Trusting,Believing

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Trusting,Believing

Post by bethsha211 »

About a week ago I wrote that I went to the AC and I walked in the room expecting nothing and that I began to fly.

Today, I read this and it reminded me of that day in the AC. I also thought that it might help some people here on the angelboard.

When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take that step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen...
there will be something solid for us to stand on... or we will be taught to fly.

It just made me think about the fact that we need to let go of our fears when we step into the AC and that everything WILL be just fine !

Love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

It just made me think about the fact that we need to let go of our fears when we step into the AC and that everything WILL be just fine !
:cheers: :sunflower: :flower:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gloria..
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take that step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen...
there will be something solid for us to stand on... or we will be taught to fly.

beautiful...applies to life in general too don't you think. Fear can cripple us in so many way. Thanks for this. I needed this reminder today. :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Sandy, And the next great adventure is in that new step that we take !
Love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sandy, And the next great adventure is in that new step that we take !
"adventure"...I always liked adventures.. :D
Love, Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Gloria,

Hearing this today let me realize trust. I've been struggling for a long time with complete trust. I was afraid to entrust myself to anyone even God for so long. Baby steps, Baby steps
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.