift at all. I could not say from your description whether it was a seeing of spirit, or if your dad figured out how to materialise, and was allowed to do that. But, it is not totally rare. We have also been told that this sort of thing will happen more often, as the Correcting Time gets under way.

However I wonder what it is that surprised you more? That you saw him, or that he still lives?
mustangocd wrote:Since they have died I suddenly started seeing 11:11 all i mean all the time.
Yes we have heard of that, and asked, and while your folks won't be doing the prompts, its very likely they asked for you to be included in the program. The thing is, life after death is not what the churches say it is, and folks need to learn what it really is like.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Well each time he totally appeared. but when vanished it was a fade in about a second and half no more than 2. I talked of everthing before he died. I seen things that lets me know there is someone on the other side to meet you. I heard the conversation and my wife and my sister. As my sis and I held his hand as he died at home.

I dont know what to make of this. It seems others want to talk to me in my dreams but they have to talk threw him. Even mom till now but she only spoke to me a little in my dreams. Always paced around the back of dad for him to tell me.

All this is really tough for me because im not religious. I am becomming more again.

I realise that my dreams are helping me cope and its a process they do ease me. But the 11:11 thing threw me off when looking it up and the street light thing.

And other things that have happened. I dont tell the siblings cause I dont want to have them think im nuts.

I really want to thank you for talking to me about this soooo much.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote:All this is really tough for me because im not religious. I am becomming more again. .
This is not a religious thing. But of course there are Spiritual Truths that it is wise to be aware of. It may help you a little to read this paper I wrote: Getting the Hell out of here

But that does not talk about what sort of things spirits can do. The reason why many folks get communications in dreams, is because in a dream state our minds can be filled with a clear communication. Its certainly not every spirit that can materialise. Jesus did it, but he was not your average guy. There are a series of books written by Antony Borgia, about 100 years ago, and he says he listened to a spirit who sat in a chair opposite him, and dictated the story. So it has happened. If you read "Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, those guys in India apparently get regular visits from Jesus, materialised. Not quite "in the flesh" but you can shake his hand. Then he fades out again, as he came.

love,
Geoff.
mia
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mia »

mustangocd,
First I have to say you are a wonderful son, looking after you parents as well as you did.
They were blessed to have a son as you to be there for them and I have no doubt they were very comforted by your presence.
It must have been hard for you, both mentally and physically, having both parents ill and dying at the same time.
And its always a shock when they do pass over, even when you are expecting it and know its the best for them.
And you were still mourning your mum when your dad died.

My dad died last year, Feb 4th.
For over a year, he saw angels, family and friends who had passed many years before, he spoke to his mother and relayed the conversation to whomever was there.
Sometimes I saw his family around him too and my mum saw angels with him.
Once they both saw the same angel standing by his feet.
Also, after he passed away, and before his cremation, I saw him several times, I smelt his pipe too, made me cough.
He has sat beside me in my car too whilst I was driving home on the motorway, pulling funny faces at me.

Don't be afraid mustangcd, you are not insane.
I think you just need to learn to ground and protect yourself first.
And read a book, I suggest Mia Dolans book, The Gift.
Or, if you like. you can pm me and we can talk.
You probably have lots of questions and fears that can easily be remedied :)
That is unless someone else has offered.
Love mia xx
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello mustangocd welcome to the site,

i am sorry for the loss of your parents..my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sleeping yes I can understand seeing your loved ones but awake?
i also see loved ones after they pass away, while i am wide awake.

a dear friend rode in my car with me for about 3 months after she passed.....i would be driving, then in my 'mind' i would hear her say hello, then see her shadow in the back seat.

when my grandparents passed....i also saw them. grandma made a special trip to me to say goodbye.

many other encounters too. so no, u are not just 'seeing things'.....passing away, is another transition in our lives.....you being by their sides, helped them very much mustang....they sure felt your love...

(((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi mustang,
It would have been a very upsetting experience to lose your parents so close together. They were very fortunate to have you and it's wonderful that Dad is relaying messages to you. Welcome to our site.
Love lilly xox :happy
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

In the past I had seen things I never wanted to talk to anyone about. One of them I shared with my mom. I was a teenager and I walke up from the basement as I always did in the morning to sit with my mom at the kitchen table. She was sobbing in her chair. I was so worried I asked her what was wrong?

She proceeded to tell me that her mom died. So we sat and talked about it. I finnally asked her who called becuase I have lots of aunts and uncles. She said no one. She said her mom came to her this morning at her bed. I said Oh mom it was only a bad dream really its ok. My mom is a rock and stable person but she said no she died and told me her conversation She used to call her Yo'ka that was russian or Eva. She said she woke her and talked to her. I tried to explain it was one of those rotten dreams. The phone rang and it was my uncle and said that she died.

So at that time I always wondered. and wondered if I would she would do the same. I had one other experience around 15 and I needed some money. And my folks were willed a car from my dad uncle. Somthing told me to go in the garage right then and there. sit in the car and reach under the leather interior on the counsel and padding I did and there was 20 dollars. That at that point in time with my grandma dying and no calls with my mom I knew there was somthing I didnt know. But never could talk to anyone about it.

I bought my mom and dad house from siblings. I built it for them when there old one burnt down. I promised my mom I would build her somthing she would be proud of again I designed everthing around them. and took me a year to build it with working.

I never see them here or any things close but the street light. I think its cause my dad and mom wanted me to buy it. And told me make sure you know that this is your house. I think he told me this so I wouldnt ever think they were here. I know they were but I know its my own. Nothing to do with things happening in house. hmm Funny thing I have told people you can point at any squar inch of the house I can tell you converstation I had with mom on design and when i constructed it. She once told me thank you for making me a home not a house. I still think about that today.

Not sure why Im sharing these very person things with you all but it feels right. Thank you all so much.

Some time I would like to share what I went threw before they died they both had cancer 2 times and I saw things. I try to explain things to myself because Im a engineer but certain things you cant.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote: I had one other experience around 15 and I needed some money. And my folks were willed a car from my dad uncle. Somthing told me to go in the garage right then and there. sit in the car and reach under the leather interior on the counsel and padding I did and there was 20 dollars. .
Dear mustangocd,

We know someone who was desperate for money to pay the rent, and found an envelope in the mail box stuffed with all sorts of well worn notes. Just as if the angels had looked around for lost money, and put it all in one place, which I suspect is what they did.

The sad thing is that these things are considered "strange"

love,
Geoff.
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Don't you think its so way out there when I seen my dad that he was so much real You could touch him but fade away within a second and half He never talked to me those 3 times only in my dreams. But he was so real I'm not talking someone you get that glimpse of for a second.

Dad seen mom many times in the 2.5 months before he died. He would see here for a glimpse say she has been here. I think she is waiting for me.

When I used to sleep next to him on the floor and talk all night about things in our life suddenly he would see people by the ceiling and talk to them and point to me and get upset that i didn't see them that i had to. I don't know anymore what to think. The hardest part was the few min before he died.

They say you go threw a pass over. My sister and I both held his hand and seen it and heard it for ourselves. He was talking to someone on the other side as he was dying he held our hands so tight. and got to the point where he was more over there than here. He was yelling as loud as he could back to my sister if she could hear him kept asking this other person in normal voice if she could hear him. He wanted to make sure to say goodbye and wanted to know from the person if she could hear.

To be honest I'm balling and typing telling this. I'm not sure what to think anymore. This sort of thing isn't something you can talk to anyone about. I have tried to go on but these things threw the years have forever changed my life of how I think.

The things that have happened are not a some explainable thing in my mind and I think this is why its so tough. It feels good share this finally and talk to someone.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Nothing that you have related surprises me at all. Indeed a great many people can see "dead" folks as their time approaches. Its what is supposed to happen, so that when you see them on the other side, they are not strangers to you. If you want to read about life after death, so that you discover its not strange, try this page full of books:

Books on Life after Death

Getting to see your dad like that is however special, and you should feel privileged.

love,
Geoff.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Mustang,

when i was young....the 'otherside' was more of a reality to me than this one....i could relate to 'them' and that part of my life better than the physical one here on 'earth'.
Not sure why Im sharing these very person things with you all but it feels right.
it does.......feels wonderful to share :wink: sure was a big relief for me when i found this awesome site.....

