My first vision in meditation !!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My first vision in meditation !!

Post by Barbie*stars »

I have not had any unexpected visions or appearances in any of my Akashic Construct meditations until last night.

It was completely unexpected, I was in the healing section of the meditation, and nothing had occurred then I got an image of a hexagonal taller bathtub made from sandstone or some lovely marbled stone like that.

Nothing else was in image. I had set intent for general healing for family members and all who needed it, including myself for New Year.

Not positive of the message, it seems to indicate a cleansing is appropriate?

The coolest part though, is how the image just popped into my mind and how detailed it was. It did not take any 'trying' to visualize, it was just there.

Just wanted to share this little and positive step for me.

Barb :sunny:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Barb!

I am new to this forum and I am very inspired when I read other's experiences! Congratulations!

Blessings,

Angellove :D
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Thanks! I was very happy. Even though it is small compared to what others experience, it was my very first experience like that in the meditation so I was happy.

Welcome :hithere
Barb
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

the image just popped into my mind and how detailed it was. It did not take any 'trying' to visualize, it was just there.
:cheers: wonderful Barb :D an amazing feeling is it not ? :wink: :happy such joy it brings !! :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

blue nova wrote:
the image just popped into my mind and how detailed it was. It did not take any 'trying' to visualize, it was just there.
:cheers: wonderful Barb :D an amazing feeling is it not ? :wink: :happy such joy it brings !! :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
This is exactly what I have been experiencing. :D I have been using George's CD for a few weeks now and I am very excited about the results. There's no doubt in my mind that I am being contacted by celestials.

Love and Light
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wonderful! Barb! That was the way it began with me too...well not with a beautiful bathtub, but a sudden clear vision of something totally unexpected, a fold out cot. :lol: I love it! You and nobadges made my day! I am so happy for both of you!
Hugs,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Barb,

Good one! Your six-sided tub might well indicate that you'll be working on six members of your family, and yes . . .

. . . don't forget the self. :D

Hugs......
:bigsmurf:
blugrrl
New Friend

First Experience

Post by blugrrl »

I have a notion to go underground druing meditation but I develop a fear and can only go so far under before I panic and leave.
I'll keep you informed of my progress.
blugrrl
New Friend

Missed this, it may help

Post by blugrrl »

But always remember that your Pleasant Scene in Nature is a safe haven; a gateway to the Akashic Library level yet a wonderful place to visit and dwell at any time to relieve stress, get grounded and get re-energized.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Thank you all very much for reading. The comment about 6 sides and 6 family members...well, guess how many immediate family members I have?
(including me)

Yes, it was very exciting for me, perfectly clear and detailed. Even to grout between the stones.

Oh lol, it is the little things, that grow to become the big things :sunny:

Anna, yes, it was very joyful *smile*

Bless,
Barb
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blugrrl writes:
I have a notion to go underground druing meditation but I develop a fear and can only go so far under before I panic and leave.
I'll keep you informed of my progress.
There's no reason why you couldn't do all you want to do in your pleasant scene in nature. My AC is a lean-to built against a sandhill.

I sweep up the new driftsand each time I enter. Rabbits and lizards wander around in there whilst I do healings. It's a great place!

Hugs.....
George.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Barb and nobadges,
Fantastic news, I'm so excited for you both.
Love lilly xox LUV2
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda