A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Sending light and love to everyone who needs it...

Bless Your Heart Lilly,,,

pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
I'm placing myself in the Circle of Light and sending all my healing energies to all who are placed there....Godbless you dear friend. Merry Christmas to All.
Love Always
lilly xoxox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
ssjenn
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Thanks for this opportunity

Post by ssjenn »

Through participating in these healings I am being filled with a wonderful energy and lightness. I appreciate being given the opportunity to assist in the healing of these people in need and am gaining a lot of my own healing from it.

George is right, intent is all that matters!

Jennifer :D
You are all that you need to be.
Hatta
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Evening Meeting

Post by Hatta »

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I am grateful to be part of the healing group.

Secondly, I remember sitting around with a few of you one evening. It seemed like a dream and we were deciding who was going to work with whom on the list and what needed to be done for each person. There was a specific name that I was joking about (because of a Seinfeld episode) and the next day George sent that name on the list.

Just interested to see if anyone else has had the same or similar experience?

Love and gratitude, Jen
M.J
New Friend

Newcomer here, hi there

Post by M.J »

Goodmorning guys

This is my first post at Angels Message Board Forum and I'm wishing for to begin my membership by becoming a part of the Circle of Light, including it in my daily healing- and protectionprayers as well.

/M.J
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome M.J,
Very nice to meet you. What a wonderful way to join our site in the Circle of Light. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Love lilly xox :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear MJ,
I also wanted to say hello and welcome you to the board and the healing circle too.
There is much need for love and healing in our world and it is a pleasure to work beside you.
love, Sandy
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Prayers needed for my friend

Post by Theresa1111 »

Please pray for and add to the circle of light my friend Eileen.

She was rushed into emergency surgery today and had complications. She is very seriously ill. We instantly became friends we have never met in person she is on the east coast and me on the west USA. We met in our at home business team and we instantly got along and became good friends.

I thank you for your time, she is really a wonderful person thank you for your prayers. I can not thank you enough.

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
lilly

Post by lilly »

Eileen is in my prayers, Theresa.
Love lilly xox :kiss:
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Thank you

Post by Theresa1111 »

Thank you Lilly, you are a blessing.

Prayers are truly a gift.

Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
M.J
New Friend

In the Circle of Light

Post by M.J »

Thanks lilly and Sandy :)

I like my participation in the Circle of Light and I've already experienced some nice proofs within a few days.

Since many years, I'm working with my prayers "day and night" for me and my family and friends, the nature, the animals, the human beings and a couple of processes where I've been involved, dealing with a large number of people, like men in power and other mighty people who're doing a lot of bad, unlawful stuff that I'm writing about.

The assistance from angels by my side in these matters of my research and journalism is so obvious so I'm sure many bad boys are really confused by me and what's actually going on.

I'm discovering a lot of uncomfortable methods of how capital works and as I'm writing about the truth I've been seeing mighty guys bathing in their own cold sweat. The truth seems to be very dangerous and I`m often threaten but I don't worry as I'm feeling protected and guided by angels. Safe. No doubt about that.

I've been put on trial, one tried to run me over a sever time in the traffic etc but one fail as I'm without reach for them in my area of angels.

Strange, weird, odd stuff happens all the time and I believe they are greatings and signs from the angels, sometimes I can feel they're coming like an army, I can feel their presence in the atmosphere many times.

Some weeks ago a three year old child pointed toward the sky above my head when I was walking down the street and the little kid cryed out to his daddy, pointing up to the sky-- Look! Angels! The sky was gray, no shapes or clouds that would activate the fantasy. This happened to be near one of the places where I was nearly getting run over.

This spiritual teamwork of the Circle of Light is comparatively a lovely, beautiful energy to be spread over the earth when it comes to justice and peace. I do believe people are susceptiple to spiritual influences, the nature and the animals as well.

The importance of prayers and sending out healing is not underrated anymore as long as he intentions are good ones like uniting people wishing for peace.

Still, living in peace, is a mystery to many due to resistance in thinking but gradually they will find out that it'll make them feel good and make them change the direction and attitude of their train of thoughts to leave their ego for higher spiritual goals that'll unite mankind in love, peace and harmony...

Together one can create a flood of overhelming, good and healthy spiritual attacks everywhere that goes above our understanding at this moment. I`m convinced they are leading, our dear celestial friends above there and by our sides and that the mess in the world today is not but a kind of washing-process for cleaning our thoughts, minds and our hearts to create a better world to live in.

I include all of you in my daily healing- protection- and remover from difficultiesprayers. I like being in this Circle of Light very much.

Thank you very much.

/M.J :afro:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome to the mb MJ,,,,and to the healing circle of light...

thank you for sharing your last msg about the children looking in the sky,,

through the eyes of children we see,,,,and from the mouths of babes we hear...

thank you for joining our circle....

now I ask you and everyone here to consciously put Gypsie Debs into our Circle of Light....

I know there's other healing threads for her through which we are sending our healing and prayers,,,,,

but I've heard so many times how,,,when we consciously put someone into this Circle of Light that miracles have occurred....

so for me today,,,,I ask for the assistance with the healing of Gypsie,,,and will also include everyone who has been mentioned lately, whether on this thread or on other threads.....

when I run out of specific people,,,,I like to visualize 'Mother Earth',,,,and see our earth surrounded by light,,,,and ask for healing to be sent wherever it's needed.....

Bless all your hearts for the service you do.....WHAT A TEAM !!!!

love and blessings
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear 11'ers!

I have a dear friend Stacey who is 27 years old and is suffering from a condition called FSGS (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis). She left a message on facebook, asking for prayers!

I would love to have you all raise Stacey to the circle for a healing and she is on a waiting list for a kidney, please pray all goes well for she and her Dad Larry, who is being tested for a match for a donor. Here is Stacey's recent letter...

January 14 2009.

Happy New Years Everyone! I Hope that this new year will be a great one. With a new kidney at some point. I have been sending messages to everyone but I thought I would post something here for those who check.

My Dad is Almost done all of his tests to see if he can donate one of his kidneys. He is a great match.. we are just waiting on some blood test results. I have to wait on some more appointments as well before they clear me to be able to accept a kidney. We are really hoping that this can happen either summer or fall of 2009 but I am not holding my breath.

Please continue to pray for this as well as my overall health. I have been feeling ill these days and my latest bloodwork shows that I am doing worse than before starting dialysis. So Pray that my levels will come back down and for overall health.

I appreciate the continued support. Love you all. :loves

Stacey

Thank you All and God Bless! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Tannis,

I will ask for help with Stacey's healing and hope she gets her fathers gift very soon....

and also ask others here to remember Gypsie who is also having some internal problems...

love and blessings
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
M.J
New Friend

My daily prayer

Post by M.J »

Hi dears and thank you very much for your welcomes...

I've been reading this thread and I like it very much as helping one another is always great. Only the name " Angels Message Board" makes me feel good...

I want to tell you that I'm thinking of the Circle of Light and its requests for healing and prayers, so I'm including you in my prayers every day to whom it may concern in this beautiful healing-thread.

All kind of sick reports mentioned in this Prayer or Healing Request-thread I'm wishing for a quick recovering, indeed,
if it's possible of course.

Suffering badly from all kind of illnesses sometimes is a mysterious though and hopelessness can be a trap when not finding any relief.

By request I´m praying for protection and removing from tests and difficulties as well. Reply to this post.

Some people rely on their tests and difficulties for their individual spiritual growth, feeling protected and guided. But sometimes one is in need of much more support, so please let me help, please let us help one another. Together we are strong in the Circle of Light.

I'm not a physician, just a friend.

I can see we are going through a narrow phase so that one got to support one another to make it better by reaching out our hands.

Sorry by the way, my mother tongue is not english but I hope you understand my intenions well, in the right way.

Love M.J :joker:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear MJ

It's wonderful to have you on the team,,,,

language is a barrier,,,so if we stay within our hearts we all become one.

I'm becoming more aware that true healing comes from within....

I'm not saying that help from outside of us doesn't help,,,,all good intentions focused towards someone is an aid....

but only through true allowance within ourselves does healing take place.

As much as all healers open up to the Divine energy,,,,and allow to be a conduit for this energy to flow through us....

so too,,,those wishing for healing,,,must do the same,,,,they must have the willingness to open their hearts and rise to the energy level that is being given....

as long as we continue to believe that healing - comes from others,,,the healing will only be temporary,,,,,a quick fix.....we give our power away to others to help ourselves.... :roll:

it seems in general,,,,we automatically look outside of ourselves for all solutions.....

when in truth,,,,,it truly all does come from within....

so I encourage all of us to continue to practise the Stillness Exercises,
which will help us to connect to the Divine Source that courses through us all.....practice the AC CD.....and become comfortable.....TRUST....

It is wonderful and commendable that we all want to help,,,,everyone,,,everwhere,,,,,but also important is that those we want to help ,,, must ask also.... as they seek outside,,,they need to also seek within....

perhaps this is part of a healers 'job',,,,is to help those,,,to help themselves also....

what I like about this circle,,,,is that everyone who participates and brings someone in,,,has the responsibility of connecting with their higher selves,,,to connect with the higher self of whomever they bring in...
for without that permission given,,,,on that higher level,,,,actual healing may not happen....but I do believe that all the healing given with all the good intentions would be shared around to those who need it....to those who have opened to it...

and like all things we share,,,,this is only my opinion...

love and light to everyone...
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Hatta
Busy Bee

a healing problem

Post by Hatta »

I have a question. I asked my grandfather yesterday if he wanted a healing for his skin cancer and he said yes. I was able to connect with his higher self last night but kept being pushed in a different direction. I would have to gather up and refocus several times and then can't even remember if I ended up completing the healing. This has never happened before. I have connected and been told I was not the right healer or connected and been told their higher self does not want the healing but never been able to connect and then not continue.

When I asked, my gut said that there was a darker force at work preventing (not of either of us but intervening) it so that is why I kept going back to it. I have never had influences outside of light beings interfering with a healing if that is what it was.

He said he was bored in the nursing home so I told him to try to learn Reiki so he could help people. He's not interested in helping anyone. Maybe that is part of it?

I would appreciate any input!

Blessings, Jen
Surrender
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Hatta,

Difficult indeed....

one thing I believe most deeply,,,is that if you have called upon Divine Mother and Father ,,,your Angels and Guides,,,that it is not possible for 'darker energies' to be present...

so perhaps your initial 'set up' was not firmly anchored ???

Your grandfather said he wanted to be healed,,,,but is he willing,,,

his statement of not being interested in helping anyone,,,may also be an admittance of not wanting to help himself...

also the thought occurred that as you said,
I was able to connect with his higher self last night but kept being pushed in a different direction.
perhaps that was the non-permission,,,,that he is hiding within himself...

sometimes even when we ask them and they say yes....it can be just to keep us happy,,,,so we feel like we're doing what we believe for them,,but he doesn't really believe it....

I would just keep meditating and when trying to connect with his higher self,,,to just keep it on the level,,,of,,, what's best for his higher good...

that would be allowed,,,,it is his free will that makes the choice....

Keep good cheer,,,,and sending him love...

blessings
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
M.J
New Friend

Post by M.J »

peacockplume & Hatta...

Here comes my one-package-reply if you don't mind :roll:...

Quick fix-healing is great as it put a person in the right direction temporarly. The responsibility to grasp the spiritual chance relay on this person indeed...

/M.J :farao:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

That was great MJ,

thanks,,,

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to place my beautiful daughter in the Circle of Light....she is feeling very depressed and overwhelmed. Please pray for her...
Love lilly xoxoxox
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'd also like to place my mother in law who is 90yrs old in the Circle of light....she has a problem with her vision and a severe headache...going for an x ray tomorrow....Please pray for her too.
Love lilly oxoxox
Hatta
Busy Bee

Thanks MJ & PP

Post by Hatta »

Subsequently I have discovered that good old Grampa really doesn't want the help, he wants to go. So that was where the resistance came in. I guess when push comes to shove and you are looking death in the face fear sets in.

I had a lot better luck working with Linda last night from the healing list. Sometimes I get resistance from the list people but Linda was very receptive and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your input again!

Jennifer
Surrender
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Jen,,,

I kind of thought that might be the case,,,,alot of the elderly feel that way, especially when they're in a nursing home....

However, there's still a big job for you to do with him,,,,

keep bringing him to the healing circle,,,to help with his transition,,,

the angels will help him understand that it isn't 'the end'
I guess when push comes to shove and you are looking death in the face fear sets in.
this isn't always so Jen....sometimes they actually want to talk about the journey they are about to embark upon,,,,and other than the clergy,,,usually,,,nobody wants to talk about it....

the last 3 weeks of my Mum's life,,,we talked alot....and I asked her if she was afraid....and she said no....

actually what she wanted was 'not to be alone' when she left....she felt better when I was there....so...I was there with her....she had no fear....

we can give comfort in such a small way,,,,so we think,,,,but huge for them....

so at a time of transition,,,,giving love,,,I think,,,is the best healing we can offer....

it sounds like you do wonderful healing work,,,,Bless Your Heart...

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Hatta
Busy Bee

other grampa

Post by Hatta »

Hi PP,

I did just that with my other grandfather. He was really interested in the spiritualist church I went to and the messages I got from the other side. It gave him hope that life went on which is what he needed.

Thanks. I will take your advice and start having these discussions with my other grandfather!

Jen
Surrender