Wonderful Experience

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
lilly

Wonderful Experience

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
During a group meditation last night centering on 'opening the heart chakra' and feeling gratitude and thanks for the Love we receive. I had numerous visits from spirit...one a dear old lady who looked at me with such a knowing look....I'm yet to know who she is..Another presence giving the name Aurora came so close it was just so beautiful with so much activity and release from the heart....forgiveness....it was so very humbling and I was softly touched on the head by someone. Some kind of liquid was poured over my head...by a being I couldn't actually see.
Deep chasms of colour were visible...predominantly gold as before...I asked for healing for all I know who are suffering in any way at present. Thankyou dear friends for helping me to unfold and find my heart centre...letting me do it my way....however awkward and frustrating that may be. A dull pain came in the base of my skull...this I believe may be resistance or fear showing as a pain in the body....it didn't last long. We have little to fear if we keep Love as our focus......like attracts like....I'm learning....thank goodness.
:happy :happy
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

:cheers:

Very nice Lilly, excited for you.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thanks Heather,
It's wonderful xox :happy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi ~

What a marvelous meditation experience. I have noticed too, that meditation and experiences are different in a group. Sounds like you were bathed in love :sunny:

Barb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Barb,
The lady who runs the group is very spiritual....her meditation space is sacred and it feels safe to open up. She believes the more we love...the less we have to be afraid of...The more we Love the healthier our physical hearts become...I feel a bit uneasy admitting to having resentments I wasn't acknowledging....Total honesty is called for and a willingness to take responsibility for everything happening in my life....I've drawn it to myself...Have to be aware of what I'm thinking....manifesting...Thy will be done not mine...Trust and have faith in our wonderful unseen friends, and a power greater than our own.
My blocks and personal shortcomings are glaringly coming to the forefront...I take a kind view of my human flaws and have compassion for myself...not criticism and unkind self talk....we must be able to receive as well as give....the balance needs to be there doesn't it.
Love lilly xox :D
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Oh Lilly!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this experience! I am overjoyed at the moment, for this seed of Love you received is growing, not only in your heart, but as a whole, our beautiful planet is receiving of every kind, loving, sincere thought or action!

Oh goodness Lilly!! This is awesome! :loves

Smiles all around! God Bless You Lilly and Your Family! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Thankyou Tannis,
I've received a lot of love and help from everyone here and feel so glad to know you all on this journey to enlightenment.
Love lilly xox :happy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

lilly wrote:She believes the more we love...the less we have to be afraid of...
What a wonderful way to put it, i agree.

Well done Lilly! :love Keep up the good work, you are truly amazing.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

gooooood morning lilly :sunny:
I was softly touched on the head by someone. Some kind of liquid was poured over my head...
how wonderful :D :D i have had the same feelings.... like they are 'working' on the crown chakra.... :wink:

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Bless your heart Lilly,

You've always known, its that now your accepting and forgiving with unconditional love. Its always much easier for me to do with others than myself. I AM is illuminating more and more as we LOVE ALL (including us).
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Star, Anne and Laura,
Thankyou for the encouragement.... we are all so close and this propels us forward in leaps and bounds....well really I should say inward. The more we go inside for answers, the less needy we feel. Comfort and healing will be there for us at any time....staying present and in the Now.
Today some things went a little awry with the enrolement paperwork for the Business course I'm attending.....that familiar stress feeling started to build up and I just firmly thought No!! Stop!! Relax!! and started breathing deeply and softly...everything went well. I thought about the people in Victoria and sent loving and healing thoughts to them. I feel that my thoughts are definitely being corrected as to what is really important as to falling into a habitual way of acting.
Lov lilly xox
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I feel that my thoughts are definitely being corrected as to what is really important as to falling into a habitual way of acting.
i have been working on this myself...for a while now too lilly.

i had asked...for some help in this area...i wanted all negativity gone and in return, the positive put in its place :D

i love it when i am corrected in my thoughts....it shows that it is working, making progress.... :wink:

it sure takes a lot of 'looking' within.....concentrating and focusing on ones thoughts constantly. at least for me anyway... :wink:

it sure feels good doesnt it ? :D :D

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Yes it does, Anne. It happened again today....I was having difficulty getting the hang of some task at the course I'm studying.....those stressful thoughts came in.... :roll: I asked for assistance and in moments my mind cleared and things made sense. At the end of today I was exhausted in a good way..... :stars: so much information...haha
I'm enjoying that new sense of purpose.
Much Love
lilly xoxox LUV2
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Lilly, That was a beautiful meditation experience. I am enjoying all your all's insight in areas I very much need to work on. :kiss:

Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Anne and Sandy,
Yesterday I went along to a Spiritualist church and forgot to pick up a hymn book on the way in....lucky I winged it as they played songs I actually new...
The peace was so beautiful and during meditation it felt like I'd disappeared. That sounds a bit odd but the only way to describe it...felt someone touching the top of my head as well. I saw my Uncle John...he smiled at me....and then a lady in very bright coloured clothing....so vivid the detail....it was amazing. Saw many others but not clearly. So thankful for the opportunity to experience these wonderful chances to be healed on a deep level and open my heart, so I can help others.
Love to All
lilly xox :kiss: