Your first prompt for 2009

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
vesh
Busy Bee

Your first prompt for 2009

Post by vesh »

Hey guys happy new year!

After sending txts last night I got a message this morning back from a friend I met at football (soccer) this year in my team and became close friends with. In his message he said that he was so happy to have met me in 2008.
I was replying back to say the same to him and how greatful I was to have met him and then I looked at the character count, which is something I pretty much never ever do and it had 111 (1) so got my first 1111 prompt for 2009 :D
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Barbie*stars »

Happy New Year to all ~

My first prompt this morning was in reading the subscription posting from the readings for the midwayers (dont' recall what it is called, but I signed up and receive them every day)

I received it, time stamped, at 11:11 :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

lol, well I got a crazy 11:11 promPt last night, I flipped onto the spanish channel by accident and for some reason there was like 2 clocks on the screen flashing huge 11:11!! then I saw the 12:34 prompt which seems to follow me around as well lol. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

and I woke up at 9:11 :shock:
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I have been on an 11:11 streak twice each day for the past 3 days. That is always fun!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Mine was 1010 1212 and 000. Good start to the New Year for everyone...
Love lilly xox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

God Bless you All this New Year!

My first prompt for 2009 came on a receipt for some ginger beef I ordered for a dinner at my Aunt and Uncles house. I called a few hours before I wanted to pick up the food and the lady suggested I order now for it will be very busy.

Later in the afternoon I went to pick up the food and I was surprised I had placed the order at 11:11am on 1/1/09! I felt such a loving Happy New Year!!!

God Bless You with the Light of Love! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear All,
I missed out on numeral prompts New Years Day. :?
I was prompted in another round about way though. :)
I have just finished reading George's third book ' Anatomy of the Halfway Realm' which I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end. :D
My prompt came as I passed by the local Copperfield's Bookstore.
I felt 'prompted' to go in and buy some books.
I bought 'Angel Numbers 101' by Doreen Virtue.
and 'Cosmic Conscienceness' by Richard Bucke.
and the monsterously huge 'Urantia Book'. 8)
I have been getting 12:12 and 12:21 prompts lately.
Thought I would share that.
Happy New Year ! ! !
Love to All,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Greg,
Happy New Year!!! Just got 1221 a few minutes ago.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I really enjoyed this concept of a "first prompt" for an annual event (New Year). Unlike in years past, my days now seem to flow without much regard to calendar events - a somewhat unexplainable, subtle shift in consciousness. That former sense of beginning and end is not as noticeable as it was earlier in my life. Could be aging.

But my "first prompt" of memorable status is still the first prompt that I did not receive: Early last year, I had explained to a friend a few hours earlier about prompting. On the way back from a meeting that evening, he glanced at the clock in the car and said, "Oh look! A prompt!". It was 11:11.

The feeling was similar to watching a person receive a special gift that you did not provide, but you knew where the gift came from.
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

HAPPY, GROWTH FILLED AND PRODUCTIVE 2009 EVERYONE,

I missed out on remembering a "first" 2009 prompt, we have the flu over here and I am not noticing much of anything for the most part. Another one of my daughters came though and I hope she stays. That made the new years day Fantastic, in spite of the flu bug!

Hey Greg,

I am so glad that you picked up the Urantia Book. It is fantastic and answered a whole boat load and more of questions for me. It took me a whole year to read it the first time cover to cover cuz I kept skipping around to various topics. I even numbered every single line in the book so I could find things easier! Then, I got the "concordex" and then the "concordance", which are of great assistance. I have read the UB since the mid ninety's and will always be reading it till I croak!
Love...Judy...M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Today i have had several 11's and several 777's.......it's wonderful and it is beautiful!
:D

Love and Light
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
Alan
New Friend

Post by Alan »

To all the 11'ers,

Happy 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been so long now, (almost 8 months) sense I've had a prompt! I almost thought they were gone forever.

But when you least expect it, they arrive to remind you they are there.

After reading a boring article on finance, I decided to get up and get a chocolate cookie.

Well, there was my promt on my digital clock. 11:11 pm 01/01

Then 12 hours later 11:11am 01/02. But nothing since then.

Just thought you guys might find this one freaky!!!

I'll be back- Happy 09!
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hi Lilly and Hi Judy :hithere
Happy New Year ! ! ! !
:kiss:
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
blugrrl
New Friend

I don't understand

Post by blugrrl »

PAPER 153: THE CRISIS AT CAPERNAUM
Midwayer Commission
Audio Version Printer FriendlySynopsis
153:0.1 On Friday evening, the day of their arrival at Bethsaida, and on Sabbath morning, the apostles noticed that Jesus was seriously occupied with some momentous problem; they were cognizant that the Master was giving unusual thought to some important matter. He ate no breakfast and but little at noontide. All of Sabbath morning and the evening before, the twelve and their associates were gathered together in small groups about the house, in the garden, and along the seashore. There was a tension of uncertainty and a suspense of apprehension resting upon all of them. Jesus had said little to them since they left Jerusalem.
153:0.2 Not in months had they seen the Master so preoccupied and uncommunicative. Even Simon Peter was depressed, if not downcast. Andrew was at a loss to know what to do for his dejected associates. Nathaniel said they were in the midst of the " lull before the storm. " Thomas expressed the opinion that " something out of the ordinary is about to happen. " Philip advised David Zebedee to " forget about plans for feeding and lodging the multitude until we know what the Master is thinking about. " Matthew was putting forth renewed efforts to replenish the treasury. James and John talked over the forthcoming sermon in the synagogue and speculated much as to its probable nature and scope. Simon Zelotes expressed the belief, in reality a hope, that " the Father in heaven may be about to intervene in some unexpected manner for the vindication and support of his Son, " while Judas Iscariot dared to indulge the thought that possibly Jesus was oppressed with regrets that " he did not have the courage and daring to permit the five thousand to proclaim him king of the Jews. "
153:0.3 It was from among such a group of depressed and disconsolate followers that Jesus went forth on this beautiful Sabbath afternoon to preach his epoch-making sermon in the Capernaum synagogue. The only word of cheerful greeting or well-wishing from any of his immediate followers came from one of the unsuspecting Alpheus twins, who, as Jesus left the house on his way to the synagogue, saluted him cheerily and said:

This is the text you recommended...Urantia Book sounds like the bible to me. Just trying to understand...should I disregard the teachings of the bible...
not a thumper...just listening for new ideas
lost cathoicisn at age 14 now 50 years...not looking for a fight
blugrrl
New Friend

Post by blugrrl »

oh brother...how boring...sorry
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

blugrrl wrote:oh brother...how boring...sorry
Not sure how to take your comments.....but what we are looking for here is some inspiring feedback. Jesus lived here on this planet and was crucified. This is a historical fact documented in many forms.

If you find it boring perhaps you need to examine how you are looking at it.
Allan
Ottawa Canada
blugrrl
New Friend

don't know

Post by blugrrl »

I thought I was boring you with my in experience.
Is what I meant.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey You Guys, happy new year and everything! I have a great feeling, unlike last year and it ain't personal either...it feels luniversal this time!!

Hello Blugrrl,
I thought I was boring you with my in experience.
Is what I meant.
Ahh not at all, not for me anyways! I have the Urantia Book but haven't studied it in depth, so I hope someone better informed and experienced will come along shortly??
I still delve into the bible Blu, now and again! My son obtained an old leather bound number when we visited my in-law's for Christmas; said he liked having it by his bed, even though he can't read English terribly well!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear blugrrl,

The Urantia book is a huge book over 2000 pages, in that respect, perhaps it is like the Bible. The tiny half page at best that you decided to post came from Part 4 The Life and times of Jesus. In some ways you will see things in that section that are similar and slightly familar, but that is where the line is drawn. You will also find many things that will that surprise you. There are three other sections, Part 1 The Central and Superuniverses, Part 2 The Local Universe, and Part 3 The History of Urantia. None of these titles either resemble the Bible in any way shape or form. But even if it did, so what? It isn't important what others think you should read or what beliefs you should follow but where your heart and soul lead you. Only you should decide this. We all walk different paths but they all lead to the same wondrous place.

Your post was not boring. They were your words and the way you felt at the time. The only problem might arise if you were insensitive to someone else's feelings in a post or posted something detrimental to the health and welfare of the individuals here and the board purpose.. All we have here are our words...we can't , see the others person's facial expressions or body language to determine exactly what is meant so we try to be kind and patient with each other.

Now this is an example of a boring post! :wink:

Happy New Year Everybody!
Love,
Sandy
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

I've had eleven prompts every day thus far in 2009.
Woke up this morning and glanced at the clock it was 7:11.
Just now I glanced at it again and it said 8:11.
I'm on a roll! 8)

Love and Light to all
Allan
Ottawa Canada