Just ordered the Akashsic construt with my pay pal account:)

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
U-RANO
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Just ordered the Akashsic construt with my pay pal account:)

Post by U-RANO »

Been reading so much about the midwayers, I'd like to meet these fun loving "landlords" of Urantia, and possibly establish some kind of realtionship based on myself contributing some of my talents for the elevation of this ill-lucked planet of a fallen- prince order.(perhaps I have started but don't know it)

They seem to be the most interesting order, and closer to us than anything we can imagine, since they have been here through all history, and watching it happen first hand,( add to that invisible) while we get in pieces and most of it not entirely accurate.

Anxious to meet you: Manuel
Furnish your House, Nourish your Body, Cleanse your Soul, Educate your Mind, and then Realize your Spirit.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hello, and welcome! :hithere

Congrats on your purchase of the AC cd. It is a very exciting time, and no doubt your midway friends are excited at the prospect of speaking to you more effectively.

I remember when i got the AC cd.. my invisible friends went nuts! On the day that it arrived in the mail, i was doing first aid work at an equestrian event.. i got 50+ prompts that day. It was literally every two minutes, different prompts, and the same prompts every hour.. on license plates, clocks, mobile phone, ipod etc. They were so excited by my progress that i felt very touched. I could not wait to get home and try it out, and they couldn't either! :D

There are three exercises on the AC cd, i was told to do the first exercise for a week, the second exercise for a week, and then move onto the Construct (third exercise). I followed this to the letter, was determined not to cheat, and had great results. I'm sure you will too.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i am excited for you :D

i remember my first encounter with Dr. Mendoza....it was during my hernia...when i would become uncomfortable i would call out to him and he would be by my side in an instant :D relief was sure to follow :wink:

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Manuel,
That is good news! I'm hoping one of these days we will be enjoying one of your AC experiences. :D
Love,
Sandy