After many failures

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mariana
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

After many failures

Post by mariana »

Hi everyone!!!
I got my AC CD last year and I tried the meditation according to the instructions, but sadly I didn't get any results... The thing is that I keep seeing 11:11 all the time, and also 333... so, after having prayed a lot about it, I'm going to give it another try, so if you have any advice at all, please let me know!!!

(also, excuse the grammar, I'm not a native English speaker)

thanks!!!!

Mariana
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: After many failures

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

mariana wrote:Hi everyone!!!
I got my AC CD last year and I tried the meditation according to the instructions, but sadly I didn't get any results... The thing is that I keep seeing 11:11 all the time, and also 333... so, after having prayed a lot about it, I'm going to give it another try, so if you have any advice at all, please let me know!!!

(also, excuse the grammar, I'm not a native English speaker)

thanks!!!!

Mariana
Hi :D
The best tip i could give you would be to take it slowly.. don't rush through the exercises. The first two will prepare you for the third. I did each exercise for a week before moving on to the third.
It also can take some practise, so don't give up.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Each time you will be improving and moving along. It takes time and just let it happen. It will come along.

:)

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Mariana :D

keep positive and be persistant :D please keep in mind that meditation is wonderful for the body and mind.....the effects are priceless :cheers:

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mariana
New Friend

About the meditation

Post by mariana »

Hi everyone, thanks for your advice!!!

I've completed the first week with my CD, now I'm beginning to listen to the second track, but... after a while I can't avoid falling sleep... :oops:
do you have any advice???

also, if I'm on my second week, should I continue listening to the first track or should I just listen to the second one?

thanks!!!
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

When I first began..well I cheated :oops: ..but then did it the correct way...

For a while I would do all three,when I felt I was getting used to it,I would skip the first and stick to the 2nd and 3rd. Still do it that way,feel like I get deeper if I do both.

When you are onto the 2nd one,I would do the first with it...am I making sense,I hope so...lol

Take care!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

I'm always advising people to meditate.. i really do think it is wonderful.. but i don't do enough of it myself. I live with my boyfriend and i usually don't have the peace and quiet required after work or on weekends.. it's difficult.

But yesterday i got a prompt, and a few words came through with it: which was: "take your own advice!" I went bright red. :oops:

So i am really going to make an effort to find more time, because it is important.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Marianna,

Do what feels right for you. If revisiting the 1st part is what you need to get the visualization comfortable for you than keep working with it. I've been doing this for quite sometime and I'm still working on my visualization. What I've gained from the AC is that I feel and get something eventhough I do not see it? We receive much subliminal work during meditation that will unfold itself, so worry not if you see anything in the beginning.

In regards to sleeping this was normal for me but what a great rest I had. Eventually, I got to a point that I could identify the alpha level and stay there sometimes without sleeping at all. It takes practice and commitment, you will get out what you put into it. It matters not if you fall asleep because work is being done with you and things retrieved by our celestial friends. I've even had my foot pulled, requested Arch Angels presences and got messages by feel rather than by sight. The most cherished is the connection with Our Father and the changes I've experienced that are wonderful.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.