First Akashic Experience

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
angellove
Busy Bee

First Akashic Experience

Post by angellove »

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my first akashic experience with you all. I asked to be visited by AA Michael for my first session. I went through all the steps and when the elevator came up, no one came out at first. I started to look around and as soon as I did there in front of me was AA Michael!

I excitedly stated to him, "You Came!!" and he answered, "OF course, I am always here for you." The next thought I had and I remember stating it to him vocally was, "Your hot!" Immediately I put my hand over my mouth and apologized to him that I had said that. He smiled at me; but, did not criticize or judge me for thinking in such a human way. For some reason I said it once more and stated, " I didn't think angels could be so beautiful!!" I don't know why that came out of my mouth and why I HAD to state it vocally to Michael, more than once. After I calmed down from the excitement of seeing him there with me, we went out to the garden where we sat and talked.

I had many questions for him to answer. My first question I asked was who am I really? How do I look back home? He smiled and told me to turn around and look. As I looked back I saw two beautiful large wings that were attached to my back. I laughed with glee, as if I were a small child getting the gift she wanted for Christmas. I remember my eyes were radiating love, happiness and excitement. I remember asking him more questions about a situation I was going through at the time. Then I went to sit next to him and we hugged. We stayed that way, just enjoying being in each others company, until George's voice came back. I hugged and kissed his cheek, thanked him for coming, and left.

It truly was a wonderful meditation and I am very happy to have experienced it, even though the first words out of my mouth were that he was hot. I can't wait to meet AA Michael once more in meditation, if I haven't scared him off!

Blessings,

angellove :D
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: First Akashic Experience

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

angellove wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my first akashic experience with you all. I asked to be visited by AA Michael for my first session. I went through all the steps and when the elevator came up, no one came out at first. I started to look around and as soon as I did there in front of me was AA Michael!

I excitedly stated to him, "You Came!!" and he answered, "OF course, I am always here for you." The next thought I had and I remember stating it to him vocally was, "Your hot!" Immediately I put my hand over my mouth and apologized to him that I had said that. He smiled at me; but, did not criticize or judge me for thinking in such a human way. For some reason I said it once more and stated, " I didn't think angels could be so beautiful!!" I don't know why that came out of my mouth and why I HAD to state it vocally to Michael, more than once. After I calmed down from the excitement of seeing him there with me, we went out to the garden where we sat and talked.

I had many questions for him to answer. My first question I asked was who am I really? How do I look back home? He smiled and told me to turn around and look. As I looked back I saw two beautiful large wings that were attached to my back. I laughed with glee, as if I were a small child getting the gift she wanted for Christmas. I remember my eyes were radiating love, happiness and excitement. I remember asking him more questions about a situation I was going through at the time. Then I went to sit next to him and we hugged. We stayed that way, just enjoying being in each others company, until George's voice came back. I hugged and kissed his cheek, thanked him for coming, and left.

It truly was a wonderful meditation and I am very happy to have experienced it, even though the first words out of my mouth were that he was hot. I can't wait to meet AA Michael once more in meditation, if I haven't scared him off!

Blessings,

angellove :D
Well done! That is truly a fantastic effort. :D
As for saying that he is hot.. lolololol :lol: Don't worry though, Michael is very loving and wise, he would not be scared off by such a thing. I can picture him smiling at you with the loving tolerance of a parent.. perhaps even amusement. He cares for all of us, and you are indeed blessed to have him visit you in your akashic workshop. Keep up the good work!

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

That is great !

But ...lol..funny.

They are beautiful.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning angellove,

awesome experience !
Then I went to sit next to him and we hugged. We stayed that way, just enjoying being in each others company
this especially touched me....i do this a lot too..... :D :D :wink:

sitting on a 'park bench' side by side, embraced in a hug....

'they' love Hugs..... :cheers: :flower: :happy

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

blue nova wrote:
'they' love Hugs..... :cheers: :flower: :happy
They sure do.. i just read that and got slammed with a :33, perhaps for emphasis? :lol:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi angelove,
Very happy for you...
Much Love
lilly xox LUV2
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:happy AngelLove,

What would be more appropriate but for you to be who you are with AA Michael, he would have it no other way. There's funny celestials as well, if you have not heard of them go to the archived celestial messages and get the OP Lists from George. You were just being who you are and doing what you do :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.