16 Year Old Experiencing The 11:11 Phenomena

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
PatC11
New Friend

16 Year Old Experiencing The 11:11 Phenomena

Post by PatC11 »

Hey guys Im a 16 year old who is greatly confused about all this. I figured I would share my story with all of you and maybe some of my questions could be answered.

My relation to 11:11 started with me noticing 11:11 on the clock. This is the most common interaction I have with 11:11. I just happen to look at the clock when its 11:11. For instance: I will be turned away from my clock in my bed and I will just happen to turn around and see the clock in time for 11:11. I started dismissing it as just a random coincidence and my body clock was just playing tricks on me. However, I started to realize that I started to see it on clocks set at different times, so I ruled out mere coincidence. Another way I came across 11:11 was when my baseball number for my high school team was 11. I then joined a summer league and when I received my jersey I said before I opened it that the number will be 11, and of course it was. Also, the most recent encounter was when I went to my doctors new building for a check up and sure enough the room number they put me in was 1111.

I tend not to tell many people about it because most people I tell think that I am crazy (after all I guess i dont really blame them). My mom is just starting to come around.

Can somebody help me understand what this means? This whole angel guardian thing seems a little far-fetched to me. Also, it says on this web site that it means you are experiencing "spiritual growth", however I consider myself an agnostic so I dont see how this applies.----OMG I cant believe this, I have to make a break in this message because as I was writing this message I looked up at the T.V. and a NBA player is being interviewed, and in the background it says "Section 11" ahahha I cant beleive that------- O.K. back to my message. Basically my questions are this:

-What does this mean explained in lamens terms?

-what does it mean its in my genetics?

-Where is the proof for the angel theory?

-How can I be experiencing spiritual growth if im an agnostic?

-How is there a 2 way line of communication? The angels have never talked to me and frankly i hope they dont because im quite sure I would poop my pants.

-Do I have some kind of objective im supposed to achieve in life?

Thank you for answering some questions.

[/i]
indigo3
New Friend

Post by indigo3 »

patC11

Cool down Buddy i was 15 when i got 11:11 Experience,u have very Big responsibility First Go To ( 11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)) In Main Site Index Learn Few things about numbers and Come and Share Ur Experience if u Need Guidance this site is far more Advance For U so i Suggest u to have Love In Ur heart I mean Love Ur MOM,DAD,Friends keep Smiling Talk to them don't be Reserved in Ur Family Have Goals ask Questions u have greatest gift u r chosen One for a Purpose Hope I was here to Guide U and others i came to know about this site 3days back.
U will have the Power of Intuition 6th Sense Follow Ur Heart what it Says that is Only thing U have to Do if u don't Feel Something is write speak to Ur MOM
she will Guide U keep loving Every Moment
"Stop Smoking and drinking eating Non-veg my Advice" u r a Indigo Child

From Light
indigo3
New Friend

Post by indigo3 »

ANSWERS

What does this mean explained in lamens terms?

U r Experiencing Growth in Consciousness Google about Consciousness u will know

u r genetics Hahaha we are all same u r Everyone Everyone Is U.

Angel theory?U r not Just Born to eat and xxxx always Search or google it Buddy.

i was also a Big agnostic,Only Solutions is to Stop Eating Non-veg,dont Smoke,dont Drink Live with Happiness always feel that u have heart Now and then.

-How is there a 2 way line of communication? The angels have never talked to me and frankly i hope they dont because im quite sure I would poop my pants.

they don't Talk u so Soon u Wont get it ,First Learn what is happening at ur Surrounding u Check my other post

Very Important objective not only u their are thousands of Our Group where 6 year old Can perform Telekinesis don't ask me what it Is Google it
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 16 Year Old Experiencing The 11:11 Phenomena

Post by Geoff »

Dear Pat,

Here are my best answers:
PatC11 wrote:-What does this mean explained in lamens terms?
Thoughts are arriving into your mind from an external source, causing you to notice, with a frequency that is clearly not pure chance, numbers of a particular pattern.
PatC11 wrote:-what does it mean its in my genetics?
Probably you are psychic to some extent.
PatC11 wrote:-Where is the proof for the angel theory?
The only proof that will be real for you, is as and when YOU see or hear or feel an angel. That is why we focus on teaching folks how to do that. Otherwise its just our words, our experiences. But if you are willing to accept other peoples experiences, we have over 1000 communications from these angels.
PatC11 wrote:-How can I be experiencing spiritual growth if im an agnostic?
Hah. They don't care. They don't care if you are atheist, agnostic, buddhist or whatever. That is a man made belief system. Angels help everyone.
PatC11 wrote:-How is there a 2 way line of communication? The angels have never talked to me and frankly i hope they dont because im quite sure I would poop my pants.
The fact that you see these numbers means you get input into your mind, to do something, look somewhere at the right time. Many of us are woken at certain times.
PatC11 wrote:-Do I have some kind of objective im supposed to achieve in life?
You do. To be the best you can. Few achieve that.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Hey and welcome PatC11. I'm so glad this is happening for you. I must share that both of my kids are experiencing the same thing. Well first it started with me seeing it for 6 years straight and then I became spiritually awakened....then like out of nowhere both my kids 17 and 20 started seeing it too.

Yes it has changed my life and my kids for the better. I was a depressed person with no desire to live....now I am very happy and love life very much.

I hope you find the answers to all your questions...it will take time and lots of love to understand what's going on.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

indigo3 wrote:ANSWERS

What does this mean explained in lamens terms?

U r Experiencing Growth in Consciousness Google about Consciousness u will know

u r genetics Hahaha we are all same u r Everyone Everyone Is U.

Angel theory?U r not Just Born to eat and xxxx always Search or google it Buddy.

i was also a Big agnostic,Only Solutions is to Stop Eating Non-veg,dont Smoke,dont Drink Live with Happiness always feel that u have heart Now and then.

they don't Talk u so Soon u Wont get it ,First Learn what is happening at ur Surrounding u Check my other post

Very Important objective not only u their are thousands of Our Group where 6 year old Can perform Telekinesis don't ask me what it Is Google it

O.K. I know you're just trying to help me and everything, but you have know this: Nobody is going to listen to anything you say if you continue to use the letters "u" and "r" in replacement of the words you and are. Also, use more punctuation. Thats just my two cents worth and im not picking a fight. However, I would like to thank you for helping me with this.
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Pat,

Here are my best answers:
PatC11 wrote:-What does this mean explained in lamens terms?
Thoughts are arriving into your mind from an external source, causing you to notice, with a frequency that is clearly not pure chance, numbers of a particular pattern.
PatC11 wrote:-what does it mean its in my genetics?
Probably you are psychic to some extent.
PatC11 wrote:-Where is the proof for the angel theory?
The only proof that will be real for you, is as and when YOU see or hear or feel an angel. That is why we focus on teaching folks how to do that. Otherwise its just our words, our experiences. But if you are willing to accept other peoples experiences, we have over 1000 communications from these angels.
PatC11 wrote:-How can I be experiencing spiritual growth if im an agnostic?
Hah. They don't care. They don't care if you are atheist, agnostic, buddhist or whatever. That is a man made belief system. Angels help everyone.
PatC11 wrote:-How is there a 2 way line of communication? The angels have never talked to me and frankly i hope they dont because im quite sure I would poop my pants.
The fact that you see these numbers means you get input into your mind, to do something, look somewhere at the right time. Many of us are woken at certain times.
PatC11 wrote:-Do I have some kind of objective im supposed to achieve in life?
You do. To be the best you can. Few achieve that.

love,
Geoff.

Thanks man you seem like an incredibly nice guy. When I say proof of the angel theory I mean where is the proof that the 1,111 angels ever existed. Does it say it in the bible? Is there some sort of recorded history or are they just made up?

And you were right I am a little bit psychic. The only time I have ever been psychic however is when I am watching baseball games. Most of the time I can predict when their is going to be a home run.

Isnt everybody's objective in life to do the best they can? I wasn't aware that doing you're best was solely for people who see 1111.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi indigo,
Everyone has the choice to find enlightenment....that God spark is in each one of us. What gives you this impression?
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

PatC11 wrote: When I say proof of the angel theory I mean where is the proof that the 1,111 angels ever existed. Does it say it in the bible? Is there some sort of recorded history or are they just made up?
Dear pat,

I hope this does not upset you, but while it is interesting, if the Bible says something happens, and indeed that MAY have happened, its not proof. And we know many things in the Bible did not happen as told. Take the story of Noah. So, proof of these things inevitably comes down to personal experience. I believe that anyway. But yes, the midwayers and the existence of 1,111 of them is told in the Urantia Book, which was received from celestials, and published before anyone saw these numbers. You will find that referenced in this thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 which also references a remote viewer who also knows of midwayers. But, because we consider personal experience so important, we try to teach everyone who comes here how to hear, or see these guys themselves. But, while you are learning that, you can read over 1,000 messages from these guys here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=2
PatC11 wrote:And you were right I am a little bit psychic. The only time I have ever been psychic however is when I am watching baseball games. Most of the time I can predict when their is going to be a home run.
Yup, I suspect you have more abilities than just that.
PatC11 wrote:Isnt everybody's objective in life to do the best they can? I wasn't aware that doing you're best was solely for people who see 1111.
Good call. My answer: Look at the world, its not working out. The religions are basically the problem, plus the materialists who acknowledge nothing but greed. Its not solely for eleveners, but this is one outreach, and eleveners are contactable this way.

love,
Geoff.
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Geoff wrote:
PatC11 wrote: When I say proof of the angel theory I mean where is the proof that the 1,111 angels ever existed. Does it say it in the bible? Is there some sort of recorded history or are they just made up?
Dear pat,

I hope this does not upset you, but while it is interesting, if the Bible says something happens, and indeed that MAY have happened, its not proof. And we know many things in the Bible did not happen as told. Take the story of Noah. So, proof of these things inevitably comes down to personal experience. I believe that anyway. But yes, the midwayers and the existence of 1,111 of them is told in the Urantia Book, which was received from celestials, and published before anyone saw these numbers. You will find that referenced in this thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 which also references a remote viewer who also knows of midwayers. But, because we consider personal experience so important, we try to teach everyone who comes here how to hear, or see these guys themselves. But, while you are learning that, you can read over 1,000 messages from these guys here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=2
PatC11 wrote:And you were right I am a little bit psychic. The only time I have ever been psychic however is when I am watching baseball games. Most of the time I can predict when their is going to be a home run.
Yup, I suspect you have more abilities than just that.
PatC11 wrote:Isnt everybody's objective in life to do the best they can? I wasn't aware that doing you're best was solely for people who see 1111.
Good call. My answer: Look at the world, its not working out. The religions are basically the problem, plus the materialists who acknowledge nothing but greed. Its not solely for eleveners, but this is one outreach, and eleveners are contactable this way.

love,
Geoff.
Oh trust me I would never regard much of anything in the bible as flat out fact. I was just asking if their was acknowledgment of their existence in some historical document of any kind, not just made up by somebody with a creative mind and a believable story. But I guess they do appear in the book you suggested.

Is there any way I could maybe tap into these psychic ability's that I may have other than just predicting home run's in a baseball game?

Thank you for all of your help and explaining.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Pat,
PatC11 wrote:Oh trust me I would never regard much of anything in the bible as flat out fact. I was just asking if their was acknowledgment of their existence in some historical document of any kind, not just made up by somebody with a creative mind and a believable story. But I guess they do appear in the book you suggested.
Well the midwayers confirm there was a Satan, a Lucifer and a Beelzebub, but that they were three different guys. In fact Beelzebub was a midwayer, but the Bible does not tell you that. The 1,111 were the ones who did not follow Lucifer. But 873 did, and got locked up for their rebellion.
PatC11 wrote:Is there any way I could maybe tap into these psychic ability's that I may have other than just predicting home run's in a baseball game?
Yes for sure. It starts with earnest desire. The universe works that way, what you really desire, it tries to supply. Just make sure its good stuff you desire, as many folks bring down bad stuff, because of constant negativity.

Then, it's often necessary to try meditation. That's to learn to slow your mind, so you can hear their thoughts, without dozens of yours getting in the way. Read the meditation thread in the first FAQ forum. Some folks have used the AC, but given your age, I am not suggesting you part with what I assume would be limited funds to buy a CD.

love,
Geoff.
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Pat,
PatC11 wrote:Oh trust me I would never regard much of anything in the bible as flat out fact. I was just asking if their was acknowledgment of their existence in some historical document of any kind, not just made up by somebody with a creative mind and a believable story. But I guess they do appear in the book you suggested.
Well the midwayers confirm there was a Satan, a Lucifer and a Beelzebub, but that they were three different guys. In fact Beelzebub was a midwayer, but the Bible does not tell you that. The 1,111 were the ones who did not follow Lucifer. But 873 did, and got locked up for their rebellion.
PatC11 wrote:Is there any way I could maybe tap into these psychic ability's that I may have other than just predicting home run's in a baseball game?
Yes for sure. It starts with earnest desire. The universe works that way, what you really desire, it tries to supply. Just make sure its good stuff you desire, as many folks bring down bad stuff, because of constant negativity.