((((((((Hugs)))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I read this whole thread with much interest that I almost burnt the kitchen down! Grrr! Start all over again with dinner!

Welcome Mustang! I'm sorry about your Dad and Mom!

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i have a story mustang,

my grandpa was admitted into the hospital one evening.....with the illness he had, the drs said he could hang on for days or weeks.

i entered his room..it was full of 'people'....my late uncle ron, and a whole slew of folks that i did not recognize from this life. i believe his mother was by his side....

as i walked up to grandpa i kept 'hearing'..." he is going Home tonight....hurry, hurry ! "

mmm...okay, i thought...." excuse me ? " i said to them.
again, they told me "he is going Home, hurry hurry..."....i looked back at where the voices were coming from.... they started becoming clearer and clearer visually...i stared, then in half panic of what i was seeing and hearing i ran out of the room.....

i walked out as the dr was telling my parents to go home...he could go on like this for weeks....

i kept hearing...."no no no, not all the way back home"....

after the dr left, i pulled mom to the side as i kept 'hearing'... "tell her tell her :!: "....i told her not to go all the way back home, if not the hospital then to grandpas house, stay close. i persisted, and they stayed.

grandpa passed away that night. my parents were not by his side when he passed, but soon afterward...while his soul was 'still around'......

there was an angel there also....a tall one he was. this angel, is there for everyone of us when that time comes...

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

If my son could write without folk frowning or laughing, he would vouch what Anne just said! I am way behind what he says to me! I put it down to 'invisible friends!' But the most important thing is, I believe him!

And of course, Anne!

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

HellooOOO Pet,

sure feels good to talk about it. im glad Pet, that he has you to talk to about his 'friends'.....

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Kerryoki
Busy Bee

Post by Kerryoki »

[quote="mustangocd"]
He was talking to someone on the other side as he was dying he held our hands so tight. and got to the point where he was more over there than here. ...

Hello Mustangocd,
Im sorry about your mom an dad.

Just wanted to tell you that my Mom did the same thing before she
died. As the time approached she was "talking" clearly to people we recognized who had passed on previously... My Aunt was one.. and she was telling her she had to wait that she wasnt ready to go yet. and then she came back to us. It was almost like she was talking to 2 or more people in the room at the same time as she was talking with us. Except when she was talking to my Aunt she was looking up at the ceiling.

Take Care
Kerryoki
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

today I was Just called from a business that I work with, that my old boss and good friend had a cardiac arrest about a week ago. He was in anther town.

Basically he went brain dead his wife and kids took him off life support. except pain med, MRI and CT showed his brain turned white means it died and no electrical activity. As with many he still would do as DOCS call it muscle spasms thats why they grip your hand.

He was very young around 48 or so. But they have no idea how but after they pulled him off life support and no blood flow to the brain and mri showing big white spots all over the brain. He started to live again he wiggled his fingers and toes then opened eyes and then even kissed his kids. he couldnt talk. They put him back on life support the DOCs cant explain it at all they said he was brain dead. His wife was rubbing his legs cause she could tell he liked it she kept talking to him all threw this but she didnt think she knew who she was. He finnally even talked. This was his first words. His wife asked him as she rubbed his legs Do you know who I am He grabbed her arm and said yes your my angel.

I really like this person he made differances in my life and how I conduct it. WHen i heard what happend with his cardiac arrest and how his wife was there and did cpr. and the following story. Well just wanted to share it with those of you. I know its not really do with dreams But i figured it kinda is the right place because its a dream come true For him and his family.

I have tried to pm some of you but it doesnt allow me to on the board so feel free to. I know some of you have offered. ANd I have tried to respond.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear must! Here's the reason why...

( link lost)

Love, Petra xxx
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mustang,

Thats a special story, and I am glad it had a happy ending. We have had to put controls on the PMs, but once you have 10 posts you will be fine. Some spammers signed up just to PM people with commercial stuff.

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

i have read this whole thread it is very interesting
i bet your parents are looking down at you smiling right now
peace and love,
ofek
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

Hello everyone. Its been awhile since I have said anything. Its been a tough long hall for me yet. Lots of questions yet. The other day I had a strange thing that happend in the house. This is the same house I designed & built for my folks 10 years before they died. same house they died in. As my dad told me to make sure to make the house my own. I never thought they were around the house after they died. I beleive they wanted to make sure i felt it was my own not that they still were there. untill the day before my 45th birtday.

I been having some health problems so i took a nap early on sunday nov 23. Had the wildest dream. That the house blew up while i was in it. I didnt get hurt though but seen the effects from the inside. wild dream so I told my wife about it. Say this dream really was wierd. So later that night about 3 am in the morning I heard a alarm going off in the basement it was the CO and GAS detector was going off. I put these in the house because I cannot smell gas LP or NG. I design gas appliance yet I cannot smell it go figure. So I ran to the basement to find out if it was CO and bent over to see the detector in the dark because i didnt want to turn a light switch on and blow up. I bent over and hit a wood chair and broke my nose blood came gushing. I finnally seen the detector and it said explosive gas! I woke my wife and air out the house. took the detector outside to see if it still went off and it didnt but as soon as i took back inside it did it again. So i shut off all the gas to the house and air it out again and waited till morning.
When I checked the house in the morning I found 5 gas flare fitting leaking on a manifold I fixed them all and tested the air again and it went off So i had the utility company come and recheck the house. They said it was residue left over. This wouldnt have been so wierd for me if it wasnt for the dream and the fact I cannot smell gas so the dream cant be construded and smelling gas and telling me to watch out. Also the the utility company said he didnt smell any gas even though the detector was going off. Just wanted to share this with all of you. I think it was mom and dad trying to warn me or let me know they are still watching out for me, IT seems the more I get lost feeling i get the feeling someone is there but not.

Take care
mustangocd
New Friend

Post by mustangocd »

I mentioned before that in my dreams my mom couldn't talk to me. Only walk behind my father pacing and had to let him talk to me in my dreams. I was happy to have my mom talking to me in my dream last night it gave me so much peace. Maybe it was Christmas thing I don't know. I didn't feel good last night so I contribute the dream to that. Before I fell asleep It was like I had a warm hand go on my forehead. Just like it felt when i was around mom and wasn't feeling all to well. I smiled in bed to myself and said thanks mom I'm OK.

So I'm sure thats why I had the dream of her. My sister was in the dream also and not sure why normally i can explain my dreams from things that happened. She told me she lost 200 hundred at the casino... But she doesn't gamble more than cpl of bucks. So I see my mom and she looks good like she did before all the cancer stuff.

She tells me she is going to take a plane flight to Chicago and go shopping. (mom was a home body no she never would do such a thing!) I said great mom to bad you had to wait till you died to go have fun! she smiled said yes. I asked if I could go with her on the trip it we would have a blast! She gave me a stern look and said no I need to go to work.

Now i cant understand this is because before she died she said she was wrong to go have some fun. Your life is over so quick enjoy it. I know i told u to always work and save but i was wrong have fun its the only life you have its over quick.

Now mind you I haven't taken a vacation since 2001 and forfeit my vacation every year. So I'm not sure what she or the dream is trying to tell me.

Anyway it felt very good seeing her and happy. I dont know why I don't see my dad now. anyway thanks for reading and all of your comments about what has happened to me.

take care
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote: I think it was mom and dad trying to warn me or let me know they are still watching out for me, IT seems the more I get lost feeling i get the feeling someone is there but not.

Take care
Dear Mcd,

Yes I agree it was a warning. A very good one.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mustangocd wrote:Now mind you I haven't taken a vacation since 2001 and forfeit my vacation every year. So I'm not sure what she or the dream is trying to tell me.
Gee thats not good. Why do you do that? Vacations are important. If you are short of money, you can do house exchanges, or even stay at home just to break the routine, but going away somewhere new is best of all. Camping is cheap too.

love,
Geoff