car crash

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
nameless
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

car crash

Post by nameless »

The day my grandfather died, i was late for work. rushing from the store and then heading back in the opposite direction i went past my driveway. there was slush on the road and needless to say i was going a little too fast. the rear end kicked out sideways on me at 50mph around a tight inward banking corner. i was so stunned i didnt react. something grabbed the wheel and turned it the other way so i didnt slide straight off the road and over the bank into a thick stand of trees.

what did happen is the truck over-corrected itself and slid down into the corner, where i hit the bank at a 90 degree angle to the road square on with my plow frame, flipped and rolled my truck out of the gully that was just ahead of the bank where i hit, and landed upside down with the cab sticking into the road with debris everywhere.( i just got prompted and its 5:05, a reoccuring theme today) i wasnt wearing my seatbelt, and landed in the passenger side of the truck curled up into a ball. the roof was compacted down on the driver side and the window was blown in, and had i been wearing my seat belt i would have ended up with a broken neck or a face full of glass.

miraculously i had a small cut on my back from a piece of glass, and two abrasions about the same size on the left side of both my knees.

the cop who stopped could not believe that i wasnt wearing my seatbelt and that i was still alive.

the only thing i remember during the crash was thinking 'oh beep-beep' erm, pardon my foul language, getting tossed around like a mexican jumping bean in a tin can, and a faint feeling that i was enveloped in a soft light and hearing 'dont move'

the lesson i take away from that day is that it was just as easy for me to follow my grandfather, only someone clearly did not want that to happen.

and also, dont speed on a dangerous road in late winter in your dads truck!

ouch!

i was just prompted by a full body shiver. time, 5:15.

these guys really want me bad!
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
angel91124
Family

car crash

Post by angel91124 »

Amazing how the angels step in and protect us. I had an accident a few months ago and I know the angels were with me, I had little injury, just sore from the seat belt tightening and air bags going off. I too, take the message, slow down, enjoy each day to the fullest! I feel truly blessed. God bless you and yours.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yes its intriguing how they make an effort for some folks, and others don't have any such luck.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nameless,
Amazing story....so glad you are safe and sound....I had a friend many years ago and she fell off a pretty fast moving train...it was before the automatic doors came in.....she told me that something caught her like hands and she received little more than a few grazes. I have no doubt that a prescence guided your steering wheel and prompted you not to wear your seat belt.
This tells me you will be around to help yourself and others find themselves.
Love lilly xox :cheers:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda