I am awakening!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
minxyd1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I am awakening!

Post by minxyd1111 »

Hello All! I would like to share with you!

I have been seeing 1111 for maybe four years now and my mother saw the numbers before her untimely death to cancer. I also see 444 as well. For these years I have gone through horrible times and have been driven to know what the prompt/message means and have been unsatisfied by other sources but I have known that my guides and God were leading me in other ways in my life.

This weekend I saw more prompts than ever as I was on the eve of getting a divorce which was the single most painful thing I have ever experienced. A couple of hours later, I saw the prompt and I was driven to this web site. I knew I had found the source of the truth.

I have been told by a psychic that I see that my origin is not human and well known astrologer also told me that I was a neptune alien. Are these things possibly connected with the prompts? I see beings in the shadows that I feel are helping and guiding me. Sometimes in the past few terrible years over which I have been prompted so frequently, I did hear communication (which I thought was not my own voice) although I feel that I may have been resisting ALL of this which caused me a lot of pain.

I also have thought myself to be very crazy often. LOL. That feeling is now gone.

Now that I have read a lot on this web site I believe that I have begun an awakeing and I am at "STAGE 2" . The 1111 has changed and I am seeing 22, 33, 44, and 77 repeatedly and a lot. I am following the advise to acknowledge and thank and to be of service. Things seem to be happening in a wonderful way already - doors opening as it were.

I actually do practice a type of meditation similar to the one described here but I think I often resisted what was happening and then confusion would set in - is that possible? Now that what I believe is an awakening is happening, I feel that I can do my meditation a lot easier and receive the communication very easily and I have begun to get small messages about things.

I am EXCITED beyond belief and feel a measure of peace that I cannot describe. Just an inkling of it that I have been seeking for years. I was in a marriage that was volatile and made me so unhappy and I cried for years. Now I feel I am on my way and will have peace and some contentment and can help others. God bless everyone and thank you for letting me share my story here.
Love to all
D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I am awakening!

Post by Geoff »

minxyd1111 wrote:I have been told by a psychic that I see that my origin is not human and well known astrologer also told me that I was a neptune alien. Are these things possibly connected with the prompts? I see beings in the shadows that I feel are helping and guiding me. Sometimes in the past few terrible years over which I have been prompted so frequently, I did hear communication (which I thought was not my own voice) although I feel that I may have been resisting ALL of this which caused me a lot of pain.
Dear D,

Welcome to our site.

Sorry to hear of your tough times recently. Both death and divorce are very stressful.

Many folks do claim that they have an extra terrestrial origin, when the truth of the matter is that it is likely to be your Indwelling Spirit who lived that life. Pretty much all of us have Indwelling Spirits whose first attempt to lead a human home, failed. They they try again, always with another planet. They can and do sometimes share those memories with us. As folks do not have a frame of reference with which to understand this, they often make the wrong conclusion.

I would not absolutely discount the possibility of a soul having come from elsewhere, but I think it very unlikely, as we have never been given any input on that, which would certainly constitute a form of reincarnation. And heaven knows, we ask frequently on the subject. I am aware of an individual associated with the development of the Urantia Book who was described as being some sort of hybrid. However a paper on that topic was never included in that book. So we have no idea what that might mean. He had amazing psychic abilities however.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Welcome Minxy! :D

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello D!

So nice of you to drop in! I loved your first post and can relate much to your story! I too have experienced in the last year and a half, a volatile separation of a 10 yr. relationship, my children were taken from me by this man (on the grounds i was crazy), pychiatric evaluations and much more to tell but the thing we are learning to let go and let God!

OH I send you my love D and welcome you aboard!
God Bless! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

minxyd1111
New Friend

Glad to be hear

Post by minxyd1111 »

Thank you for the warm welcome. It feels good to be here and to share without feeling fear or judgement.

I am happy to embrace others and know that we are not alone in our human and other worldy experience (not sure how else to say it).

Geoff, your reply gives me questions about what InDwelling spirit means? does that just mean our Spirit that just lives within us and moves on when we die in the Judeo Christian sense or something else. Anything I can read?

I am a believer in all things spiritual and open to all ideas, however, one idea, interstingly I never warmed to, which was reincarnation! If a being came from another planet and took residence in a human body as it was born, would that be re-incarnation, or simply incarnation. I guess you were saying it would be a hybrid.

I am pretty psychic, but I think a lot of these abilities have been in and out as I have been resisting the prompts/connections and felt that I was crazy and now that I am connecting to the source this ability will strengthen.

Obviously psychic ability seems to be something quite common among the people prompted here. From reading George's writings, he was psychic and the most thing I related to was his confusion about his own life when things were happening as I can see things very clearly about others but about myself there has often been a cloud and now it seems to be getting a bit more clear with this connection. With more meditation, stillness, I am hoping it will get clearer. Maybe you can comment on this?

Thank you all for being here and supportive. Love to you all.
D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello D,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to this friendly board. It sounds like you have had some turbulent times but your post rings with renewed hope and optomism.
Now I feel I am on my way and will have peace and some contentment and can help others. God bless everyone and thank you for letting me share my story here.
Your story and enthusiasm is inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love,
Sandy
minxyd1111
New Friend

Happy to be here

Post by minxyd1111 »

Thank you Sandy. It is so nice to meet you and I give thanks for finding a place where I can share, finally, my full experience.

It is a blessing to be here in this friendly place as you said and here on this planet and I am feeling that TRULY for the first time -- what a joy.

Looking forward to learning more and more.

Much love,
D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi minx,
I'm very glad you found this site. You have a lot to share.
Love lilly xox LUV2
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
minxyd1111
New Friend

Post by minxyd1111 »

Me too Lilly!
Thank you for the support. It really feels great to be here. Let me know if there's any information you think I might find helpful.
Have a wonderful day,
XOXO
"Love is the great miracle cure."
-Louise Hay
U-RANO
Old Friend

Re: I am awakening!

Post by U-RANO »

minxyd1111 wrote: I am EXCITED beyond belief and feel a measure of peace that I cannot describe. Just an inkling of it that I have been seeking for years. I was in a marriage that was volatile and made me so unhappy and I cried for years. Now I feel I am on my way and will have peace and some contentment and can help others. God bless everyone and thank you for letting me share my story here.
Love to all
D
So glad you're out of that bad situation, and hopeful for the future.
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.
minxyd1111
New Friend

Post by minxyd1111 »

Thank you for the support! I look forward to finding more and more peace in relationships. More and more meditation will lead to greater things and the truth, I think.

There is a lot of encouragement here which is wonderful.
-Louise Hay
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Minxyd,
I'm glad that you found this Wonderful place here.
:D
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
cavemanlove
New Friend

Yes Minx

Post by cavemanlove »

We welcome you with open wings, now its all about the plan....you might ask????? Speading Love & Light and keeping the Love Of All That Is.... Around You!!!!

Lets Make The World A Bright Place~

J.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome to the MB from me too MinxD , and please do share your experiences!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

This is a beautiful place to be...welcome.

Love and Light
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
minxyd1111
New Friend

Post by minxyd1111 »

Thank you guys! for your support and encouragement.

Here is what I would like to share! Since my recent awareness of awakening the time prompts have been STAGGERING. I don't know how much they have increased but at least ten to twentyfold if not much much more and the numbers are different now. Still see 11, but I also see as frequent these other numbers. NOW, I see 22, 33 very frequent. These are the most frequent.

I also see 44, 77. From time to time I am seeing 88, 99. I believe it is because I read Doreen Virtues number passage and now, my Celestial Friends know that they are communicating with me through this piece of literature.

I will share more as it begins to be more clear to me what is happening. I am trying to accept and reach out to the communication. I am hoping it can give me some clarification to the massive confusion and chaos that I have been experiencing in my personal life for some time.

Love to all,
D
-Louise Hay
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello D!

When I clicked to read this thread my own prompt of 12:53 showed up on the title-thread page! I was wondering if this means anything to you?

God Bless! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

minxyd1111
New Friend

Post by minxyd1111 »

Not yet, but maybe it will? : )

Nice to see you

XO
-Louise Hay
cavemanlove
New Friend

LIGHT FAMILY~

Post by cavemanlove »

Well yes, when I first got prompt, I would see 11:14 all the tyme...And once I woke up!!!!! BOOM, it kick in, I mean I rememeber everthing about the planets to life and death, and the Whales and Dolphins...I knew this sence I was a little kid....Then I started Studying and everything I knew was true.....Now I see 11:11, 1:11, 11:14 and others...I thank the Father's and Michaels MIDWAYERS and The 11:11 TEAM for this site, and all that has came to help our angel family of light at this time....Its a wonderful life to be a part of the Divine Plan On SOUL LOVE....

Hey Guys Keep Shining~~

J.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Hi there.

Your "alien" discussion is interesting because about a year ago I had a dream I was with a tall man and he was trying to bring me with him off this world because it was going to be terminated. Weird stuff huh? The weirdest thing I remember feeling like I knew exactly where we were going to.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Nice to see you, Lissaluv xoxox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
cavemanlove
New Friend

US

Post by cavemanlove »

Hello Lissa, well to me nothing is weird lol, we all have dreams that can be a lil off whack. But the main thing is to try and understand what they mean and what its telling you! There are no aliens only other people, GOD CREATURES and all are welcome HOME~