Then, it's often necessary to try meditation. That's to learn to slow your mind, so you can hear their thoughts, without dozens of yours getting in the way. Read the meditation thread in the first FAQ forum. Some folks have used the AC, but given your age, I am not suggesting you part with what I assume would be limited funds to buy a CD.

love,
Geoff.
IDK man the more I read about this Urantia book the more it seems about as valid as scientology.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

PatC11 wrote:IDK man the more I read about this Urantia book the more it seems about as valid as scientology.
Dear Pat,

There are times in life when you just have to make up your own mind about things. There is absolutely no similarity, or comparison with buying a book, and joining Scientology. For starters the book costs you $50, but Scientology costs a real lot of money, and they keep all their stuff secret. It really is a cult.

Now some folks will throw the cult label at other folks that read the Ubook, but its just nasty words. No one can possibly be in a cult by buying a book. There is no organisation that requires anything of you, its just a book. And over 1 million have been sold.

Now, I have to agree, you will find criticism of the Urantia Book. Why? It criticizes pretty much all religions, especially orthodox Christianity. that makes for a lot of enemies, all with vested interests to stop you reading it.

What the worst if you read it? You spend three months of wasted time. And $50. Its not a perfect book, its not without error. Nothing is. But in my view its one of the best overall without actually being a book that is "religious". Cause its not.

But heck, don't read it if you don't want to. But you won't find midwayers described in any detail anywhere else.

love,
Geoff.
JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

Hi Pat :) Isn't it wild though? I mean... you think it's a nutty thing as it is and then you find out that there's a whole bunch of people experiencing the same thing. :)

Well, I have a teenage daughter and right now she is going through a phase of not knowing whether or not God exists. We live in a really small community (14 people in her class) and she's catching a lot of guff about it because she's not shy about saying what she thinks. I have just told her to talk to her higher self/ God/ her guide or whatever she chooses to view that MIGHT be out there. There's no way I can give her these kind of answers (I wish I could :( ). My opinion is that when people come to God or whatever other spiritual connection they have through a church or someone telling them what to believe, the relationship is never a personal one... never really real. I go for the whole 'Guardian angel' thing myself. It seems my guide comes through for me. But, you know... that's just me. I like to ask for clarity through my dreams.

Just as a p.s.: Although my daughter is toying with whether she is agnostic/ atheist/ or other, I have every bit of faith that she is just as 'spiritual' as any other belief system. I guess you could call 'spiritual' a state of mind or being. I see the world and everyone/ thing in it as spiritual. She is a singer/ guitar/ keyboard/ flute... well, a musical person. I asked her; well, do you think you have a soul then? Do you think there's something besides your physical brain? She said, "Yeah... there's something down there." :) So... I guess that your belief system doesn't effect how spiritual you are :) I listen to her sing and I know that she's "spiritual" ;)
To those whom much is given, much is expected
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Geoff wrote:
PatC11 wrote:IDK man the more I read about this Urantia book the more it seems about as valid as scientology.
Dear Pat,

There are times in life when you just have to make up your own mind about things. There is absolutely no similarity, or comparison with buying a book, and joining Scientology. For starters the book costs you $50, but Scientology costs a real lot of money, and they keep all their stuff secret. It really is a cult.

Now some folks will throw the cult label at other folks that read the Ubook, but its just nasty words. No one can possibly be in a cult by buying a book. There is no organisation that requires anything of you, its just a book. And over 1 million have been sold.

Now, I have to agree, you will find criticism of the Urantia Book. Why? It criticizes pretty much all religions, especially orthodox Christianity. that makes for a lot of enemies, all with vested interests to stop you reading it.

What the worst if you read it? You spend three months of wasted time. And $50. Its not a perfect book, its not without error. Nothing is. But in my view its one of the best overall without actually being a book that is "religious". Cause its not.

But heck, don't read it if you don't want to. But you won't find midwayers described in any detail anywhere else.

love,
Geoff.

I wasn't really comparing it to the whole idea of scientology. It's just that they both seem to be made up. Now, I know it claims to have been presented by celestial beings. But I find that hard to believe seeing as all the science presented in the book is simply the scientific beliefs of the time. Also, much of the science in it has been proven false.

If it was presented by celestial beings I would expect it to be perfect. And if the Urantia book is the ONLY place that midwayers appear on text, that's pretty sketchy. So let me get this straight, they do not appear in any religious text nor any kind of historical record, they were first found out about in a book published in 1955 and that books validity is in question.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

PatC11 wrote:I wasn't really comparing it to the whole idea of scientology. It's just that they both seem to be made up. Now, I know it claims to have been presented by celestial beings. But I find that hard to believe seeing as all the science presented in the book is simply the scientific beliefs of the time. Also, much of the science in it has been proven false.
You know I have read that book, but its not about science. So I haven't found anything that would come to support that. Having said that, I would not be much bothered it it was. The point that you are almost certainly unaware of, is that the Celestials said they had made use of a lot of existing information, and that's another criticism, that its got stuff that existed. Its not easy to get real "revelation" ie stuff that's never existed, and if you doubt me, ask George. That's because the human brain that has to receive the information does not have any preparation for that information, and sometimes no concepts either.
PatC11 wrote:If it was presented by celestial beings I would expect it to be perfect.
Ah well, you dont understand mediumship, obviously. There is not, and never will be a perfect communication. Every single communication goes through a human brain. There it gets interpreted, and sometimes completely messed up. Especially if that human has a bias, as most do, towards some belief. That is a reason why so many communications from the "other side" are at variance. Human bias.
PatC11 wrote:And if the Urantia book is the ONLY place that midwayers appear on text, that's pretty sketchy.
Well in any great detail, as we do mention, Courtney Walsh saw them, and the USA Military he worked for knows about them. And we have lots on this site.
PatC11 wrote:So let me get this straight, they do not appear in any religious text nor any kind of historical record, they were first found out about in a book published in 1955 and that books validity is in question.
A sweeping statement like that is not true either. This web page is all from midwayers, about midwayers. I am sure in the Teaching Mission archives there would also be stuff. George is not the only person to get stuff from midwayers.

And finally lets take the point you make: "that books validity is in question." What does that mean? It's source is in question? So what. It's content is in question? So it should be. Anything you read can teach you something, and some books more than others, even if they are not perfect. Let me give you a personal example.

In the Urantia book we read:
2. Sleeping Survivors. All mortals of survival status, in the custody of personal guardians of destiny, pass through the portals of natural death and, on the third period, personalize on the mansion worlds. Those accredited beings who have, for any reason, been unable to attain that level of intelligence mastery and endowment of spirituality which would entitle them to personal guardians, cannot thus immediately and directly go to the mansion worlds. Such surviving souls must rest in unconscious sleep until the judgment day of a new epoch, a new dispensation, the coming of a Son of God to call the rolls of the age and adjudicate the realm, and this is the general practice throughout all Nebadon. It was said of Christ Michael that, when he ascended on high at the conclusion of his work on earth, "He led a great multitude of captives." And these captives were the sleeping survivors from the days of Adam to the day of the Master's resurrection on Urantia.

The passing of time is of no moment to sleeping mortals; they are wholly unconscious and oblivious to the length of their rest. On reassembly of personality at the end of an age, those who have slept five thousand years will react no differently than those who have rested five days. Aside from this time delay these survivors pass on through the ascension regime identically with those who avoid the longer or shorter sleep of death.

These dispensational classes of world pilgrims are utilized for group morontia activities in the work of the local universes. There is a great advantage in the mobilization of such enormous groups; they are thus kept together for long periods of effective service.
Now when I first read that, I had already some years of research into life after death, and I said "no way" Because I had never ever heard of "sleeping survivors" I don't think you will find that term in any other source.

Guess what then happened. In a few months I found two sources, which did not use this term, but recognised the existence of a class of dead mortal who is not conscious after death. One even was a story of waking one of these. So, the Urantia book was 100% correct. That does not mean it is all correct, and if I had a mind to I could list the things I believe are wrong.

My original point still stands. You can choose to read this and make up your own mind. Or stick with the criticisms, not knowing the agenda of those who wrote them. Finally, you should also know there are many many folks who won't accept any communication is possible with angels or dead humans. If that is your personal stance, then its best you move on. Because this site is all about that.

love,
Geoff.
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Geoff wrote:
PatC11 wrote:I wasn't really comparing it to the whole idea of scientology. It's just that they both seem to be made up. Now, I know it claims to have been presented by celestial beings. But I find that hard to believe seeing as all the science presented in the book is simply the scientific beliefs of the time. Also, much of the science in it has been proven false.
You know I have read that book, but its not about science. So I haven't found anything that would come to support that. Having said that, I would not be much bothered it it was. The point that you are almost certainly unaware of, is that the Celestials said they had made use of a lot of existing information, and that's another criticism, that its got stuff that existed. Its not easy to get real "revelation" ie stuff that's never existed, and if you doubt me, ask George. That's because the human brain that has to receive the information does not have any preparation for that information, and sometimes no concepts either.
PatC11 wrote:If it was presented by celestial beings I would expect it to be perfect.
Ah well, you dont understand mediumship, obviously. There is not, and never will be a perfect communication. Every single communication goes through a human brain. There it gets interpreted, and sometimes completely messed up. Especially if that human has a bias, as most do, towards some belief. That is a reason why so many communications from the "other side" are at variance. Human bias.
PatC11 wrote:And if the Urantia book is the ONLY place that midwayers appear on text, that's pretty sketchy.
Well in any great detail, as we do mention, Courtney Walsh saw them, and the USA Military he worked for knows about them. And we have lots on this site.
PatC11 wrote:So let me get this straight, they do not appear in any religious text nor any kind of historical record, they were first found out about in a book published in 1955 and that books validity is in question.
A sweeping statement like that is not true either. This web page is all from midwayers, about midwayers. I am sure in the Teaching Mission archives there would also be stuff. George is not the only person to get stuff from midwayers.

And finally lets take the point you make: "that books validity is in question." What does that mean? It's source is in question? So what. It's content is in question? So it should be. Anything you read can teach you something, and some books more than others, even if they are not perfect. Let me give you a personal example.

In the Urantia book we read:
2. Sleeping Survivors. All mortals of survival status, in the custody of personal guardians of destiny, pass through the portals of natural death and, on the third period, personalize on the mansion worlds. Those accredited beings who have, for any reason, been unable to attain that level of intelligence mastery and endowment of spirituality which would entitle them to personal guardians, cannot thus immediately and directly go to the mansion worlds. Such surviving souls must rest in unconscious sleep until the judgment day of a new epoch, a new dispensation, the coming of a Son of God to call the rolls of the age and adjudicate the realm, and this is the general practice throughout all Nebadon. It was said of Christ Michael that, when he ascended on high at the conclusion of his work on earth, "He led a great multitude of captives." And these captives were the sleeping survivors from the days of Adam to the day of the Master's resurrection on Urantia.

The passing of time is of no moment to sleeping mortals; they are wholly unconscious and oblivious to the length of their rest. On reassembly of personality at the end of an age, those who have slept five thousand years will react no differently than those who have rested five days. Aside from this time delay these survivors pass on through the ascension regime identically with those who avoid the longer or shorter sleep of death.

These dispensational classes of world pilgrims are utilized for group morontia activities in the work of the local universes. There is a great advantage in the mobilization of such enormous groups; they are thus kept together for long periods of effective service.
Now when I first read that, I had already some years of research into life after death, and I said "no way" Because I had never ever heard of "sleeping survivors" I don't think you will find that term in any other source.

Guess what then happened. In a few months I found two sources, which did not use this term, but recognised the existence of a class of dead mortal who is not conscious after death. One even was a story of waking one of these. So, the Urantia book was 100% correct. That does not mean it is all correct, and if I had a mind to I could list the things I believe are wrong.

My original point still stands. You can choose to read this and make up your own mind. Or stick with the criticisms, not knowing the agenda of those who wrote them. Finally, you should also know there are many many folks who won't accept any communication is possible with angels or dead humans. If that is your personal stance, then its best you move on. Because this site is all about that.

love,
Geoff.

I guess were just going to have to agree to disagree. You make good points and have altered my opinion somewhat. Even though I am largely questioning this Urantia Book, I dont feel like I should move on, I dont want to move on. I have been seeing 11:11 all of my life, and know I have met others who have experiencing the same thing, and thats pretty cool. Oh well, maybe I will come around eventually.

And again, thanks for all of your help.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

if the Urantia book is the ONLY place that midwayers appear on text, that's pretty sketchy. So let me get this straight, they do not appear in any religious text nor any kind of historical record, they were first found out about in a book published in 1955 and that books validity is in question.
No Patc11, other religions have mentioned a host of cellestial beings (that are not angels), in ancient text -gods, even in Islam and Hinduism and perhaps a host of others, but only in the Urantia book are they discussed in more depth and named the Midwayers. Number prompts signs and symbols are as old as time, but only now in this digital age are the midwayers able to prompt us more effectively. You will also find that no holy book is pure, they have probably all been tampered with or misinterpreted, some more than others, even in their truest form still they are received through a human subject... we are not meant to know everything, as we progress over time, the cellestials will show up with a little more guidance/information and revelation, bit by bit the truth is being revealed to us, like being nurtured from above... I believe that they will only reveal to us what we need to know, what we ask for or will confirm something that we have already discovered, then depart with some fresh knowledge to keep us guessing, searching.... we got to do the work....:)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Pat,

The Urantia book is not the ultimate source of truth. I have learned a lot from reading it and I do believe that much of what is written in its pages are true. But I do not think that everything written in it is 100% true.

There are so many books that persons consider holy such as the Bible, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Torah, etc. Each of these books, that some persons consider holy, do have many spiritual gems of wisdom that we can use in our life. The problem comes when we try to look at any book and assert that it must be 100% accurate or else we will reject its wisdom.

It is good to consider that any truth that we now have is relative truth. We have some things right, but not all things. The only place where absolute truth resides is in our Father. So, as we progress to the next world and beyond, we will add to our knowledge of truth. Since we are only finite beings at present, we will never have a premium on truth, regardless of its source here on the earth.

The Urantia book teaches that there is a fragment of God that resides in us humans. I view it as a piece of the consciousness of our Father. Some may term it as the holy spirit or the spirit of God that lives in our minds. So what I am suggesting Pat is that you go within to find the Father. And to find the truth that you seek. The truth that you seek may be different than the truth that I seek because we are different individuals. Father wants you to go into stillness or meditation, for lack of a better term. It is there, in the stillness, that you will find the Father. You may not hear the spoken word, but you may very well begin to evolve spiritually. Since I have discovered the spirit of God, I feel that I have evolved spiritually. I know that the Father has been inspiring me.

I need to tell you something interesting in my own case. I was contacted by the midwayers after I found this site and learned of the 11:11 phenomenon. It was after I found this site that I began to be prompted. I have had some strange experiences that I know were contacts from these beings. And the US military does know and believe in their existence. There is a book written by Courtney Brown. Here is the web site: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publicatio ... yBrown.pdf If these beings were simply the belief in a fairy tale, why would the military know of these beings and be interested in them? Food for thought, yes?

The main reason that we are prompted Pat is that the midwayers and other celestial beings want to help us to progress spiritually. They want to see this world transformed, but it will only come about through our free will and our individual choices. What we do with this information is up to each one of us.

Love,
Paul
PatC11
New Friend

Post by PatC11 »

Paul wrote:Hi Pat,

The Urantia book is not the ultimate source of truth. I have learned a lot from reading it and I do believe that much of what is written in its pages are true. But I do not think that everything written in it is 100% true.

There are so many books that persons consider holy such as the Bible, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Torah, etc. Each of these books, that some persons consider holy, do have many spiritual gems of wisdom that we can use in our life. The problem comes when we try to look at any book and assert that it must be 100% accurate or else we will reject its wisdom.

It is good to consider that any truth that we now have is relative truth. We have some things right, but not all things. The only place where absolute truth resides is in our Father. So, as we progress to the next world and beyond, we will add to our knowledge of truth. Since we are only finite beings at present, we will never have a premium on truth, regardless of its source here on the earth.

The Urantia book teaches that there is a fragment of God that resides in us humans. I view it as a piece of the consciousness of our Father. Some may term it as the holy spirit or the spirit of God that lives in our minds. So what I am suggesting Pat is that you go within to find the Father. And to find the truth that you seek. The truth that you seek may be different than the truth that I seek because we are different individuals. Father wants you to go into stillness or meditation, for lack of a better term. It is there, in the stillness, that you will find the Father. You may not hear the spoken word, but you may very well begin to evolve spiritually. Since I have discovered the spirit of God, I feel that I have evolved spiritually. I know that the Father has been inspiring me.

I need to tell you something interesting in my own case. I was contacted by the midwayers after I found this site and learned of the 11:11 phenomenon. It was after I found this site that I began to be prompted. I have had some strange experiences that I know were contacts from these beings. And the US military does know and believe in their existence. There is a book written by Courtney Brown. Here is the web site: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publicatio ... yBrown.pdf If these beings were simply the belief in a fairy tale, why would the military know of these beings and be interested in them? Food for thought, yes?

The main reason that we are prompted Pat is that the midwayers and other celestial beings want to help us to progress spiritually. They want to see this world transformed, but it will only come about through our free will and our individual choices. What we do with this information is up to each one of us.

Love,
Paul
Thank you paul for helping me out and giving me some advice.

So the Midwayers are prompting us because we're the ones who are supposed to change the world? Wow, that's pretty cool. My next question would be how am I supposed to change the world? and what path am I supposed to take? Your answer would probably be meditation.

But what is the best way to meditate? I tried to close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing for 5-10 minutes and it didn't work. Is there any special way I should be sitting? Should it take longer than that? What happens in a successful meditation session? Does a voice talk to you, or are you simply listening to your own thoughts?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Pat,

There is a discussion on this site concerning meditation here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624

Each one of us can change the way that we are on the inside. We can then spread that love to whomever we meet in our day to day lives. It may be as simple as offering a smile, a word of advice, comfort to the grieving, etc. There are no hard and fast rules. You decide personally how you will spread the love that the Father and the celestials are teaching us about.

One advantage that you have is that at such a young age you will be able to see the big picture. If you look at things from Father's vantage point, He loves all of his children unconditionally. It matters not to Him what one's religion may be or nationality or ethnicity or status in this life. Those are things that cause people to be separate from each other. But the reality is that we are not separate. We are one big family of man. So, if you can see the big picture now, you will have far more insight than the average Joe or Pat. That does not make you better. It just means that you have been informed by either your Father fragment or one of the midwayers or one of your guardian angels that the way to change the world is through individual acts of love.

Love,
Paul
11george11
New Friend

Post by 11george11 »

Hi PatC11,

You ain't crazzy.
It happened exactly the same with me and to the people from this forum.
I only told my wife. She said I'm a freek :) .

Don't panic.

Actually is hard not too, because knowldge is our defence, and we know nothing about this. But stay cool. Let some time to pass, and you'll get used with the idea.
Who ever does this, knows us, the human mind, inside out.
If it wanted to harm us, would have done it easily, without going thru any complications.
Personally, I think that this entity is trying to comunicate with us. But it can't just show up, because we'll all freek out, and we'd act unfriendly.
I checked some of my personal history, and I found that first time I was prometed with 11/11 about 12 years ago. So the process started long time ago, probably way more than that. But at that time, I just wasn't aware about it.

What is it?
Personally I think that these events, are trying to prepare us for something.
Let's be patients, and we'll find out. It may take another 10-15 years until we'll find out.

Is it something special about us?
The only special thing about us is that we can see the 1111 prompt, while others can't. There may be more we are capable of, but we don't know yet.
But if we have special abilities that we'll discover later, would you use it for personal sadisfaction/interest ?

Do you have any special objective?
Now you are in the game. Be patient. You'll find out.
Whenever there is a mass "event", there is a plan behind it.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Pat,
I hope that my words will bring you some comfort, so here goes. When, I first came to the MB over 2 yrs ago, I had experienced prompts of #'s and street lights going off/on for well over 12 yrs. I'm apparently a little slow :lol: :lol: getting the idea someone or something was making an attempt to communicate to me. Like you, I'm like what does the number prompt 11:11 mean, 2:22 or any other combination, or a light going on or off as I pass by? It happened so much so that I thought it may have been loved ones that had passed on :? but never the less I really did not know. So as I began becoming more awakened, I realized that if it did not ring true I'd just move on and experience other knowledge. My family thought what did you join some cult, what type religion is this MB and so on? I'm 52 yrs old, extremely analytical, a good person, brought up christian but I just knew something was not melding with my religious background when I was younger than you. The one thing I did well was being a good person and using "The Golden Rule", it always feels right and fits. I have read a good part of the Urantia Book and many other books about spriritual growth and what works for me is my ability to discern with what resonates within me. I only do what displays "The Golden Rule" and I can never go wrong with that one because for me it means Love for myself and others.

You are a very old soul for 16 yrs old and that doesn't suprise me in the least. We are the trailblazers for many generations to come and as simple as it sounds, each smile you give or person you can forgive is a wonderful gesture here on earth and her inhabitants. If you come with special gifts be they creative or physic more power to you, but just being you and sharing love and kindness is all that is truly needed. It really is simple so start from their and just let it grow Pat's way. I wish I would have began at your age, perhaps I'd be a master by now :wink: but it matters not because I have forever to get it just right.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.